Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Making friends ... or allies? (open)

+3
Tatsu Savage
Rachel Snape
Violet Snape
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Making friends ... or allies? (open) Empty Making friends ... or allies? (open)

Post by Violet Snape Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:30 pm

Violet was sitting on a wall in one of the many courtyards of Hogwarts and waited for her twin sister. She had sent her a message to meet her here, so they could spend some time together which sometimes was hard to do with them being in different houses. Not far away from her were her friends, bitching at each other as always and she rolled her eyes in amusement. "You're just a complete idiot!" Tatsu snapped at the Gryffindor and stalked away from him, flopping down in the grass next to Violet.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Making friends ... or allies? (open) Empty Re: Making friends ... or allies? (open)

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Rachel saw Violet sitting and she just passed two students fighting with each other, Rachel frowned her eyes as one of the students flopped down next to Violet. Rachel walked to her sister giving her a smile, she opened her little bag that she brought. "Hey, Violet and hello...I'm Rachel. Dad gave me chocolate, mum gave it to him, your bag is still in his office. Would you like a chocolate frog?" She asked Violet and her classmate.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Making friends ... or allies? (open) Empty Re: Making friends ... or allies? (open)

Post by Violet Snape Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:03 pm

"Hey Rachel! We've been waiting for you!" Violet grinned at her sister and quickly dived into her bag to get a chocolate frog. "Love them!" she said with a mouthfull of the delicious sweet. Tatsu snorted and shook her head at the Ravenclaw. "No thanks, I rather have some raw meat. I'm not a sweets person." she told her with a smirk. "I'm Tatsu, by the way. Professor Savage's daughter." the Slytherin introduced herself and saluted jokingly.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:13 pm

Rachel nodded, smiling at Tatsu. She was surprisedthat she was a child of a professor. "Ohh wow another child of a professor, you probably know that we are kids of Snape, potions teacher." Rachel leaned against the wall. "So where are the Wolfclaw boys, Violet." Rachel winked at her twin sister.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:27 pm

Tatsu leaned back against the wall and lazily smiled up at the younger Ravenclaw. "Yup, of course I know that. Is he such an uptight prick at home as well?" she asked smirking nastily. "Ey!" Violet slapped her friend's shoulder playfully. "Watch it, alright?" Tatsu raised her hand in defeat and laughed. "Hey, I'm just joking, alright? He's actually quite cool when you're a Slytherin." she said grinning before turning to Rachel. "Just wait a second, I'll go and get them." Tatsu jumped up and hurried away to catch Amatus and his friends.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:38 pm

Rachel smiled and watched the two of them argue a bit. As Tatsu walked away, Rachel turned to Violet, biting her lip. "Can i get your advice real quick?" Rachel asked her, not really sure to ask Violet about David. "I really want to get over a boy because i noticed that i'm in love with him but it is impossible to date him for unknown reasons. How do i get over a boy?" She asked Violet with a serious expression. This was serious, she didn't want to joke about this. "I really need your advice. I can't really walk to dad and ask him about boys now can i?" Rachel sighed, rubbing her face.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:54 pm

Violet rolled her eyes at her friend and turned back to her sister. "Sure you can, Rachel, you know I'm always there for you." she said fiercely. She might love to tease her sister quite often, but Violet would still always do everything for her twin. Moving a little closer to her sister, Violet calmly listened to her words. "Rachel, there is no need to beat around the bush with me, I know that you're talking about David." she said quietly. Violet knew that her brother's friend was dating another Gryffindor at the moment and did not show any interest in Rachel so far. She had never been in love with a boy, so she also did not know how her sister felt right now, but it wasn't hard for her to see that her sister was feeling quite badly. "I ... I think it would be a good idea to just take your mind off him. You know with things you love to do?" she suggested and shrugged. "But maybe you could talk to one of the older girls that already went through a similar situation?" 
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:13 pm

Rachel nodded and was happy that her twin sister was serious about this. She looked at her hands as Violet knew that Rachel was talking about David. "I know, but we have lessons together and i'm trying so hard to distract myself and i tell myself that he is impossible to be in love with." Rachel said, she let herself slide down the wall and sits on the ground. "I will ask Mio's friend, Artemis. Maybe she knows what to do, but thanks anyway." Rachel said to her sister. She pulled up and brushed the dirt off her clothes. "He doesn't like me anyway, he sees me more like a little sister." Rachel shrugged.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:24 pm

