Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Making Amends (Malphas) (PG-13)

Go down

Making Amends (Malphas) (PG-13) Empty Making Amends (Malphas) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:56 pm

Lara was pouring over her notes and books as she worked on an extensive paper for Charms class. She wanted to get a head start on it since much of her time was occupied with tutoring and her own studies, along with balancing the careful relationship she had with her love, Romulus. Every little bit she could get done was more she didn't need to do later. Be that as it may, her mind was busy with things other than her studies.

There had been whispers that something had changed in Malphas. Lara wondered if there was any stock in these talks or if they were simply talks. Whenever she thought about bringing it up, of course, Romulus wasn't around, so she'd forget by the time he was around. This was likely going to be one of those times. Could he really have changed as some people are saying? I wonder... Tapping the end of her quill feather against her lips, her warm eyes looked up at the bright sunshine streaming in. If he had changed, maybe she and Romulus could be together now without needing to worry about him. A smile touched her lips at the thought...

Back to top Go down

Making Amends (Malphas) (PG-13) Empty Re: Making Amends (Malphas) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:02 pm

Malphas set his foot in the library, his hands, jacket and face filled with blood, but he ignored the stares and walked slowly. Killing was his nature, he got it from his mother and he was sure his father wasn’t a saint either, as Bruce had referred vaguely. He didn’t have a choice death was his destiny in more than one way and he couldn’t avoid it, even if he wished to. As he walked by he came to a stop, and tilted his head to the side, blood dripping from the corners of his mouth. Licking his lips, he leaned forward, “Hello, Lara.” He greeted the girl with a husky tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:47 am

Being so deep in thought, Lara didn't notice when someone walked up behind her until a husky, dark voice sounded beside her. Jumping slightly, she turned to see who it was. Once her eyes fell on none other than the one she had been thinking about, coupled with the overall state he was in, she put a hand to her mouth to hush the gasp that sounded from her. Swallowing hard, she lowered her hand and took a deep breath. He might not mean you any harm, Lara. Calm down... Manging a smile for Maphas, she greeted him. "Hello, Malphas. Ummmm.... Are you alright?" she asked as she glanced at the floor where several drops of blood were collecting as they dripped off his person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:47 am

Tilting his head slightly at her words, he wondered why she didn't tremble in fear, "Do I not scare you anymore?" he asked with a growl as he leaned closer, his dark eyes leveling her. "The question here is, are you going to be alright?" he added before cracking his neck violently. Yes he had allowed Romulus to date that girl but first, he needed to test her like he had done to Danika.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:59 am

His question made her draw a shuddering breath as her heart began to race in fear at being so close to the one who had threatened to hurt her and her love's family should Romulus continue to be with her. They had been so careful! Had he found out and now he was there to hurt her? Before she could answer, Malphas leaned in close to her, his dark eyes locked onto hers. Dropping her warm eyes to the floor she softly answered, truthfully. "You... You do still scare me. Especially when you look as you do right now. But..." Lara slowly looked up at him, "I think I will be fine." Her last words were much stronger than her first, that strength coming from Romulus. If he could be unafraid of Malphas and follow his heart, then so could she.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:40 am

Growling his hand was suddenly around her throat and he began chocking her pinning her against the wall of the library, "You think a mudblood like you should be allowed to live? Allowed to further taint a family?" he growled his grip tightening around her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:16 pm

Lara cried out, much softer than she would have had it not been for the tightening grip of Malphas around her throat, as he pinned her to the wall. Putting her hands on his wrist in a reflex action to try to get free, Lara's eyes locked on his. Please don't let this be the end..... Please.... Her heart began to race as she thought about just what this Slytherin was capable of. Killing her wouldn't bother him at all. And, Romulus.... He would be destroyed should she be killed. As she tried to draw enough air to breath and speak properly, her face hardened at his words. "I am not...... tainting anyone..... or any family," she said in a soft voice as his grip tightened. Beginning to struggle against him, she managed to add, "I can't...... help we..... fell in..... love...... You don't..... get a say...... in that...... You are...... not him......" As the edges of her vision began to darken, Lara tried to fight all the harder against his iron grip. She wasn't going down without a fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:25 pm

Malphas Gaunt

Making Amends (Malphas) (PG-13) Tumblr_m8tzevTNQu1qmahxv

Taking a dagger out of a holster in beneath his wrist he held it next to her forehead, growling, "I own him. He is my soldier. I have a say as long as I want to have a say," he snarled slicing her skin and taking her blood into his mouth before hurling her away from the wall towards the floor. "You really are foolish," he shook his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:32 pm

Lara froze when the cold tip of the dagger he removed from his wrist rested against her flesh. His words only made her grow in both fear of him and anger that he would dare to think he owned Romulus. Wincing hard and drawing a strained breath as he cut her, Lara only thought of Romulus. How she had to be strong for him. When he threw her away, she landed on her side, sliding to a stop next to the table she had been sitting at before. Getting to her hands and knees, she coughed hard and gasped as her lungs filled with air, a hand resting against her sore and tender throat. Looking at him, she growled back, "You really are a monster. I guess what they said about you changing was only rumor." Gripping her wand in her back pocket, she drew it and cast Flipendo towards her attacker.

