Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Ghosts Of The Past (Ted)

Go down

Ghosts Of The Past (Ted)  Empty Ghosts Of The Past (Ted)

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sat May 31, 2014 1:58 am

Corvin ran across the roof tops of London his boots soundless as he scanned the area the mask over his eyes shielding his appearance. He wore something he hadn't touched in years, his first uniform from when he joined the order of the drakon novorodano. When he left the order he had something much different but his heart ached for the days of old. Having served for over three centuries he missed the order though he stood by his actions on that day.

Finally the man he had been tracking darted across the street as he dropped to the ground behind him chasing him into a wharehouse. Darkness threatened to conquer his eyes but thanks to his vampirism he adjusted quickly. bow in hand he saw the man as he attacked him, spinning he bashed him in the head with his bow, turning he kicked him once in the abdomen as lights filled the room.

Ghosts Of The Past (Ted)  Arrow-gifs-10-comic-shows
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Ghosts Of The Past (Ted)  Empty Re: Ghosts Of The Past (Ted)

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 2:06 am

Ted had tracked the man for hours, and finally the moment that he had been waiting for all night presented itself. In the darkened warehouse, Ted waited for the man, his throwing knives at the ready. As he entered, Ted felt himself tense in preparation for the fight that would ensue. Crouched on an upper level, he prepared to throw his knives when he heard a scuffle below. Without warning, light flooded the warehouse as a Muggle sensor triggered the lights to turn on. Ducking into the shadows quickly, Ted observed someone attacking his mark. While he didn't believe anyone was on this target except him, something about the way he moved and what he wore looked familiar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sat May 31, 2014 2:14 am

Corvin dodged a punch from the other man, slamming his fist into his gut the man keeled over. Smashing his knee cap into the man's chin he hit the ground like a bag of bricks, unconscious. Checking his pulse he chuckled darkly. "You will fetch me a pretty penny boy" he said to the unconcious man as he knelt to start tying him up.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 2:23 am

Flexing his jaw as Ted watched his mark get taken out by this unknown man, he had seen enough. Flipping one of his knives so the blade was nestled in his gloved palm, he let it fly. With the accuracy he had simply had since before he could remember, the blade caught only his mark's jacket and pinned him to the ground. Readying another blade, Ted called from where he was concealed, "I'm afraid I can't let you take him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sat May 31, 2014 2:31 am

Turning sharply Corvin raised his masked face towards the shadows his bow at the ready "he's mine fair and square mate" he said standing with the speed of a vampire he was behind the other man before he could blink the arrow pressed against the back of his neck "now mind you i have no qualms about leaving a body for the muggles to find"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 2:42 am

The man moved with a speed that Ted had only seen a handful of times before. Vampire... Feeling him behind him, as well as the arrow lightly pressing against his drawn hood, Ted said simply, "Can't let you do that, either." Spinning while drawing his tomahawk, Ted clipped the arrow, driving it away from himself and back-springed over the rail, landing silently below. As he waited for the masked man to appear, Ted mentally prepared himself for the fight that was sure to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sat May 31, 2014 2:47 am

Jumping over the railing he landed silently standing opposite the other man "You seem like an alright man" he said "given your scent i can tell you have a daughter, wouldn't want to make the poor girl an orphan now would you?" he said wanting to give him ample warning before attacking when the other man didnt moved he shook his head "Suit yourself son" firing two arrows in quick succession one landed at ted's feet and exploded while the other went behind him exploding as well, sliding the bow over his shoulder as he moved towards him he drew a short sword and moved in to attack.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 3:02 am

Growling softly as the masked man threatened the family of his daughter, namely him, Ted only tightened his grip on his weapons. He wasn't about to back down, even if this man thought he deserved to that his mark. Holding his ground as the arrows exploded around him, one at his feet and one behind him, Ted moved into a stance to prepare to fight the man, when he paused. There was only a handful of people that called him son, and only one said it in such a way. But, he couldn't remember fully who it was that had done it....

Seeing him advance and draw his sword, Ted didn't worry about what he was up against. He had fought thins way before, what did concern him what that this man was not just a man, but a vampire. "Who are you?" he asked, his hood concealing much of his face, but not obscuring his field of vision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sat May 31, 2014 3:08 am

"wouldn't you like to know" he laughed harshly as his blade crashed onto the man's tomahawk, spinning he looked at the weapon, memory flashed through him at the sight of the blade. "No teddy boy you throw it like this" he heaved the object and it landed in the tree with a solid thunk. The teen laughed excited to learn though he still avoided the order. "You know one day i might just steal this from you Corvinus" he said fetching the tomahawk. Corvin smirked and shook his head, people like teddy and alchemy and the entire order kept him alive. "Nah son, its yours" he said ruffling his hair. Blinking at his voice he shook his head "Edward..." he said taking a step back.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 3:20 am

Putting his tomahawk up, his strong muscles flexed hard as he accepted the impact of the man's sword against the metal head of his weapon, as he had been taught to do even before he took his place as a Protector. The man was strong, Ted had to give him that, vampire or not. Ted was just about to make his move, when, to his surprise, the man stepped back, unlocking his sword from his tomahawk. Ted's green eyes, shot to the mask concealing his face, as if he could look straight through it, when he called him by name that no one called him by. "How do you know that name?" Ted asked firmly, being sure to continue to conceal who he was.