Violet nodded thoughtfully. "I guess it must be quite hard to see him all the time. But we're still young, so I bet in a few years you will have the guys drooling over you." she winked at her sister and laughed slightly. She herself wasn't interested in boys at all so far and hopefully that would remain like that for a while, if she thought of how much trouble they could be.  And Violet really did not want to end up like her sister, in love with an older boy who just saw her as a sister. "I wish I could help you better, Rachel." she said honestly and pulled her sister into a hug.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:46 pm

Rachel shrugged. "Yeah, there is not really something that i can do about it." Rachel smiled at her sister's comment. "Sure, dad will charm us if so many boys will drool over us." Rachel chuckled, she hugged Violet and she shook her head. "I don't want to talk about him anymore. Where is your friend?" Rachel asked as she looked around for her. "Maybe there is a hot Wolfclaw guy i can have and show with." Rachel giggled at her silly comment.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:14 pm

Violet sighed and pulled her knees up to her chest. "I'm sure you'll get over him in no time, especially with the tournament this year. There will be so much going on! I'm so excited!" she grinned at her sister, trying to lighten the mood a bit again while they waited for the others to arrive.

Tatsu hurried towards her cousin and pulled him off his girlfriend. "Stop that and come with me, my friend and her sister are waiting to meet you." she told him and pulled him along with her. Elena and Syrinx looked at each other and sighed before following them. "Vio! Rachel." Tatsu nodded at the two younger girls when they arrived back. “These are my cousin, Amatus Rosier, his girlfriend Elena Grindelwald and their friends, Jarlath and Syrinx Rowle and Lezar Wilkins. Guys, these are Violet and Rachel Snape.” She quickly introduced everyone.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:56 pm

Sithon shook his head, still grinning madly as Tatsu stalked away from him. He really enjoyed bantering with her, like with the older sister he never had. About to rejoin the girls, the young Gryffindor noticed the two Snape twins seemed to be in a deep conversation, so he snuck up on them from behind, climbing into the tree and on the branch which was right above them. Just when Tatsu reappeared with her friends, he dropped from the tree, head first, his legs holding him on the branch. "Nice to meet you, fellas!" Sithon greeted, his green eyes glinting interestedly.

At the voice of his cousin, Amatus raised his eyes in amusement and let her pull him along, Jarlath and Lezar right behind them. His sharp eyes took in the two little girls that were introduced to him as Snape's daughters. He knew of the man, a traitor to the Dark Lord, as his uncle called him, but Amatus had always thought that Evan might be a little too obsessed with the man. He would not hold it against Snape to turn his back on this madman and even less against his daughters. Bowing slightly to them, Amatus let his mouth twist into an easy smirk. "It is a pleasure to meet you, ladies." he said and leaned against the tree. Lezar squeezed in between the two girls with a grin on his face. "Yeah, it's a pleasure. I didn't know there were such pretty girls at Hogwarts." he flirted a bit while Jarlath rolled his eyes. "Ignore him, he's always like that." he told them calmly.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrinx Rowle Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:13 pm

Elena frowned at the two girls from Hogwarts, both so much younger than them, little children really and she looked in confusion at Tatsu, not quite sure what they were supposed to do with them. "Well ... " The heir of Emperor was about to comment on that when some young boy fell out of the tree. "What the ... Who is that little monkey?" Elena had taken a step backwards in surprise. Syrinc threw back her head and laughed loudly, quickly moving forward to pull the boy from his branch. "Don't you know it's not polite to scare a lady like that?" she asked with a nasty smile on her face. 
Syrinx Rowle
Syrinx Rowle

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:27 am

Sithon yelped when he was pulled out of the tree by one of the Wolfclaw girls and landed painfully on his rear. He pouted up at her with childish large eyes and crawled up to her. "Forgive me, Ma'am. It shall not happen again." he vowed, placing a hand across his heart. With a sudden move, he jumped into a crouch and on all fours walked over to the blond girl, gazing up at her eerily. "You no like monkeys?" he finally asked after what seemed like several minutes.
Sithon Macnair
Sithon Macnair

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 am

Elena's eyebrows shot up at the boy's reaction which was quite different than she had expected. She would have expected anger, or even an apology, but what he did was so weird that it even managed to make her laugh, a very rare thing for her. Reaching down as he crouched in front of her, she gently ruffled his long messy hair. "My aren't you adorable?" she purred and leaned down to give him a kiss on his cheek. "I like everything that can be trained to obey me." Her voice turned a bit colder and darker, though the sweet smile stayed on her face. Behind her, Syrinx chuckled and shook her head, walking past them to sit down next to Rachel on the wall while Elena conjured herself a chair to sit.

