Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I don't call this forcing you, but I'm pretty much making you talk to me (Dellen, R)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I don't call this forcing you, but I'm pretty much making you talk to me (Dellen, R) Empty I don't call this forcing you, but I'm pretty much making you talk to me (Dellen, R)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:43 pm

Running across the school stopping only to greet the students he knew Lazarus pounced onto the ancient railing climbing up the stairs stealing Bruce's sword as he ran up, "Laz!" Bruce called for him but was ignored as Weasley pounced into the corridor pushing some slytherins out of the way "Shoo, shoo," he laughed and was suddenly at the door of Dellen's office. Shoving the sword into the wood he cut into it slashing it downwards, before pushing the wood off creating a huge hole, large enough for Bruce to be able to pass through without having to lower his head. Tossing the sword aside he pulled a chair and sat down, "Sup," he grinned at Dellen as he picked one of the pieces of paper in her desk, folded it into a makeshift toothpick, and propped it on his lips.

Back to top Go down

I don't call this forcing you, but I'm pretty much making you talk to me (Dellen, R) Empty Re: I don't call this forcing you, but I'm pretty much making you talk to me (Dellen, R)

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:08 pm

Dellen had been writing when her office was suddenly broken into, looking up at the damage she felt her anger pulse through her veins. Laying her quill down neatly she looked to the infuriating man "What in hells name is the meaning of all this!?" she scowled gesturing at the mess.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I don't call this forcing you, but I'm pretty much making you talk to me (Dellen, R) Empty Re: I don't call this forcing you, but I'm pretty much making you talk to me (Dellen, R)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:10 pm

Rolling his eyes he waved his hand and the door was fixed, "Do you really have to always be so angry? You know we can fix shit just like that," he sang as he snapped his fingers and the sword began dancing across the room. Pouncing from the chair he joined it, pretending to have linked his arms with the weapon as they moved. "Seriously Dell, lighten up, I just want to catch up," he winked as he and the sword danced around her desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:27 pm

Looking down at the book she was writing in Dellen closed it and slid it into her desk. "is there any reason your in my office acting like a bafoon?"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:30 pm

The sword turned into ashes that he swallowed and then exhaled them having turned them into fire. Spitting out a small fire ball he grinned at Dellen's question and quickly ran and stopped only when he was right in front of her. Leaning down, he huffed as he was inches beneath her lips, before he locked the door with a move of his hand, "Maybe it's because I love you dearest, maybe I've loved you for years," he smiled warmly only to poke her forehead, "Or maybe its because you seemed bothered when I was hired so I decided why not come to visit ya'," he chuckled as he stepped back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:35 pm

When he leaned in and his lips were mere centimeters from hers she was thankful her face couldn't flush but she wanted to kiss him her body almost reacted but she held back. She cared for Lazarus she couldnt deny that whenever he was around he had a way of making her happy filling her immortal days with laughter and for once she didnt feel like she was waiting for a chance to die. As he stepped away felt something crack, as if the idea of him loving her was to absurd, her steely blue eyes had gone from anger to surprise to crestfallen in mere seconds and finally settled on cold. Pushing a strand of her wild black hair over her ear she began to straighten some paper work on her desk, "Don't you have classes to teach?" she said trying to hide the hitch in her voice. He was the first person she could have considered even looking at since the loss of her husband and the idea that he was making fun of her was just painful.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:14 pm

Lazarus rose a brow at the question almost wanting to laugh out loud at the word 'classes'. Students barely showed nowadays they were more excited with their hormones than with classes anyway, he passed by an hallway, he saw children sucking each other off, he passed by a corridor, he saw a young couple go at it. It was just amazing how the tournament had changed the school... of course he blamed all the french women. They were mostly veelas anyway so he was sure they seduced most of the boys by using their powers. Sitting on Dellen's lap not wanting permission he looked down at her and chuckled, "What about you? No divination or anything like that?" he grinned widely at his own question wondering if she was about to try to break his back and push him off her. "To be fair you're a comfortable seat, though if you wanna switch so you don't have to sit on that chair I'm open to experimenting," he joked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:51 pm

Her body stiffened but with speed that surpassed the most of her race, Lazarus was sitting on the chair not a hair out of place and she was on his lap her legs crossed as graceful as ever. "What is your game lazarus" she said her cold eyes narrowing "what do you want from me?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:55 pm

Whistling as she switched their positions Lazarus boldly placed a hand on her thigh, not exactly in a joking fashion anymore. Leaning in to answer her he nibbled on her earlobe, "Maybe I just really want to fuck you... which is most likely true, considering you're sitting on me, Dell," he whispered his free hand caressing her skin as he chuckled his hand not leaving her thigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:58 pm

She moaned in surprise at the contact from his light nibbling. She stood up startled her face flushing with embarrassment. This was awful, "if you find yourself thinking me a fool then you are sorely mistaken" she said.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:01 pm

Rolling his eyes slightly he pounced from the chair and in a blink of an eye slammed her against a wall of her office. "You are a fool... if you think I didn't notice that heartbeat quickening moan," he groaned into her ear as he kissed down her neck loving the fact Dellen was so much older than him. He felt her power vibrate off her veins and he loved it, it made him feel alive, even though alive, he was not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:04 pm

She moaned pressing against him, licking her lips she resisted the urge to put her hands on him. "la-lazarus, what do you want, i'm not like amelia i dont fuck every thing..i'm different' she said though moans interutped her.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:14 pm

Nibbling on her juicy flesh, Lazarus' fangs extended and he licked up her neck. "Shhh, I want different, never liked Amelia anyway,'' he grinned before he sank his teeth into Dellen's elegant neck, his hands running down her sides as he sucked her delightful blood off her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:26 pm

