Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

You Can Run (Open)

Go down

You Can Run (Open)  Empty You Can Run (Open)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:13 am

Hermione jogged across the tree line by the forbidden forest, the tight yoga pants and jacket she wore offered ample heat to her small frame thanks to a charm she had found in her studies. Her usually untameable mane of brunette hair tied into a high pony tail she pushed herself harder running further she vaulted over a fallen tree.

Lately the common room felt so suffocating, so lately she took to running when she could. Christmas holidays would soon arrive she knew and she would go home as usual, she thanked merlin knowing she would finally be able to rest especially since she had gotten a head start on her homework.

Her lean legs carried her around the lake's edge, her breath coming out in easy bursts that turned to crystal before her eyes. Nature had its own sort of magic and she admired it. Stopping near a tree she caught her breath as she looked out over the cold lake and snow began to flurry around.

Back to top Go down

You Can Run (Open)  Empty Re: You Can Run (Open)

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:17 am

Mio was still fuming as he returned from the Quidditch Pitch, his conversation with Sydney running through his head again and again. How he wished that he could just teach her a lesson about how you handled someone you loved, especially if it was one of his friends, but unfortunately he had promised Ian not to do anything to her.

Deciding at he was not up to the usual fuzz in the common room, Mio turned towards the lake and put his broom down near the water. Somehow, the peaceful sight of the winter landscape managed to calm his raging thoughts and he started walking along the edge of the lake, silently observing everything around him. A water plant, frozen in place by the icy surface caught his eyes and he leaned down, melting the ice with his hands so the bright green colour was more visible. If only his life could be as peaceful as this, he though when a noise caught his attention. Looking up, Mio saw one of his house mates, so he got up and jogged over to her. "Hey Hermione! What a pleasant surprise to see you out of the library." he teased her lightly, an easy-going grin on his face.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:09 pm

Lost in thought she barely noticed the voice that invaded the silence of her mind, looking up she smiled "Endymion" she chuckled "what brings you out to the lake, especially without your badger?" she rarely ever saw Mio without Ian by his side and noted the other boys absence immediately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:40 pm

Mio grimaced and quickly shook his head. "Oh please don't call me that." he said laughing. "Every time someone calls me Endymion I'm waiting for my father to come around the corner and punish me for something. Just call me Mio." His full name was only used by his parents when he had broke a rule again, so he really did not want to hear it at school. "I'm just coming back from the pitch. A few guys and I have been training a bit you know? And Ian wanted to study something in the library." he told her with a shrug, then shot her a grin. "I swear sometimes he's worse than you when it comes to preparing for classes." Mio laughed warmly. "And you have been working out a bit as well, I see?" he motioned towards her clothes.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:00 pm

"it helps me clear my mind" she confessed "and usually the dispossessed arent out side the castle this time of day so its a small measure of safe." she thought of Nyx for a moment, then Kain and shuddered at the memory of the slytherins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:07 pm

Mio frowned at her words, noticing how uncomfortable she became when she seemed to recall something and he instinctually took a step closer. "Why? Does anyone give you troubles?" he asked her with a slight growl in his voice. The other student might not be a close friend of his, but she was a fellow Gryffindor and a nice, helpful girl and Mio did not appreciate anyone messing around with her.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:57 pm

Harry finished placing the brooms that belonged to the team on the special closet, as Oliver had asked him too. Placing the snitch on the chest along with the other balls, he cracked his back feeling his joints relax. Quidditch was fun but in the end it was tiring as well considering training was extensive this year - as Oliver wanted the team to be at full strength - and that the games just seemingly never ended. Stepping outside the pitch Harry yawned and caught sight of Endymion passing by. Seeing his irritated expression, he followed his roommate to perhaps catch up and ask him what was wrong.

However he quickly lost track of him, and wondered around, before spotting him and Hermione, and that made Harry smile widely, as he stepped closer to the two, looking at the black lake, which in the past year, and the beginning of this one, had served as a training ground for him and Malphas. The training had definitely paid of, since Harry was now the champion of the second league of the dueling club. "Hermione? Mio? Everything okay?" Harry asked patting Endymion's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:18 pm

"Hello Harry" Hermione said smiling gratefully that she didn't have to answer Mio's question. "How did practice go?" she asked the boys as she sat down by the water. Breaking the ice with her wand on the surface of the water she picked up a small piece and rubbed it across the back of her neck to help her relax. "And i do hope with dueling and with quidditch your keeping up with your classes Harry" she said shooting her best friend a narrowed gaze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Turning his head when he heard the familiar voice of his roommate, Mio grinned at Harry. "Hey mate, we're alright, just enjoying the peace out here." he said, dropping down next to the girl, laughing when she commented on Harry's studies. She did sound a bit like his mother, but if Harry was anything like himself then he could need a good reminder sometimes. "Practice was good, but then again, a little physical exercise is always great to clear your mind."
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:04 pm

He rolled his eyes slightly at Hermione's constant advices and preoccupations regarding him, and Ron most of the times, but they both loved her anyway even if she did annoy them at times. He was sure they annoyed her back with the bickering, and the frequent stupidity trips. "Yes mum," he teased. "Dueling club is over for the year. We'll get more fun next year. Now Quidditch, after we beat slytherin, yes, it'll be over too. Oliver is making us train our arses off," he smiled, "You know Mio, after some of the spots on the team open up, I think you and David would do fine as the new chasers," he really couldn't wait for those two to join up, after he began training with David as often as he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down