Violet had been watching the exchange between her friend and the Wolfclaw students with worried eyes, knowing that it was all too easy to make them snap and kill you and her friend somehow had the habit of acting quite strange. Luckily, he seemed to charm the two girls and she relaxed again, reaching forward to pull him towards her.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:23 am

Rachel stepped back not sure how to behave with the Wolfclaw students around her. She blushed deep crimson red at the comment of the other boy. She took a deep breath and stepped forward. "Ehh...Hello i'm Rachel, nice to meet you all." She smiled at them.

Rachel felt really uncomfortable with the wolfclaw girl, so she went back to stand next to her sister.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:41 am

When she felt her sister move to stand beside her, Violet turned her head slightly to look at her and she winked at her with more confidence than she actually felt, but being the Slytherin that she was, she knew well how to disguise her true feelings. Looking back at the Wolfclaw students, Violet nodded at Rachel's words. "Yes, we're very happy to meet you. I'm Violet and we're really interested to know more about you. Our headmaster did not tell us much about your school." she told them.

Elena calmly looked up from her seated position to the young girls that introduced themselves to her and her friends. Her face was a cold mask, as she was still deciding on what to think of the twins. She did not think much of Hogwarts and its inhabitants, but Amatus' cousin seemed good enough, so she would at least give them a chance. "My name is Elena Grindelwald, I am sure you have heard of my grandfather, Gellert Grindelwald?" she smirked slightly, not even waiting for a reply, as she knew that every wizarding child had heard of him. At the mention of Dumbledore, her expression darkened visibly. "I am not surprised at that. Dumbledore does not seem to like to talk about things that go against his morals. He rather puts on a cheerful face and tries to laugh it all away." Elena sneered and Syrinx barked a laugh. "Well... at least you seem a bit more open-minded than that." she commented and grinned at them.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:05 pm

Sithon jumped over the wall to stand behind Violet, his chin resting on her shoulder as he smirked back at the Wolfclaw students. They seemed to be quite interesting and definitely more fun than most of the Durmstrang or Beauxbaton students appeared to be. "My name would be Sithon Macnair." he said his introduction as well and grinned a loony smile at everyone.

The three Wolfclaw boys were standing behind the their two girls and calmly observed the twins; their expressions differing as much as their personalities did. While Jarlath was wearing his usual blank face, Lezar was grinning naughtily at the young girls. Amatus was smirking slightly amused at how politely the young girls were introducing themselves. "These are Lezar and Jarlath and my name is Amatus Rosier." he casually dropped his family name, curious to see how they would react to hearing it. His uncle's stay in Azkaban was quite well known after all. Turning his eyes on the only Gryffindor, Amatus raise dhis brow. "Walden Macnair's son?" He received a not from the boy which amused him to no end. the son of a Death Eater ending up in Gryffindor was quite something.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:04 pm

Violet nervously licked her lips, as she listened to the older students introduce themselves because unlike Sithon, she felt quite intimidated by the Wolfclaw students even if she tried not to show it. They gave off this air of superiority which was hard to find in Hogwarts students and it somehow made her feel even younger than she actually was. Of course she knew both the Grindelwald and the Rosier name, both powerful dark wizarding families and it made her swallow slightly, though she knew that her friend Tatsu was also related to the Rosiers and she was not a dark witch. Finally, Violet felt her body relax slightly when she saw the dark haired girl grin at them. "I think we are. We would really like to know more about your school, right Rachel?" she gently bumped her shoulder into her sister's.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:28 pm

Rachel stared at the wolfclaw students when Violet nudged her and she looked at Violet. "Yeah, we really don't know much about you. So what kind of lessons do you follow and who is the best house, i mean who won the house cup?" It was a bit weird to ask the last question she asked but she couldn't turn back her words now.

Rachel saw her sister relax and then she relaxed more too. They couldn't really do something at the Hogwarts grounds so she had nothing to be worry about. "Are you preparing for the Yule Ball already?" As fast as she blurred out the last question, she covered her mouth with her hands. What a stupid question! Rachel thought to herself.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:51 pm

Syrinx chuckled at the younger girl's words leaned forward till she was face to face with them, staring straight into their dark eyes. "We learn how to kill, destroy and how to raise the dead again to do our bidding." she whispered in a dramatic way which made Elena laugh in her usual clear voice. "What Syrinx is trying to say is that we study the Dark Arts and Necromancy." she explained, still smirking slightly, her blue eyes bright with amusement. "We are also trained in the art of Occlumency and Legilimency as well as Alchemy." she added, almost as an afterthought. For Elena the Dark Arts and Necromancy were the most important things to learn about. Syrinx turned to grin at her friend before standing back up. "We also have some lessons that you have here as well, like Potions and Transfiguration and so on." the Wolfen girl said.