"Ahh!" she cried out and for a moment was thankful for all the charms on her office. Her nerve endings sang with pleasure, vampire bites were made to feel good if the vampire decided it would and seven hells he was making it feel amazing. Unable to resist the sensual man any longer she gripped his shoulders tightly her sharp nails digging into his shirt she tore it with ease.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:36 pm

Lazarus would not lie hearing her moan for him, cry for him made him beam with pride when he took into account Dellen was a thousand year old vampire that had never let a random stranger touch her. Sipping at her blood one last time he retracted his fangs licking the orifices he had made in her neck, before slipping a hand inside her collar. Pulling her shirt from within he ripped it off her body leaving her in her corset and long skirt. Smirking he kissed down her neck before biting the tender flesh of her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:07 am

She let him tears her shirt away and kiss down to her breasts that her corset so generously pushed up creating attractive mounds, placing a hand on the small of his back she pulled him to her trapping him in her grip her fangs extended and she bit his throat, her eyes fluttering shut as the taste of his blood flooded her senses. He was delicious, she had no idea that flowing beneath the skin of that annoying man was such sweet blood. A soft moan escaped her throat as she suckled his neck, releasing him she drew back his blood dripping down her lips she pulled him to face her and for a moment looked into his eyes her own usually ice cold eyes filled with fire. A moment passed between them, a heart beat of time she caressed his cheek with the back of her hand letting her nail catch his lower lip. Something in his eyes, something in the way he looked at her convinced her to relax, to trust him not just with her body but perhaps in time her heart. He hand slid to the back of his head running thorugh his black hair she pulled him in and kissed him hard on the mouth the taste of each others blood intoxicating as she learned how perfect his lips felt on hers.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:29 am

Staring back into her eyes he had the intent of asking Dellen to be his, proposing that she marry him and that they'd be together for all of eternity. However he decided with kissing her instead as he slipped a thumb beneath her corset forcing it down beneath her breasts as Lazarus leaned in and sucked on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:33 am

Moments before his eyes left hers part of her felt like she was meant to be in this moment with him letting him into her life in a way no one else had ever been or had not in a long time. As he descended on her chest her broken corset falling to the floor her spine arched pressing herself into his wonderful mouth. "Oh gods" she whispered, letting him taste her skin and tease her for a few moments she responded to his touch her desire growing, suddenly the urge to touch him filled her.

Grabbing him they suddenly appeared on the couch by the fire, she sat on his lap her skirt torn up the side and hiked up around her hips stradling him. Her hands on his body touching him everywhere she could her lips travelling the expanse of his flesh biting at his skin learning his scent, she ground on his shaft as she felt it hardening beneath her heat, her wild hair fell down her back sensulouy as she leaned back a bit and she broke the clasp on his trousers, her hand gently but firmly caressing his length.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:46 am

Slipping off his jacket he tossed it aside and pulled his shirt over his torso as his hands then fell on her perfect thighs. Sitting up, he caressed her breasts with his tongue licking and sucking on her nipples with a growing and unbearable hunger for that woman, for that goddess. All the while he rubbed himself against her his shaft vibrating with pleasure along with the rest of his body, in a trembling motion, he moved his hands his fingers falling on her cheek and caressing it before cupping her chin as he kissed her lips ferociously. 

"I cannot wait to taste you, Dellen," he groaned in between kisses as he tightly gripped her rear beneath her skirt, parting her buttocks with his fingers and rubbing himself against her hole with his length beneath the bulge in his trousers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:20 pm

She rid herself of the remainder of her skirt and now only wore her black lace panties, She kissed him as she pushed into the couch her hands destroying his trousers, so she could grip his length and tease his head with her fingers.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:03 pm

He groaned into her touch his eyes telling her to continue to not stop there and to give him pleasure the way only a being as old as Dellen could. "Show me how the best of the best does business," he told her his hands never leaving her flesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:54 pm

Dellen laughed into his lips, standing she shamelessly shed the last of her clothing revealing her flawless curvy figure to the younger vampire, leaning forward she tore his trousers from his body with ease. She glanced at the man's body, something about him reminded her of what the ancient people based statues of gods after.

She kissed him sucking on his tongue her fangs grazing his lips, pulling away from him she smiled deviosuly and placed a single finger to his lips to still any questions as she ran her hands down his legs. Placing them on his knees she looked at him, holding his eye contact completly she parted his legs and slowly knelt between them. She kept each movement deliberate and slow simply to torture him as she reached for his cock and kissed the tip. Her dark hair fell to one side as she sucked his tip into her mouth her teeth grazing him so gently as if they werent there. Finally she sucked him into her mouth, tasting his flesh and excitement on her tongue as she ran it along the base and she enjoyed his arousal the thought in the back of her mind that occured to her with mild shock was he was like this..for her.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:02 pm

Sitting up and straightening his back Lazarus held back his words only allowing his lips to twist into a cocky dark grin as Dellen placed a finger over them. His eyes widened slightly when she parted his legs and he wondered just what his goddess was planning to do. When Dell sucked him into her mouth Lazarus was left speechless, truly speechless perhaps the only time someone had actually been able to do that to him, perhaps the first time someone was able to shut him up. However the silence was quickly broken by a loud groan that erupted from the depths of his throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:11 pm

Her nails dug into his thighs as she sucked him into her throat completely she caught a glimpse of his shocked expression and bobbed her head letting her eyes flutter shut. She felt her own arousal grow from giving such pleasure to Lazarous, as she swallowed around him bringing him deeper.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:40 pm

Leaning down Lazarus slipped a hand behind Dellen's head his long, slender fingers tangling in her hair, as he aided her in bobbing, gripping her hair twirling it into a ponytail as he pushed his shaft deeper into her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next