Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Let it out (open)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Let it out (open) Empty Let it out (open)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Luna slipped out of her common room, early in the morning with her bow and arrow on her back, her sword on her back as well, her daggers on either side of her hips, her hidden blade gauntlet tight around her wrist and her DRAGON CLAW gauntlet on the other. She pulled her hood up covering half of her face and stood at the edge of a window, jumping out; she lands on one knee with the other stretched to the left. She sprinted to the forest and went to the clearing. Pulling out her sword, she gets into the fighting position. She spins in a circle and swings the sword. She continues to do sword practise until sweat beads down her forehead. She growls loudly and feels the cold breeze touch her bare legs as her baggy shorts reach mid thigh. Scars laced her bare legs and arms and as she lifted her arms to swing, her hoodie rises up causing more scars to show. She kept on practicing with different weapons, showing no signs of stopping as she felt her anger still growing strong. She didn't know why she was angry. She simply was.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Let it out (open) Empty Re: Let it out (open)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:19 pm

Alyrin walked over to the Forbidden Forest.

He liked going here, since it was often rather quiet, and he liked to conduct his affairs in peace, and usually hang out in the forest whenever he could.

He saw a girl swinging a weapon randomly, furrowing his brow a little.

"Hello there" he finally said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:23 pm

Luna stabbed the sword in the ground and she looks over her shoulder. She tilts her head seeing a boy. ''Hey...Name's Luna and you are?'' She asks with a raised eyebrow.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Alyrin smiled at the girl

"Hey Luna" he said "My name's Alyrin. Alyrin Tarbeck"

He smiled at her "You fight very well with a sword, I must say"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Luna bows her head, respectively. ''Pleasure to meet you Alyrin.'' She smiles. ''Thank you...I do train a lot so i guess it pays off. What are you doing here, Alyrin? it's early in the morning and I'm usually the only one up at this time.'' She questions curiously.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Alyrin shrugged "I just hang out here whenever I don't have lessons, to be honest"

"I usually like hanging out here. I've never really trained physically too much before, to be honest."

"Come here often?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:49 pm

Luna smiles. ''It's a lovely place to relax...'' She admits. ''Why haven't you trained physically before?'' She asks, tilting her head some more. Her eyes shined with curiosity. ''Yes i do...I come here nearly every morning. Insomnia ya see. I sometimes just sit by the lake when i can't sleep. Rare moments when i do...'' She admits.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:57 pm

Alyrin said "I just never had the time to physically train much"

He smiled "Me too, I usually come here in the early morning or late night... it's the time when the area is usually quietest..."

"There's always nice, dark corners you can make yourself at home in..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:59 pm

''Have you ever wanted to? Dark times are ahead and i learnt using weapons is always...a surprise for the enemy.'' Luna grins and nods. ''Everyone's voices are just a pain really...They get into your head and all you wish for is peace.'' She chuckles lightly. ''Darkness is always a home for one who was born in it.'' She muses.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Alyrin thinks for a second

"Sometimes I do.." he said "I really do need to get in shape someday.."

"And I know what you mean" he said "I've also experienced Darkness a lot. It's often comforting, but it kind of soothes you from the pain you can experience in life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Luna watches him closely as he thinks. ''It's not that you are not in shape...more that you just aren't experienced with weapons or any training.'' She circles him, staring at him closely, curiosity shining bright in her electric blue eyes. ''It's hard to me to read you, Alyrin. You're a lion yet you have experienced darkness. The way you speak suggests you have felt pain in your life. I've never really seen you before until now so you're a quiet, hidden person but i'm trying to figure out why you've decided to show yourself now and why you're so quiet in the castle.'' She says thoughtfully.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:48 pm

"I'm quiet in the castle as that keeps me safe" Alyrin replied.

"And I suppose I show myself more when I'm alone" he replied "I often talk a lot to myself"

He smiled at her. "And you're right... I haven't used weapons... I don't think ever.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:55 pm

Luna nods her head slowly. ''Don't worry...I talk to myself sometimes too. Maybe because the only person you can really trust is yourself.'' She muses with a smile.

