Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Past Isn't Always The Past (Sin, Lethia, Conner) (R)

+3
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Lethia Delmar
Sin Delmar
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Past Isn't Always The Past (Sin, Lethia, Conner) (R) Empty The Past Isn't Always The Past (Sin, Lethia, Conner) (R)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:36 pm

Conner cracked his knuckled as he taped up his hands in preparation for his sparring matches today. He had sent an owl to Sin and her sister, Thia, letting them know that he had some training/matches today at the local gym, and if they wanted to come, they were more than welcome to. Slipping the roll of athletic tape into his locker along with his socks and shoes, he picked up his fingerless gloves and shut the door. Moving out to the floor, he nodded to the trainers and headed over to them for some idle chit-chat while they waited for things to get underway. Every few moments, Conner would look up to see if Sin had slipped in. There is still time, boy-o.... Give them a chance...

Sparring Outfit:

Last edited by Conner Raleigh on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Past Isn't Always The Past (Sin, Lethia, Conner) (R) Empty Re: The Past Isn't Always The Past (Sin, Lethia, Conner) (R)

Post by Sin Delmar Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Sin dressed in a pair of loose pants and a sports bra, tying her hair up she laced up her sneakers and slid a black hoodie over her shoulders and zipered it partially. She was excited to watch her conner spar but even more so to show him the side of her that wasn't a damsel in distress.

"Come on thia lets go!" she called to her sister, they left the house and headed to the gym, pushing the door to the gym open the girls walked in, she spotted conner immieatly across the way talking to a trainer. Smiling she jogged up to him and jumped into his arms hugging him.
Sin Delmar
Sin Delmar
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Past Isn't Always The Past (Sin, Lethia, Conner) (R) Empty Re: The Past Isn't Always The Past (Sin, Lethia, Conner) (R)

Post by Lethia Delmar Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Lethia dressed the same as her twin like they usually did. Hooking the sword Sin made her onto her back, she sprinted down the stairs as she called. ''I'm coming! Fuck woman! Have patience!'' She told her twin and practically rushed to the gym. Watching her sister jog towards Conner, she smiled at the two of them. She really likes him....I'll break him if he hurts her. Her mind threatened, a small growl rumbling in her chest but she still waved at Conner. ''Hey Conner..Thanks for letting me come.'' She told him, knowing that if she was good with touch, she'd hug him.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:58 pm

Conner was in the middle of talking about the different matches that were likely to occur during today's sets, mostly the advanced, so it was sure to be rather enjoyable. Turning his head at the sound of his name, he spotted Sin just in time to drop his gloves and catch her effortlessly, hugging her tightly up off the ground. Setting her down and letting her go, he kissed her cheek before saying, "I'm glad you both came." Turning to his personal trainer, Conner introduced the girls. "Gunner, this is Sin and her sister Lethia. They...uh....came to watch the show. Thia, Sin, this is Gunner. He's been training me for years...." he said, glancing down at his girl and smiling only a touch at the corner of his mouth. "Really, now?" Gunner said, his Scottish accent thick on his words. "Well, then... Ye best put on a good show for them," he said slapping Conner's shoulder and walking back to the other trainers. Shaking his head, Conner looked at the two of them. "Should be good today. Come on," he said, leading them to where several seats had been set up for those who came to watch.

Last edited by Conner Raleigh on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Delmar Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:01 pm

Sin followed him over to the chairs exchanging a glance with thia "Maybe we'll show you a thing or two later that is if you make it out of the ring" she teased him.
Sin Delmar
Sin Delmar
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:13 pm

Lethia stared at Gunner with a look of amusement. ''Nice to meet ya, Gunner. I must say...your accent is wonderful. I do love scotland. I hope to go one day.'' She complimented with a smile before looking at Conner. ''Oh yes...We could teach Conner many things, dear sister.'' She said, sitting next to her.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:17 pm

"Them's fighting words. Maybe I'd have to teach you both a thing of two," he teased them both, his eyes smiling all the while. "Just the proficient ones of us today. Have either of you been to these sessions before?" he asked. He would be surprised if they had, but then again, part of him wouldn't be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Delmar Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:19 pm

Sin nodded cracking her knuckles one at a time "Remember how i said i lived in ireland? we didnt have a fancy ring or mats to fall on but we fought that we did" she chuckled "And when Thia and I were younger father made us choose a sport" she laughed a bit "guess he didnt expect this to be a choice for two little girls"
Sin Delmar
Sin Delmar
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:26 pm