The second question immediately made both girls call out their own house as the best which resulted in them glaring at each other, though Syrinx quickly ducked her head in submission. Elena looked at the twins with a superior smile. "The best house is Emperor of course. It was founded by a Grindelwald, making me the heir of Emperor." she explained proudly. "In our house are only confident and intelligent people. And of course it was us that won the house cup last year." she smiled sweetly at Syrinx.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:29 pm

Rachel felt intimidated by the dark haired girl but something in her mind said that she shouldn't be scared of them which led too that she looked back at her with the same expression. "Sounds like a lot of fun." Rachel replied sarcastically. She wouldn't even want to learn on how to kill or destroy someone as she was going to learn to heal the weak, just like her mother.

"Occlumency and Legilimency, that is something i would like to know more about, i know my father has some books about it but he never really answers on that subject." Rachel shrugged. She looked at Violet and then back at the girls as they were screaming both their houses leading to glare at them. Rachel nodded at Grindelwald girl but found her a bit too cocky and arrogant about her family name.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:35 pm

"Well..." Amatus finally spoke up, mirth making his voice sound warmer than usual, as he glanced at his girlfriend for a moment before turning his grey eyes to the twins. "My house is Araneae. It was founded by Salazar Slytherin, someone you two should know quite well, correct?" he said, calmly looking over the Slytherin badge on Violet's robe. "We are the ambitious leaders that stay in the shadows. You might think we're not even there, but it is us that will take you down in the end." His eyes turned slightly colder, they grey orbs shining like steel. Jarlath and Lezar both looked at each other, not speaking up against Amatus though they silently agreed with Elena of course. At the mention of the yule ball, Lezar leered slightly at the Ravenclaw. "Why, do you still need a date?" he asked cheekily, making Jarlath roll his eyes. "What should we be preparing?" he asked instead.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrinx Rowle Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:45 pm

Syrinx smiled wolfishly at the little girl and pulled out her dagger, pressing it against her cheek while leaning closer to her. "Maybe you should train with us then sometime?" she growled into her ear before pulling back again, her dagger slashing the pale skin of the girl's cheek in one swift motion, not too deeply, but enough to draw some blood. Violet, who had been listening quietly so far, curiosity and unease battling in her, cried out slightly in fear when she saw the blood on her sister's face. Immediately, her wand was in her hand and pointed at the dark-haired girl. "Leave her alone!" she hissed, though she really did not want this to turn into a fight, knowing that they wouldn't stand a chance against them. 

The clapping of hands made Violet's head snap around to Elena who was smiling amusedly. "What courage, we're so impressed." she drawled, not in the least being truthful. She could see through the twins' act in a second and that they were not half as confident as they pretended to be. Syrinx just shrugged and put her dagger away after wiping the blood on her robe. Violet tensed once more before putting her wand back into her pocket. "Are you oaky?" she asked her sister quietly. 
Syrinx Rowle
Syrinx Rowle

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:07 pm

Rachel listened to the boy and he found him quite intriguing. He was just normal not too cocky about his last name only a bit of his house but every Slytherin was on here. Rachel cocked her head to the side. "I don't know if i'm going." Rachel said to him.

Suddenly she was surprised by the dark haired girl and her dagger against her cheek. Rachel was trying hard not to widen her eyes but just keep them focused on the girl's without showing that she was terrified. When the girl pulled back, she slashed a small cut with her dagger and that made Rachel angry but her sister pointed her wand at the girl already. Rachel stepped back, she grabbed her bag and looked at the group of Wolfclaw students. "I know now why we shouldn't know much about Wolfclaw students, especially the girls. How bigger the last name, the bigger the ego's are. A last name says nothing about the person you are right now, it only brings a big burden on your shoulders because you have to prove to anyone that you are worth wearing that last name." Rachel sneered at the girls.

She then turned to the guys and gave them a sweet smile. "I would like to meet again, you are pretty awesome. I'm going to sit over there and take care of the cut. Be right back." Rachel walked off to the nearest bench and grabbed tissues to wipe the blood away. She was really angry but she didn't want her sister to be in danger so if something happened she could still go back and protect her sister.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next