Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Many things to do tonight, and I'm pretty sure none of them is allowed (Inv Only)

2 posters

Go down

Many things to do tonight, and I'm pretty sure none of them is allowed (Inv Only) Empty Many things to do tonight, and I'm pretty sure none of them is allowed (Inv Only)

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:20 pm

Sophie was bored. Extremely bored. Uk was boring, this stupid school was boring, students of this school were mostly boring. She had to do something. Even if it meant tempting Amelia, by sneaking out of the Wolfclaw dormitories in carriage and sneaking into Hogwarts. Somehow, she knew she was enough priviledged not to be killed by their sweet lady headmistress. Well, at least that was what she was betting on. So far it all went too good. After all, one would expect you get caught imidiately when trying to do mischief at school such as Hogwarts. But well, apparently not. She sat on the window, waiting for Illiana to arrive. Somehow, she felt like the girl will be all into this.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: On the run
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Many things to do tonight, and I'm pretty sure none of them is allowed (Inv Only) Empty Re: Many things to do tonight, and I'm pretty sure none of them is allowed (Inv Only)

Post by Illiana Feye Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:43 pm

Too many. There were too many fucking people and it was driving her insane. It was already bad enough that her first time at school was at another, but to be crowded in with 3 other schools? It was too much to handle. She's been so closed in that she didn't know how to deal with anything. She mentally sighed. And now she was off to see Sophie. Gods knew what crazy plan she had now but she never minded indulging her as she had grown used to her. "I hope this doesn't involve people," Illiana said as she approached. "Because you know I can't help you with that." She pointed out casually.
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Many things to do tonight, and I'm pretty sure none of them is allowed (Inv Only) Empty Re: Many things to do tonight, and I'm pretty sure none of them is allowed (Inv Only)

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:48 pm

Sophie narrowed eyebrow with amusement at her friend. "Honey, you seriously need to start communicate with people again. My brother pulls too many strings in your life. Too many, that you don't even see anymore, how terribly dangerous it is to belong to asshole Marcus Gaunt," she commented on it before jumping down from the window. "But no, we won't really need people for this one. My plan is just about couple of pranks around this lousy place, few bottles of stolen firewhiskey and night under the stars at the oh-so-dangerous lake. Sounds okay?" she winked at her friend mischievously.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiana Feye Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:10 pm

She growled lightly and turned her head away stubbornly. "It doesn't even matter now," she mumbled. She shook her head with amusement on her face. "You never change. Alright, I can never say no to you. Lead the way o' raging wolf."
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:47 pm

"You really like my brother in the end, don't you? Or he completely brainwashed you. Or both," Sophie pointed out in whisper, as they entered the castle, much darker now, yet still too bright for someone, who grew with almost complete absence of lights. Most of the castle was still lighten up by torches. Sophie found it hillariously lame, but right now, there wasn't time to laugh about stupid stuff like that. "If I changed, I wouldn't be party queen the first anymore and let's admit it, parties in a bloodpool? Everyone would miss that!" she smirked on her way upstairs to somewhere.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiana Feye Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:41 pm

She glared at her friend but she wasn't mad. She only wanted to playfully thrash her a bit. "For the first time in forever I'm out of the castle and all you want to do is bring up the reason I was there," she chuckled softly. "No offence Soph but no thank you for the reminder." Truthfully she would have preferred the castle over this castle any day, especially if Marcus was home. She would never admit it but she was sure that Sophie knew anyway. Illiana smirked. "Of course, it's all for the blood pool. Salazar knows it's not your charm," she joked.
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:47 pm

"Well, it's my charm when it comes to certain Malfoy," Soph smirked back, pulling out some paintspray of her bag and handing it to Illiana before taking her own. The topic of her dating Victor Malfoy was still sensitive and she herself wasn't sure how to feel about it. But he made himself pretty clear, so what could she do now, when she let him? Using the green one first, she draw some unclear lines across the wall.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down