Lethia smirked at Sin before looking back at Conner. ''I've seen the sessions...Many times. But i prefer it when im doing them.'' She winked jokingly. ''Our uncle also gave us private lessons in other sports but that doesn't matter.'' She said before looking at Sin with a smile.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Conner was officially impressed. He knew Sin could fight, and he imagined that Thia could, too, but to think that they knew this sport was amazing to him. But, it saved him for having to explain that each match had four sets and since they were the elite of those in this particular sparring program, weapon choice was up to each individual and not the pair. "Maybe, when it's all over, you two would like a go," he offered to them. Feeling a heavy hand on his shoulder, Conner looked up as Gunner lightly slammed his gloved into his chest. "Get ready. I think we're gonna get started soon," he said with a wink to the girls. Nodding, Conner grabbed his gloves and looked to Sin and Thia. "Hope you enjoy..." he said before leaning in and kissing Sin's cheek. Giving Sin a very soft smile for a moment, his face returned to how he always kept it and walked to the list master's table to see his line up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Lethia couldn't help but smile at Conner's offer. ''Maybe we might take you up on that offer.'' She said before grinning up at Gunner. His accent made her like him even more. She then watched Conner's interaction with her twin and she glanced at Sin with a light smile. He cares for her..She thought to herself before glancing back at Conner.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Delmar Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:32 pm

Sin smiled broadly at him as he stepped up to get in the zone "good luck" she called to him and sat back on her seat, glancing at thia she said "were going to show these salty dogs how its done after they finish there little game" she grinned at her twin.
Sin Delmar
Sin Delmar
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Conner glanced back at Sin's good luck and winked at her. Reaching the list master's table, he nodded, pleased with his line up. He wasn't up first, which was alright by him, so he went to gather with the other people competing in the matches. "Raleigh, wait..." one of the trainers called, coming over to him. Conner listened and nodded at his request before dropping off his gloves with Gunner picking up his bow staff from his weapon's table. Stepping onto the mat, he waited...

"Ladies and gentlemen, first off I'd like to thank you for coming. These students work hard to achieve the highest skill level in this fighting program. It's hard work, as any of them will tell you. Today's matches will feature the best of the best of our students. The ones that all the students strive to be. Each match contains sets, the first to reach four hits wins the match. Since these are the top students, weapon choice is up to each sparrer. Weapons do not have to match..." the head trainer of the program explained for those that might not know what was going on. "Now, before we begin, we have three students that are beginning their final levels of training to join those that will compete today. This is more of an assessment for their trainer to see where they need to work. I've asked Mr. Raliegh to help with the assessments, and he has graciously agreed. These should go quickly," he said glancing at Conner and smirking. "Let's begin..." he ended, and stepped off the mat, moving to the side of the assessor. Nodding to Conner, the first trainee took the mat...

*0:00 to 0:38*

Last edited by Conner Raleigh on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Delmar Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:48 pm

She clapped her hands at each take down so softly not to draw much attention her eyes never stopped watching Conner "these boys are so showy" she observed to Thia "no wonder conner can take them down so easily they are in final stages but they act like ameturs"
Sin Delmar
Sin Delmar
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:55 pm

Lethia clapped as well at the take downs, doing the same as her twin. ''I believe the boys were praised more than they actually should've been. Their trainers were soft on them.'' She told Sin. She then leaned closer to Sin. ''We'd so whip their asses blindfolded.'' She winked playfully.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:09 pm

Once the assessments were completed, Conner returned his bow staff to his table and stood with the others. The first match was a simple hand-to-hand between a blonde and a red-head. Both were strong as oxen and the fight was practically flawless. The blonde took the match 4:2. "Raleigh and Trysten..." the announcer called.

"You ready, Raleigh?" the girl asked him. "You bet," he said, going to put his gloves on when he felt a touch on his shoulder. "Conner, how about a little staff fight. For old times' sake?" she asked with a smile. Conner's eyes smiled and he nodded, "Alright, but next time. I get to pick. Don't hold back." The girl smiled as she walked away, "I won't." Setting his gloves down and, once again picking up his staff, he moved to the mat. Trysten did the same and took her place. With a nod from Conner, their match began...

*To Clip...*

When Trysten made her final pin, ending their match with a win of 4:3, she helped Conner up and the two exchanged a hug. "Don't worry, Conner. There is always next time," she said with a wink. "Nice match. The win is mine next time," he answered her, as they walked off the mat. Conner gave Sin and Thia a small wave as he headed back to his table.

