Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

You can't win (open)

3 posters

Go down

You can't win (open) Empty You can't win (open)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Luna stands in front of the Room of Requirement with her guitar in her left hand  and a notebook in her right. The notebook was filled with drawings of all the people she cared about and letters she will never send. The doors form before her eyes and she breathes deeply as she see's a stage and a microphone on one side of the room, the other had sofa's and a fireplace glowing brightly. There were no house colours, just dark brown leather sofa's and this causes Luna to smile slightly. She walks to the sofa and sits down on it, opening the notebook to a drawing of her friends all together, laughing and smiling. She looks at the stage and breathes deeply. She walks over to it and stands in front of the microphone tapping it to see it's on. She plays a melody and speeds up. She opens her mouth and begins to sing, her voice filled with emotion.

''If you go
They say you're following
If you don't
Then you're too good for them
If you smile
You must be ignorant
If you don't - what's your problem?
If you`re down - so ungrateful
And if you're happy - why so selfish?
And you can't win, no
You can't win, no!''

She sang out strongly, continuing to play her guitar as she sways side to side, getting into the song. She sings as if she has an audience, feeling like her best friend is watching her but she knew that isn't likely. Her eyes slowly shut as she plays the powerful melody on the guitar.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

You can't win (open) Empty Re: You can't win (open)

Post by Remus Lupin Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:38 pm

Remus walked down the halls holding Malachai's Hand, the door appeared and he smirked "I wanted to show this to you" as he opened the door a singing voice greeted them, letting the door shut he listened till it stopped and recognized her from when he helped professor lestrange "Luna" he said pulling Mal along with him "Didn't expect to find you here...hope we aren't intruding..by the way meet my better half my boyfriend Malachai"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Luna heard a voice and dropped the guitar blushing a bright red. She looks towards the voice to see Remus and the newly introduced Malachai. ''I come here often, Remus...You are not intruding. Actually it would be nice to have company right now...Hello Malachai. I am Luna Valkyrie. Pleased to meet you. I'm sorry you had to see me looking like this..'' She points to her slightly messy hair, the baggy button up t-shirt she took from Kronos and the black leggings. ''Trust me...i do look better when i try...'' She says with a smile. She picked up the guitar and wiped her cheeks, sitting down at the edge of the stage. ''By the way...how much did you hear?'' She says with a rosy blush on her snow white cheeks.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:52 pm

"Enough" he chuckled "you have a lovelly voice" he frowned a bit "How are you holding up sweetheart"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:56 pm

Morana wanted to be alone, but unfortunately, right now, when she needed it more than ever, she was never alone. She was constantly crowded by people telling her how sorry they are. She was annoyed, hurt, desperate and she felt like if she hears one more sorry, she will commit a masacre. The only place she could be alone was her dormitory. But that one was full of her things. Her favourite clothes, plush toys Morana used to give her for their birthday, her earings, necklaces, her rings. Photos of them together and all those empty bottles from alcohol they secretly stole and drank together during cold winter nights. But the one she was missing wasn't there. And was never coming back. So the only place where she could be truly alone, she avoided, because it was the only place where she didn't want to be alone. With these thoughts, she entered the Room of Requirement just to find out that even here, she simply won't be alone.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:59 pm

Luna smiles. ''Thank you...'' She hears his question and freezes a bit, her hands were shaking so she sat on them but she couldn't stop the rest of her body. She looks into his eyes with her piercing blue ones which seemed empty but wasn't at the same time. They looked conflicted. ''Badly but i'm trying for her...She saved my life ya know? I had deep cuts all over my body...close to dying but i wanted to. She stopped that and i owed her my life...i couldn't save her. I wanted to when i found out but i was too late. Wait...you don't know me, yet you're kind? Why?'' She asks shakily but she picks herself up and looks towards the door to see Morana enter, saying nothing. She could tell she wanted to be alone but in a place like this, that was never going to happen.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:04 pm

Remus kissed the back of Mal's hand before walking over to Morana and hugging her silently for a moment, looking up at Luna he said "A beast seeks comfort in beauty, it is not my fault that beauty happens to lie in the shadows"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:08 pm

Morana hugged him back and articipated he didn't say anything. She just enjoyed the moment in his arms before he let go.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Luna watches his every move, curious of his actions. He hugs Morana and tilts her head then she heard his words and blushes. ''Ya know what, Remus? Ever need anything...come talk to me. I think we'll be good friends.'' She says with a small smirk. He made her smile with his charm and she needed that right now. She recalls Morana had hugged him back which showed she was opening up more and it caused her to smile. ''You ain't a beast, Remus...No matter what you think, you are no such thing.'' She tells him honestly. ''I have heard great things about you.'' She smiles again.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:25 pm

"A beat tries to tear there friends limb from limb at night...a beast such as me" he sat down next to her on the couch stretching out his long legs "Valkyrie, little angel of death what makes you a hufflepuff" he motioned for Mal and Morana to join them.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Malachi held on to Remus's hand. He enjoyed the warmth of the boys hand. Things had seemed different with the boy lately and Malachi didn't know what but he honestly didn't care. He loved that boy more then he ever could show. He loved the letter he had gotten from Remus earlier that week. It was so rmantic and everything felt so perfect after reading it.

Dear Mal;

We met not to long ago; the quiet boy and the confident wolf. Life has gone to hell since then but you're my rock in this unsteady ocean. The waves threaten to tear me down but you hold me steady. I don't know who to trust anymore, perhaps you are the only one who listens. I never want harm to come by you Mal, and where I go...if you follow I'll make you happy. Three words, eight letters, say it and I'm yours.

-Remus

He smiled as they entered the room and heard someone singing. Remus introduced them and as they were standing there another girl entered. He stood there as they talked. He wanted to say something but figured they would when they were ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:27 pm

"Come over here you handsom fool...meet my friends" he said grabbing his hand and pulling him over "this is Morana Gaunt" he said gesturing to Morana "and this is Luna Valkyrie"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Morana imidiately wanted to sit next to Remus but quickly figured his boyfriend will take the place so she sat at the sofa next. She put her legs up, knees to her chin as she observed everyone. She was barefoot again, like usually when she didn't wear her steel boots.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Luna listens to him and curls up on the armchair, near Remus barefooted. ''A beast at night but a gentleman by day...such a splitting personality.'' She says quietly and with a tilted head. ''An Angel of death? what an odd thing to be called...I have no idea why i'm a Hufflepuff, Remus. It just happened. Same with my boyfriend...he's a hufflepuff yet we're so different from the others.'' She shrugs and ties her hair into a messy bun. She looks towards Malachi and Morana and gave them a small smile. Usually she's quiet with new people around but Remus brought her out a bit and she was glad to have met him finally. She didn't know what to say to Morana, she just wanted to hold her for some reason, protect her like a little girl even though, she is older. She looked at them both. ''Hello Morana and Malachi...'' She says with a slight smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Malachi sat down beside Remus and kissed him on the cheek. He held onto the boys hand and looked at the girls. "I don't even go to this school. Remus found me in the library one day and pretty much saved my life. I owe everything to him and I love him so much. I will follow him wherever he goes through hell or high water. Our love is something special and I am glad to call him mine." he said squeezing the hand in his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:55 am

Luna listens to Malachi and grins at him. ''That is so sweet! You two are adorable.'' She tells him with a smile. It was nice to hear a story of a couple without there being fights, blood and someone trying to get in the way. It was different, rare and seemed very special by just looking at the pair even if she just met them.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down