Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Finding friends and making enemy's

Go down

Finding friends and making enemy's  Empty Finding friends and making enemy's

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:48 am

Magnus was enjoying a walk through the castle alone, he was quite found of the silence it brought him and the peace. He was just about to head back to his dorm when he had stumbled up on a court yard of stone with a clock tower in the middle. Perched on the tower was a Raven one of his most favorite birds, quickly and with out scaring the bird he reached into his pocket and pulled out s few crackers he was saving for later. "Here you go," he said as he lightly tossed them next to the tower. A small grin spread across his face as the bird glided down and started to eat, quietly he sat down and pulled out a sketch pad and started to draw. About half way through drawing the the beautiful bird it was startled by another presents, "look what you have done!" Magnus said in a little louder and high pitched voice then he had intended to.....

Back to top Go down

Finding friends and making enemy's  Empty Re: Finding friends and making enemy's

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:23 pm

"Well, well, well. Little Gaunt I see," Misha spoke as she came across young Slytherin. She was just on a walk, two books in her hands as usual, nobody around, but this boy. Misha wasn't overly social even if it seemed so. She just liked to know things and people. She felt insecure around what she didn't know. And knowing Gaunts was a thing girl like her could always use.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Finding friends and making enemy's  Empty Re: Finding friends and making enemy's

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:49 am

Magnus spun on his hills and glared at the girl, "Do I know you," he asked his voice hinted his curiosity. He was looking at the girl head to toe, she was older than him maybe by a year or two but didn't look like she could pose a threat. But Magnus was to clever for that, he him self wasn't much to look at but he had skill that would far surpass any first year here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:57 pm

"Hardly," Misha replied. "But your brother does. We are in the same year. I am friend of his, Misha Salander," she introduced herself properly to the younger Gaunt.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:07 pm

Magnus relaxed a little after hearing the girl was a friend of his brother, he gave the girl a small nod as she introduced her self to him. "Magnus, Magnus Lucin Carrow." He said as he took a small bow his hair falling straight over his face like a black waterfall. "And what are you doing out her on this fine evening," He asked as he stood up and leaned against a near by stone wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:17 pm

"Just having a walk, to get a bit of peace from people. What about you?" She asked, smile on her face. She liked Gaunts and aura that surrounded them. Even if they spent last years in UK, growing up in Czechia left its traces.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:24 pm

"I prefer being alone, the quite is my best friend," Magnus said as he put away his sketch pad and pen. He sat his bag against the wall and made his way over to the girl, "so you know my brother, do you?" He asked as he stood in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:08 pm

Misha smiled. "I am with you there," she said. "And yes, we are friends actualy," she added, thinking about Mal.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down