''Weapons give me a feeling of power, strength and control. If you have a weapon..you can do what you want with it. Like a bow and arrow...You can aim it where you wish. A dagger...close combat. A sword allows a little more distance between your opponent. A wand...Yes you can do whatever you want literally but fuck. People can stop spells, ya know?'' Luna mentally slaps her forehead. ''I'm rambling..I'm sorry. I'm sure ya don't want to talk about weapons.'' She says softly with a bright smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Alyrin smiled "It's okay" he said

"I find weapons fascinating" he smiled "It sounds really nice.. and a good way to keep yourself in shape"

"But aside from just stabbing in front of me, I wouldn't have much idea of how to use them.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Luna grins. ''They are...depends on what time. Common swords are boring...sometimes blunt and that's just no good. Most of my weapons are the ones i design and go to a blacksmith where they do the whole thing.'' She admits with a tilted head. ''Yes it is...Hunting is my top way keeping in shape actually.''

''It's pretty simple.'' She grabs her sword from the ground and points in front of her, one foot in front of the other. ''You seen people fence? It's like that basically.'' She stands normally and puts the sword back in her back sheath.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Alyrin smiles "You design your own weapons? Nice!"

He then nods briefly "Yeah, I've seen people fence. I might try it out one day, see how it turns out. Might actually be good..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Luna nods, smiling. ''Yes i do. My older sisters do the same but only for presents for me.'' She chuckles and grins. ''Fencing is...boring. You tap your opponent in the chest or any part of the body with the end of the sword. You move back and forth, back and forth...See? Boring. Swords however...you get to see the sparks fly off your sword and hear the scraping metal as your sword meets. I like it when both swords are together in the shape of an X and you're both close. All you have to do is use your body weight to push 'em away.'' She says, a love shining bright in her eyes as she talks about fighting.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:00 pm

Alyrin smiles

"It sounds very exciting" he said "Plus, doesn't fencing have rules?"

"In a real fight, I don't think there would be any rules. You could do literally anything"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Luna nods enthusiastically. ''Yes another downside to Fencing. I hate rules in school so having rules in something i love is kind of annoying.'' She laughs lightly.

''No there isn't! It's basically fight to the death or just fight until the other is injured.'' She shrugs, laughing.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:31 pm

Alyrin grinned.

"I prefer it that way" he said "It's like adding a whole new dimension to the fight"

"Also old tricks such as using sheaths to parry blows and dirty fighting can be used"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:37 pm

Luna nods, grinning. ''So do I! hm i suppose you are right. Everything can be used...With fighting, you have to be creative so you put off your opponent.'' She admits and picks up a long, think stick. She bends it in the middle, it doesn't snap. ''This can be used for a whip like affect. Slap at the legs and swing with the sword. Your opponent will be more focused on the sting of the stick and the shock of what just happened, he will barely recognize the swing of the sword.'' She says, swinging the stick.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Alyrin nodded

"I gotta admit, that's a good technique."

"Just do a large, obvious attack, then follow up with a sneakier one. Have you ever fought with dual weapons before?" he asks her

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:45 pm

Luna smirks. ''I know. My father taught me it.'' She admits. ''Yes i have...Two daggers. Once a dagger and a crossbow. That was super fun. I was in a fight...was training before hand and had my crossbow. Someone was on my right....and someone was running towards me. I shot my crossbow at the person's foot and stabbed the one next to me in the thigh. I get into a lot of fights...Main reason why i have so many scars.'' She indicates to her arms and legs and then shrugs. ''But hey! I'm doing something i love even if it hurts me.'' She smirks bigger with laughter in her eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:21 pm

Alyrin smiled.

"It must be nice having so many scars" he noted

"You're not like most wizards or witches I meet" he added "Most of them don't know how to swordfight... although, of course, I don't know how to either. Although I might start now..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Luna shrugs. ''Depends on what they're from...torture, fights, simple stunts. I'm a Quidditch player, Chaser and i love to fuck with people. I hang upside down on my broom and let go. I fall...to scare people and i land on my broom and go. So much fun! I'm an adrenaline junkie though so maybe thats way...'' She smirks.

''You're probably the second quiet, mysterious person i've met since being here.'' Luna laughs. ''I'm glad i'm different then. Why not? fighting also allows you to relieve stress, anger...and you can always imagine the person you hate before you.'' She smirks again.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next