Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Digging Up the Past Pt. 2 (lmfao the sequel)

+2
Thane Divine
Rhys Worthy
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Digging Up the Past Pt. 2 (lmfao the sequel) Empty Digging Up the Past Pt. 2 (lmfao the sequel)

Post by Rhys Worthy Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:43 am

Rhys walked briskly down the hall, Thane's petrified body floating behind her. She kept glancing back at him, a most annoying thing, until she made it to the minister's office. She threw open the day without invitation and dumped Thane's body on the ground before closing the door behind her and leaning on it. "I brought you a present Willow."
Rhys Worthy
Rhys Worthy
Admin
Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Hit Witch
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Digging Up the Past Pt. 2 (lmfao the sequel) Empty Re: Digging Up the Past Pt. 2 (lmfao the sequel)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:44 am

Willow had been throwing knives when Rhys came in "Worthy, the fuck is this"

Back to top Go down

Digging Up the Past Pt. 2 (lmfao the sequel) Empty Re: Digging Up the Past Pt. 2 (lmfao the sequel)

Post by Rhys Worthy Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:49 am

She stepped forward and grabbed Thane's arm, roughly pulling back his sleeve. "This is what this is." She bared his mark for her to see. "He says he's cut ties but I don't buy the shit he's selling. And I don't care if it is the truth, he may have wanted information."
Rhys Worthy
Rhys Worthy
Admin
Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Hit Witch
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:50 am

Willow cursed to herself, with a wave of her wand the door slammed shut and a silencing spell was on the room, within seconds Rhys was plastered to the wall and Thane was uncertified.

"So he's claimed you" she said turning her wand on Thane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:52 am

Thane looked at the pair. The calmnes reclaimed him. "I am being honest. I cut my ties...and maybe I do know things and maybe I don't. However. It really depends on the question. Ask the right questions and you'll get your answers."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:54 am

"You didn't cut ties" she said raising her chin "because the war hasn't even begun, I know your a death eater and you belong to him"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:55 am

Thane shook his head. "I cut my ties because a Death Eater killed my Half brother Wraith."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:56 am

"Tell me the truth and I wont kill you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:57 am

"I am telling the Truth. Wolfe Skyler killed my half brother. Where he is now. No Idea. So then I was like. Yeah. I am done. Thats to far. Now its personal."

OCC: Me and joshie decided this as in a post me and wolfe fight.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:59 am

She glared at him her blood was pumping a mile a second, she had no idea where Rhys stood on the matter and she couldn't trust her Junior Assitant as far as she could throw him. Running across the room she pinned him to the wall her wand at his throat "I will make sure you die and so does anyone you love now tell me the truth before I resort to things you would much rather i did not"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:08 am

Thane sighed. "Before I do can I point out that I have it on good authority that a minister worker is a Death Eater. Stephen, don't know the last name. The ministers body guard. You know whom I mean yes?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:09 am

"Speak ill of yourself, not of my lover" she hissed

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:13 am

He frowned. "Philip malfoy told me. I have witnesses. Kronos and Legion Grimm will gladly testify this. Not to mention Philip is one also. And Wolfe Skyler who is a worker at the Two Headed Dragon. Now, usualy. I wouldn't tell you. But you know what. You most likey going to send me to askaban so I though I would be helpful. Oh and. I really like my Job. I tell you. Because yes I am a damn death eater. A good one to. But family comes first. Hence why I am willing to tell you. I am willingto do a lot if the rght word are used. I have a thing for words. Anyway. Point is. That is what I know so far. Give me a while. I could know a lot more."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:14 am

"Let me show you something I am well known for.." she stepped away from him and leveled her wand at him "Crucio"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:16 am

Thane sighed and managed "Fuck you" before he has pain pounding through him. He collapsed to the floor in obvious pain.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:18 am

She increased the force of the curse and smirked "Your the one who's fucked."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:20 am

Thane retorted "Fuck off Viper" then continued to spasm in pain but gave her the middle finger which made him laugh manicly and uncontrolabley.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:22 am

Letting the spell rest she leaned forward and snapped his middle finger breaking the bone "So you do remember don't you" she smirked it had been so long since she tortured someone, it felt good. "Get your ass up"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:26 am

Thane stood up and looked at his finger. He snapped it back into place and left it, he would sort it later. "I remember a lot Willow..."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:28 am

She glanced at Rhys and looked back at the boy "Like what, little boy?"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:31 am

Thane smiled. "Not Little anymore me thinks. I get your point. I remember once apon a time. You and Dark magic were good friends. I also know that you believe what I said. You are just to proud to listen. I also know I could be use to you. If you gave me a chance." He wondered where her Loyalties laid...He kept on his toes though.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:32 am

"If you know Stephen then you know" she hissed "What could you do for me, your nothing"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:39 am

Thane grinned. He enjoyed talking his way out of things. "Now... I don't know Stephen personly, but its what I got told. Anyway. I also think, as much as you love dark magic and are a force to reckon with. You are one of those so called. Good Death Eaters. I am...a Death Eater with some old friends. Interestinly enough. I don't have a choice in the matter. It was forced. What I do have is a choice of how I die now, I can get information one way or another. Which I am sure the ministry needs. All I ask is that I don't end up in Askaban. No thank you. Not for me. I would rather die." He was just seeing how this ended up. He didn't know f he would or not. But...he might.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:42 am

"I am not a death eater" she said her voice was like steel, using her wand she used the knock back jinx and threw him against the wall where the hidden jail cell sprung from the walls imprisoning him.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:43 am

Thane laughed. "Never said you were. I suggested it. Anyway. You may have forgotten something."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next