Last edited by Lara Crawley on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:50 pm

Malphas Gaunt
Making Amends (Malphas) (PG-13) Tumblr_m8tzevTNQu1qmahxv

Extending his wand from his other wrist he blocked the spell rolling his eyes, "You don't understand do you? He swore loyalty to me. And I allowed him to keep you. Now bow down or you'll both have a small problem," he ordered her not even bothering to attack her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:51 pm

Lara wasn't surprised when Malphas blocked her spell, but her eyes did widen in surprise when he spoke of Romulus swearing fealty to him. Looking away, her brown furrowed when her mind wrapped around what he was saying. So.... He knew? All this time? Bringing her eyes back up to him, Lara's jaw flexed as she weighed what he was telling her to do. Getting on her knees, she bowed, however reluctantly, before Malphas. "I do this not for you or for me, but to protect Romulus," she nearly spat as she focused hard on the floor before her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Approaching, he set a hand on her head, forcing her to look up, "Now, swear loyalty to me," he ordered her and this was her test, if she did what Romulus did, Malphas would be sure that whenever he needed him she wouldn't fight it and would also tag along to aid her boyfriend's master.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Looking up at Malphas as he forced her head back, Lara glared daggers at him. Bowing was enough and now he wanted her to pledge her loyalty to him. Should she refuse, who knew what would happen, not just to her, but to Romulus. "You would welcome a Muggleborn into your flock? What makes me ok for that when loving Romulus wasn't alright from the start?" she asked through clenched teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Gripping her chin, he looked her in the eye, blood dripping from his face onto, "Do as you're told. And stop being such a gryffindor," he growled, waiting for the pledge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Blinking as blood dripped from his face to hers, she felt his grip on her chin and dared not pull away. This was already a dangerous game she was entangled in, and an action such as that would only bring consequences she didn't desire. Lara didn't want this. But, as much as she didn't want it, she knew she had to, for Romulus. "I.... I swear.... I give my loyalty to you," she said, her eyes cold as the words left her mouth. Already, she hated herself for doing this, but knew it was the only way she could keep Romulus safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:45 pm

Malphas smiled slightly and waved his wand closing the wound on Lara's forehead, and using a jet of water cleared her face of the blood he had dripped onto her. "Alright, good, now I know I can trust you to take care of him. I allowed him to keep you, but I wanted to see if you were worthy," he narrowed his eyes, half bowing at the waist himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:53 pm

Watching at Malphas waved his wand and felt the wound on her forehead close, Lara closed her eyes as a gentle spray of water cleaned her face of the blood he dripped on her. Her eyes narrowed as she realized that this was a sick version of a test. Malphas had just tested her worthiness to be with the one she loved. When words finally formed in her mind, Lara spoke softly, "I would do anything for him. Surely you didn't need my pledge to see that. And, am I? Worth of him?" Her words were clipped, though not aggressive on her last two questions. It irritated her that Malphas would test her to see if she was fit for Romulus, since he could just see that they made a fine pairing. But, if his vision was clouded due to her blood status, then she really wasn't surprised that he didn't see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Returning to his usual position he began walking around her, "You think simply kissing him and loving him is enough? You need to grow up," he shook his head, "One day war will take him away and what will you do? Cry?" he asked and sneered, "I needed your pledge to make sure that, should he die, you'd be there, you'd die with him. I needed the pledge to be sure that, you won't simply love him, you'll fight along with him, even if you're fighting for me," he told her and then nodded at her questions, "You made the pledge as a way to protect yourself and Romulus. You're worthy," he answered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:14 pm

Lara followed him as he circled her. His words, while giving her more fuel for the fire that was already burning at having to pledge herself to Malphas, also calmed her. Sure she was willing to do anything for Romulus, but now she saw that Malphas just wanted to be sure. To be sure that she wasn't just talk, that she would stand by Romulus should the worst come to pass, that she would support him in whatever he was asked to do, that she would take her place to fight along side him if needed... This wasn't just about him gaining another minion. This was about him truly looking out for someone he cared for. When he confirmed that Lara was worthy in his eyes to be with Romulus, she smiled, for the first time at the Slytherin before her. "I can't believe I'm saying this but, you're a good friend, Malphas... To Romulus. Thank you for your approval," she said in the normal calm voice that was characteristic of the Hufflepuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Malphas nodded accordingly at her words part of him being skeptical, and the other part not giving a damn. "You keep him safe," he almost ordered her before he disappeared from the library.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down