Last edited by Ted Tonks on Sat May 31, 2014 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sat May 31, 2014 3:51 am

Unable to relax Corvinus sighed heavily "because i've been with you since the day you came into this world" he said gruffly "you sure got big teddy-boy" as he spoke he lowered his hood and removed his mask.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 8:19 pm

Turning his head slightly, being sure he heard the man right, Ted was stunned when he then called him by the more common nick-name her knew. As he removed his mask and lowered his hood, Ted swore he was looking at a ghost. "Corvinus?" he whispered. Lowering his weapons and hooking his throwing knife onto its ring at his hip, Ted lowered his own hood as his fellow had done. "People tend to do that when they grown up. Where the blood hell have you been?" he asked, standing at his full height, relaxing from the stance he had taken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sat May 31, 2014 8:22 pm

"Hiding in plain sight" he said sheathing his blade he looked the boy over who was now a man. "When Luna stopped hunting me i stopped running, i hid out in the open but kept my head down"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 8:36 pm

"Plain sight..." he mused as he watched Corvin sheath his blade. While he wanted to put his tomahawk away, Ted didn't. He knew Corvin's story, and while, he had gotten over what had happened, he wasn't fully sure he could trust him, Protector or not. "You did a good job keeping yourself hidden. Even our best trackers couldn't find you," he comments. Even Ted himself hadn't been able to find the man standing before him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sat May 31, 2014 8:51 pm

"been alive for five centuries boy, if i dont want to be found then there is no way in the seven hells you will find me" he said he took a few steps towards him "My my teddy boy you've become quite the dashing young man, i was right about the daughter, does that mean theres a wife?"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 11:55 pm

Tipping his head in understanding of what Corvin was saying, Ted knew that he had a point, not just about himself but about all of them as Protectors. If they truly wanted to vanish, then they could, leaving even the best trackers to hunt nothing but cold trails. Starting to feel as if he didn't need to worry so much about the man who was once part of his order, Ted slipped the tomahawk into the red sash belt he wore, securing it just in front of his hip. Crossing his arms at the question posed of his love life, he dropped his eyes, his face turning slightly cold. "You were correct about a daughter, but no. No wife," he said simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:13 am

"I wish i could meet her" he said looking down at the victim and back at the boy "I wont be going back Edward, and you cant tell Lady Luna you saw me.."
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:24 am

"Perhaps one day you will," he said, raising his green eyes to him. At his statement that he wasn't going back, Ted stepped to him, and said simply, "Why not?" Ted knew there was hardship between the Order and Corvinus, but he was certain that Luna would give him a full pardon if he were to come back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:34 am

"Shes not who you think she is, after what i've done after what she's had me do? i'm not going back to the order" he said turning he walked over to the victim and picked him up like a bag of groceries.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:36 am

Dropping his arms at Crovin's answer, Ted quickly got in his way. "How can you say that, Corvinus? Luna is a fine ruler, better then her father ever was. I know there is bad blood between the two of you, but the Order can use a good man like you," he said, putting a hand up to stop him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:40 am

Fixing the boy with his steely glare he shook his head "the idealistic teddy, its bad enough my grand daughters are sworn to her, i just dont want to be put in that positoon again"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:44 am

Returning Corvin's cold glare with one of his own. "What happened then, is in the past, Corvinus. The situation sucked and brought about bad events, but that's a risk we take every day. It's no reason to turn your back on your brothers and sisters," he said firmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:49 am

"I've been gone eight years, what makes you think i'll even be welcome back" he said with annoyance.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:51 am

"Why do you think we kept looking for you? To bring you back. Our numbers have been falling, Covinus. Every member is valuable now, more than ever before. Including you," Ted said, lowering his hand. He didn't know if Luna would pardon him, but he would be damned if he didn't try. He would fight for him to be welcomed back if he had to. Corvin taught Ted so much before he stepped up, and he wasn't just going to not try to help him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:09 am

Corvinus looked the man over and nodded slowly "perhaps i'll come to the order, who knows. for now i have a job to do" before a heart beat could pass corvinus was gone and the man with him.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down