Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Fix you (open)

2 posters

Go down

Fix you (open) Empty Fix you (open)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:30 am

Luna walked slowly, almost like a shadow through the crowd of students holding her acoustic guitar and the letter from Marvolo close to her chest. People bumped her, causing her to stumble but she caught herself. She was just a shell. Still in shock of the near death of Kronos and the actual death of her best friend, the sister of her heart just like Morgan is. She walks to the Black Lake with her black hood covering her face as dried tears stained her face. She couldn't seem to cry anymore. There was no tears left. She leans against a tree and slides down it, the letter had blotches of her tears and the ink was blurred. She put the guitar on her lap and plays a small melody.

''And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you.''

She sang at first with a cracked and hoarse voice but it began to get smoother, softer as her emotions laced the song. Her mind was filled with memories with Marvolo and her mark seemed to burn on her forearm. She looks towards the sky with her broken eyes. ''I tried to fix you...i failed you...Why did you have to leave me? Us? Everyone? We need you....we love you Marvolo. I miss you already...'' She says, a single tear rolling down her pale cheek.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Fix you (open) Empty Re: Fix you (open)

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:57 am

Morana was sitting up on the tree and listened to the wind when she heard she was no longer alone. She looked down to see Luna there. Of course, she was her friend. It was probably only logical she would miss her too, right? Morana closed her eyes again and pretended like she was not there. She had no strenght to tak to the girl. Not to mention she had no idea what to say.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:10 am

Luna closed her eyes feeling the wind pass by her and she leans her head back. She opens them and see's Morana. She felt the urge to say something but she didn't know what. A sorry for your loss? Luna shook her head as it didn't seem right. She just looked at Morana sadly and remembered what Marvolo told her. love her be her friend and fight for her. I leave her in your care. The words rang in her mind like bells and she placed the guitar on the floor. She climbs the tree that the twin sits on and sits on a branch near by. ''I'm going to say this even if it doesn't sound right...I'm sorry for your loss and i...i am here for you, Morana Gaunt...even if you hate me, I stand by you. I will fight for you. I will always be here despite our rough past, i will care for you even if you don't want me to.'' She says looking out into the distance, not expecting a reply.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:31 am

Morana laughed bitterly. It was laugh full of pain, rage and despair. "I don't hate you. I never did. I am just a bitch, nothing more, nothing less," she said, her voice weak and more husky than usual. "I am just used to people fear me. When they don't, I feel insecure," she explained not really sure why exactly was she telling this to the girl. But Marvolo trusted her. She must have had a reason right?
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:36 am

Luna looks at her in shock, feeling the girl's emotions prick at her heart. She slowly takes her hand and looks into her eyes. ''Your sister was and always be my best friend...i cared for her greatly and will do the same for you. I trust you for a reason i myself do not know. I hope you can trust me in the future as i will gladly lay my life on the line to protect you.'' She tells her strongly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:45 am

"I can see why she relied on you so much," Morana replied, her eyes lost in distant world, with her sister. She had amazing friends, she had Morana. Why did she have to do this? With so many people to help her. Morana never had so many people around. She was always the quiet aloner hidden in the shadows, too scared to be with others. Too scared to even show her own fear. So why it was her, who end up alone in this world? Was it really better to be alone?
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:01 am

Luna smiles sadly. ''You are not alone...Remember that?'' She says with honesty in her voice. ''She saved my life and i owed her my life...My debt wasn't fulfilled but i owe you my life now. She felt she was alone but she wasn't...she let herself be shown...you don't. I know you don't. I will never let you be alone as i hope we can be friends.'' She says looking into the distance, her thoughts being filled with Marvolo.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:15 am

"Well, we can, if you forgive me I almost sent you on a wheelchair," said Morana matter-of-factly and realized that her first barried came up again. Sarcasm. Cold, emotionless sarcasm. Could she actually, for once, talk to people like a normal person? Could she do it? She never let people to see the good in her. She was too afraid they will use it against her.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:06 pm

Even though they were told not to go near the lake, Morgan went. She needed to say good bye in her own way. As she neared, she spotted Luna talking...to a tree. She wiped the tears from her cheek and walked up to her. She held a single red rose in her hand, it was for Marvolo. As she neared, she noticed who Luna was actually talking to: Morana, whom she addressed first. "Morana, I am so sorry...." it was all she could say before her voice broke and fresh tears ran down her cheeks. Morgan looked at Luna and held out her hand, taking hers and giving it a small squeeze. They were all going to miss Marvolo dearly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Luna laughs and nods. ''I already forgave you for that.'' She says with a smile, noting the way she spoke. She was barricading herself like Luna used to. She hears another voice and turns to see Morgan. She smiles slightly and wiped Morgan's cheeks from her tears. She laced her fingers with hers and squeezes back. She knew they were all going to feel that empty space, where Marvolo should be but was never going to fill.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:28 pm

"I am sorry too," replied Morana when Morgan spoke. She knew about her breakup with Rabastan and she was really sorry for that one as well. Her eyes found the engagement ring still on her finger. Morana could tell Morgan missed her ex-fiance just like he missed her. She looked into the lake as if she tried to find all answers to her questions in the water. But there was nothing. Just an emptiness and rage over loss of her other half. Nothing could change that. Nothing could save her.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Morgan wanted to say more, but there were no words to say. Instead, she let go of Luna's hand and walked to the edge of the Black Lake. Morgan took out the red rose she carried, as well as a small dagger from inside her back pocket. With a deep breath, she put the tip of the dagger to her finger and pressed gently. When the blood began to drip down the blade, she removed it and touched her bleeding finger to the roses silken petals. "I will miss you, my friend, my sister. My you rest until we can meet again," she said softly. She let the tears fall freely as she placed the flower on the water's surface. "May flights of angels lead you to your resting place," she finished. When she stood and turned back, she put her dagger back and wiped her tears. Morgan walked back to Luna and hugged her tightly. She would hug Morana, but she was in the tree above them. Then she spoke to her, "If you need anything, Morana, I'm here." It was almost too much to bare, the loss of a good friend and a fiance all in one night...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down