*0:00 to 1:18*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Delmar Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:13 pm

Sin cheered loudly as conner was pinned "I like her!' she bellowed sending the girl a thumbs up she laughed.
Sin Delmar
Sin Delmar
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:28 pm

Lethia clapped her hands louder when Conner was pinned. ''Nice one, Tyrsten!'' She called out, winking to the girl before looking back at Conner. ''He's a good fighter...looks good too.'' She winked at Sin, hoping to get a rise out of her sister to see what Conner means to her. If it was good, maybe Lethia would relax a bit around him.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Delmar Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:35 pm

"he's mine" she said with a arched brow "you have two boys to yourself, allow me to keep my man" she winked playfully but underneath it she was fatally posessive of conner.
Sin Delmar
Sin Delmar
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:41 pm

Lethia chuckled lightly. ''Your man? I knew it!'' She gasped before raising her eyebrow. ''You're protective over him...What about..ya know..in a few years?'' She then sighed. ''We'll speak at home...'' She whispered to her sister, kissing her cheek before looking back at Conner.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:51 pm

Conner shook his head and chuckled as he listened to the comments made by Sin and Thia to Trysten. It was worth bringing them he thought as he took a long drink from his bottle. Three matches followed with wins of 4:1, 4:3, and a tie with 4:4 ending in a final hit by a dark haired girl. "Maddox and Raleigh..." Looking to his next partner, Conner swallowed and picked up his gloves, not even bothering to entertain the idea of matching a weapon should he request one. "You're going down, Raleigh. This time for sure," he said gruffly as he got right in Conner's face when Conner turned towards the mat. Pushing him back slightly, Conner leveled his dark eyes at him and said, calmly, "You just keep telling yourself that, Maddox. I beat you once, and I'll do it again...." Stepping back, the boy growled and went to lunge for Conner when Gunner put a strong arm between them. "Save it for the mat..." he grumbled.

As both took their places, Conner secured his gloves and cracked his knuckles in one swift motion. Maddox had opted for hand-to-hand against Conner, and Conner couldn't care less. Taking their stances, a sound not commonly heard during these matches rang through the gym. To anyone else, it was no big deal, but to Conner, it sounded like a leather lashing rod. Closing his eyes for a moment, he gave his head a slight shake before taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly through his nose. Even though he was perfectly set before, he reset himself in a stance that to the trained eye was not proper for this kind of spar. Gunner unfolded his arms and moved closer to the mat, eyes focused on Conner intently. He had heard the sound, and he watched as Conner set to the incorrect form...

Last edited by Conner Raleigh on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:54 pm

Sin watched conner's face and body language and felt herself begin to cool with worry "somethings wrong" she whispered softly "stay here" she got up and quietly moved to stand beside Gunner "is he going to be okay" she asked her eyes following the way Conner corrected himself.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Lethia could also see something wrong. The stance was wrong but she nodded at Sin as she walked away to speak to Gunner. She watched Conner, curiously wanting to know what was happening inside the boys head what made Sin so worried.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:09 pm

Gunner didn't take his eyes off of Conner when Sin asked him about him. "It's too soon too tell..." he murmured to her. Something wasn't right, and he knew it. Before he could call the fight off, Maddox made the first move. Conner was slower and less focused then was his norm. While he was still the better fighter against Maddox, everything was off, which became apparent when one of Maddox's punches found it's mark on Conner's cheek. "1:0..." the announcer called as Conner staggered back and put a hand to his now tender cheek. A small red mark colored the back of his hand as his nose began to bleed. "Lucky shot," Conner said, sounding mostly like himself. "Just getting started," Maddox retorted and began again.

As the match moved into the second set, Conner's hands began to shake and his brow shimmered with a sheen of sweat. A series of blocks and punches ensued and Gunner tightened, ready to move. It was coming and he knew it. After blocking, a kick from Maddox, Conner went to spin away allowing Maddox an open shot at his back. A sick grin spread across the boy's face as he took the opportunity and landed a solid hit against one of the larger lash marks on Conner's back. A cry tore from him as his vision shifted from the gym to his living room and Conner saw his step-father where Maddox stood. Not again! Not this time! Moving into the third set, Conner simply attacked the boy, throwing blows at whatever he could. "That's it!" Gunner said as he ran to restrain Conner who fought against him as if his life depended on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Sin grabbed one of the ropes around the ring and pulled herself into it, as gunner grabbed him she slid across the mat and grabbed his face "Conner look at me" she said she saw gunner's grip slip but she didnt flinch if he hit her it would be a accident all that mattered was conner, his eyes didnt see her as she spoke to him "Conner, baby, love look at me your with sin your safe"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next