Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Shadows Have Eyes (Sirius)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Shadows Have Eyes (Sirius)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shadows Have Eyes (Sirius)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:14 pm

Sirius raised a brow at her sentence unsure why Bruce would leave his family, Sirius didn't hate the man not really Bruce was the first to train him before Mephisto, Paulo and Epazal, he owed him a lot, "Is Moody finally getting onto him or?" he tilted his head.

Back to top Go down

The Shadows Have Eyes (Sirius)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shadows Have Eyes (Sirius)

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:16 pm

"As far as i know, no..no he and mum arent speaking to each other. They spent all summer in silence and she's been crying alot. She goes away and comes back injured and says nothing about where she was" she shrugged a bit. "not the best situation but its home"

Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:20 pm

"Do you feel safe with them?" he asked crossing his arms at his chest as he tapped his foot on the grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:24 pm

"of course I do" she said raising her eyes to his "I just feel forgotten"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:31 pm

"Then, it's not home,...if you feel forgotten it's not home. It's just where you sleep, where you eat, where you live. But it's not home," he morphed back into padfoot and walked to where the girl was sitting his paws going around her neck hugging her as tightly as the black dog possibly could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:37 pm

She bit her lip not wanting to agree with what the man said, as the dog hugged her she wrapped her arms around his furry torso scratching his back she nestled her head against his neck then kissed his nose. Leaning her forhead against padfoot's she sighed "Sirius, i know that prison hurt your heart, and everyone around you has harmed you, you have no reason to trust me, but...you can. I'll bring you food and such to help you live here through the term so you can keep watch over harry..i'll let you know how he is, just give me a chance okay?" she smiled a bit at him before leaning her head against the dog's shoulder.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:41 pm

Turning back into Sirius he released her, "If you ever get a hold of Ron Weasley's rat...bring him to me," he told the girl as he rose to his feet turning to watch the river. "He's the one I want," he growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:47 pm

She didn't question his logic but nodded slowly "its almost time for lunch, meet me here by the river at night fall" she said she grabbed her bag and disappeared into the trees.

As night fell mariya skipped dinner as usual though she drank a shot of coffee before sprinting into the tree line. Jumping into the safety of the arms of the trees she jumped from limb to limb as she ran to the river her pink hair flowing behind her like a cape. Finding the river once more she landed lightly and sat at the tree breathing hard.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:29 am

At night time Sirius was once again traveling around as padfoot looking for food, before he stopped by the river the night hiding him completely due to his fur's color. Approaching the tree the girl was sitting was in he barked in a low tone so she'd come to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:33 am

"Padfoot" she smiled as she got to her feet "good you didn't stand me up like a bad date" she chuckled bowing to kiss his nose she scratched his head. "I brought some food and other things"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:30 pm

Padfoot nodded his head waiting patiently for her to feed him and would only turn after he finished so she could show her the other things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:13 am

Kneeling down she pulled out a metal plate she had wrapped tightly, putting it down she pulled off the kerchief and underneath was three baked potatoes and some steak from the kitchens.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:18 pm

Padfoot attacked the cooked steak with enormous hunger all he had eaten until now that came close to that was raw steaks when he attacked other animals. But this was much different, much tastier. Turning into Sirius he devoured the potatoes in one go, yawning afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:45 pm

She smiled at him glad to see him eat pulling out a small bag of cookies she handed it to him along with some fire whiskey and a bottle of pumpkin juice. "glad to see you eat so well" she said as she dug out a blanket she had brought "I put a charm on the blanket so you can shove it in your pocket" a hissing noise met her ears and she looked over her shoulder as she was joined by her albino python. Rhaego slid over her shoulder resting his head looking at the man. "This is Rhaego, he tends to follow me everywhere"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:52 pm

Putting the bottle of pumpkin juice in the larger pocket in his pants he quickly ravaged the biscuits and offered Mariya one before he began chugging down the firewhiskey. Looking at her snake he smiled warmly, "I always liked snakes," he gave her a lopsided grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:05 pm

Mariya ate half the biscuit then fed it to Rhaego "We all have snakes, well my brothers mum and I we ended up as parstlemouths like mum so its fun to have a companion who can talk to you and others. Don't worry though Rhaego keeps my secrets" the snake's head nuzzled her at her statement "slow down Sirius your going to make yourself sick" she giggled.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:11 pm

"Mr. Black in front of your parents missy," he answered sharply as he looked at the river continuing to drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:16 pm

She rolled her eyes stroking her snake's neck as she spoke "aren't you afraid of the dementors?" she asked
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:21 pm

He shook his head and gave her a shrug, "Lived in Azkaban for thirteen years. Was brave enough to escape, won't puss out now," he answered simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:23 pm

She smiled at his reply and nodded "i'm really glad your letting me help you, i'll be able to bring things every other day if not every day. i come out here alot especially to help my dad"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:54 pm

Motioning for her to take a taste from the bottle, he lifted an eyebrow, "So Bruce still teaches here? Sorta surprising," he stated looking at the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:05 pm

Moving so she sat with him she took the bottle and drank a large swig before danglign her bare feet in the water "Yes, though not for long, I consulted my cards and your assumption was right, Auror Moody is moving in" she said morosely "I dont want him to leave and yeah he scares the hell out of people but loads of the kids love him." Looking at him she raised a brow "you know my mom works for the ministy now? she's so far under the radar only aunt morana is a wanted woman. Dad sorta slipped up and besides moody has had a hard on for him for ages"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:47 pm

Sirius had been disregarding the girl's powers for a while not considering he outright did not give a fuck, "Took Moody a while. If I worked for the Ministry half of your family would've been thrown in Azkaban," he shook his head, "Moody knows your mother was in the war he isn't blind, he saw her leading, he saw her fighting me in the last battle. If he truly wished, he'd send her to jail," he chuckled lightly. "Only thing that's stopping him is a promise he made..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:07 pm

"Really?" she said hugging her knees "did you ask him to keep mom out of prison? even though people like you should want her executed for what she did..i mena not you specifically" she frowned a bit "she's keeper of the hall of prophecies now, works closely with the auror department and the ministry..whatever you did, shes gone far with it"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:21 pm

He sighed and took the bottle back from her hands his large ones clutching the bottle's side, bringing the tip to his mouth he allowed the drink to slip from the glass bottle into his mouth. Letting it go down his throat he felt the hot alcohol wash his throat with its mixture of flavors and let out a loud sound of pleasure, "He promised he wouldn't touch my family. Including my former fiancee, and mother of my unborn child," he answered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:22 pm

Mariya's eyes widened "you guys had a baby?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:10 am

Sirius chuckled brightly at her question but shook his head, "We were going to have one...a boy. Things got in the way. She lost the baby," he shrugged not wishing to speak about that part of his past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next