Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Digging Up the Past Pt. 2 (lmfao the sequel)

+2
Thane Divine
Rhys Worthy
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Digging Up the Past Pt. 2 (lmfao the sequel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Digging Up the Past Pt. 2 (lmfao the sequel)

Post by Hades Grimm Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:42 am

"I am not a death eater" she said her voice was like steel, using her wand she used the knock back jinx and threw him against the wall where the hidden jail cell sprung from the walls imprisoning him.

Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Digging Up the Past Pt. 2 (lmfao the sequel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Digging Up the Past Pt. 2 (lmfao the sequel)

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:43 am

Thane laughed. "Never said you were. I suggested it. Anyway. You may have forgotten something."

Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:44 am

"Your wand?" she said coyly taking his wand from the floor where Rhys had dropped it.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:46 am

"Nope. Something even better." He showed his wrist to reveal a small, thin, but strong thread. He flicked his wrist bringing his wand to him. "The thread attaching me to it." he grinned "I do love that. i can be very smart you know. I knew she's get me. How she missed the thread. No Idea. But she did."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:48 am

"Reducto" the spell flew at his hand causing the wand to explode where he held it.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:52 am

Thane looked at his wand and hand. He shouted fuck as loud as he could before throwing a small knife hidden as his belt buckle. He threw it aiming at willows chest.

Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:54 am

The knife sunk into her shoulder and she grimaced with pain, pulling it out she smirked as the blood trickled from the wound "Your in my house now little fucker"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:00 am

Thane grinned like a mad man. "You broke my wand. My hand. My finger. You crucio-ed me. You can't do much else but Kill me. So, BRING IT ON! I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:02 am

"Dont you" she asked with a smirk "What about Kronos...Legion..Jocelyn..your little cousins..I could destroy them"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:03 am

Thane shurgged. "You could. But you wont. You have no reason or right to. The only person you can fuck with is me. So like I said. I have nothing to lose. You are going to kill me anyway..."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:04 am

"Am i?" she said holding her wand between her two fingers "I'll kill them to make you talk, one by one in front of your very eyes"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:06 am

Thane shurgged. "I killed my sister, by mistake. Badly aimed confringio and watched my two brothers die, and my father, step father, and mother. So Do it. But you wont."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:08 am

She sat on her desk her smirk still on her lips "You act tough..but the moment it will happen. you will beg"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:10 am

Thane leaned against the bars. "Look. As much as family matters, they are not my brothers or sisters so my love for them isn't as much. I promised to stop Death Eaters kiling them. Not you. Plus. Won't be me dealing with Hades."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:13 am

She chuckled "I haven't had this much fun in a long time" she said "maybe if I remove things you'll talk" she said her eyes glancing down at his crotch.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:15 am

Thane chucked. "Ohhh, you want to get in a cage with me. Kinky. But no. That would make me less inclined to talking Willow. Maybe if we had a civil convosation I would tel you what you want to know"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:16 am

"You come into my office, you threaten to expose my lover for what he is and you expect warmth and hospitality"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:19 am

Thane shook his head. "I told you the truth which is whatyou asked for. I knew that. I answered. Okay. Maybe I should of left him out of this. For which Im sorry. I didn't know about you two. But you asked me. I mean I am all for being crucio-ed. But. I find myself more stuborn when you threatern me. As I am sure you noticed."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:20 am

She flicked her wrist and the cage dissolved tossing him to the floor "Speak"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:56 am

Stephan traveled through the Ministry, after talking to Moody. It seemed Abraxas Malfoy was not to blame on the Malfoy attack matter. So they found out Philip was behind it. Perfect. Now Stephan was gonna have to do something about it. What a bore. He felt like letting some steam out, so talking to Willow about the future endeavors of the dark lord would surely lighten his mood. As he opened the door, he looked down on the boy that was floored. "Thane Divine. You having fun torturing him love?" Stephan asked, with a sick grin. He could notice things had gone down. Only a fool would ask what had happened. "Thane, what did you do to upset this beautiful lady?" He asked, bringing Thane up to his feet violently.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet
Jobs: Bodyguard of the Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:04 am

Thane stepped out his cage. "JUST THE MAN I WAS LOOKING FOR!" He straightened his Jacket and looked at his broken hand. He waved with his fine one and smiled. "Hello Stephan. Been looking to meet you for sometime now. Had to go through a lot of trouble to get you both in the same room. Like threatening to blow your cover as a Death Eater. Which Philip told me about by the way. I had to expose myself to Rhys over there. Then, Willow didn't take it to well, I think she is in denial. Anyway. SO she was hurting me. However. I have had worse. Going to need a wand though." He chuckled and had a grin. "So yeah. All in a days work I guess."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:17 am

"Blow my cover?" Stephan laughed in the kid's face. "My friend, you got much to learn. Willow would easily tell you were lying. How foolish of you. Do you think she'd let her love go away. And Philip must trust you to tell you that. I'll have a talk with him." Stephan cracked his knuckles, letting his wand slide from his sleeve. He pointed it at the boy's neck, and licked his lips. "What do you want from me?" He asked.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:39 pm

Willow watched stephen and smirked "You might want to talk little boy" she hissed "or the next spell blows up your heart"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:46 pm

Thane had begun to lose patience with Willow. "Willow. Do me a favor. Stop with he threats. I mean no Harm. So. Like I was saying. If I wanted to get you in trouble, I wouldn't of exposed myself, I would of chosen someone other than Willow. I may act like A fool but I am not. So. All I want, was 1, meet you. 2, I want to be a full death eater. To my Understanding. Your the man to talk to about that. After all, The Dark lord and you are aquainted. That is seriously the reason for all of this. Well. 90% of it."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:52 pm

Stephan quickly held Thane by his throat, not even slightly amused. "My love means no harm either. She simply disliked your face." He spat, letting him go, and straightening up his jacket. "Still think that would work? Philip trusts the wrong people!" He said yet again, but now, waiting for him to continue. "You've been in the room with a lady that is actually acquainted with the dark lord, you brat. Think Willow is a saint?" Stephan asked, in a mocking tone. "Why would Voldemort take you as one of his followers?" He asked again, with a raised eyebrow.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Willow's lip curled "You wish to be a death eater, and you threatened to expose my lover. I am finding trouble believing you"
Nova Shadow
Nova Shadow
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:41 am

Thane addressed Wilow first. "Do you really think I would of gone through all of this trouble to expose him? Unless they posses a threat to me, which Stephan didn't, he does now as I have no wand, I wouldn't care what he was."

He then turned to Stephan. "I was not aware Willow was auainted to him, but I know she is no Saint. Honestly. My plan was stupid, but managed to get you both in a room together. So. I won't complain. Why might Voldemort take me as a follower. Well. Not really sure. All I know is I live for dark magic, killing mudbloods and squibs. I live for chaos. Yet. I can do allof that and remain undetected. Unless I want to be found. Hence why I am stood here with a broken hand and wand."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next