Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Shadows Have Eyes (Sirius)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Shadows Have Eyes (Sirius)  Empty The Shadows Have Eyes (Sirius)

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:03 am

Mariya climbed the tree barefoot her bag hanging from her lithe body her torn black dress magically not even more so torn. Grabbing the fruits her father said his new animals ate she slid them in her bag and took a running jump off the tree branch, front flipping to the ground she continued to run through the forest moving deeper into the trees. Her long pink hair was flowing freely behind her as she climbed another tree scaling it like a wild cat and grabbing more fruit. The forest was forbidden this year more so then ever, but Mariya didn't fear dementors she didnt fear there kiss or death. The woods were her home, sending herself sailing through the air again, she grabbed the branch of another tree and launched herself towards the next, she sailed through the trees not once touching the forest floor, the sound of water filled her ears as she neared the river. Sliding to the ground she ran towards the water grabbing a apple from the tree on the bank she slid to the ground and put her feet in the water eatting the apple she flopped down on her back.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Shadows Have Eyes (Sirius)  Empty Re: The Shadows Have Eyes (Sirius)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:22 am

Rising from the water came a black dog, his fur soaked from the hours he had been in the river, finally enjoying feeling the water on his body something padfoot hadn't felt in years. His dark eyes fell on a girl lying down in front of the water, and he frowned: what kind of sane person would come to the forbidden forest, considering not only the dementors were there but Sirius Black was on the loose. Shrugging at his own question he began to walk away until the smell of the apple hit his nostrils. Approaching slowly padfoot pounced over the girl snatching the apple from her hand right as she was about to take a bite. His teeth dug into it harshly destroying the fruit and swallowing most of it. Spitting the rest towards the floor, he growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:50 pm

Mariya sat up as the apple was taken from her hand "your a rude dog" she said frowning "but a smart one, stay here little brother" turning she put her bag down and jumped up grabbing the lowest branch she swung up into the tree, suddenly apples fell to the ground. Jumping down she pulled a twig from her pink hair and pulled out her knife and cut the apple and held out the pieces "here you go little brother, you look so hungry we should change that"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:30 pm

Growling in a slightly less irritated tone this time around and dropped to the grass resting his head on a dead rose, probably lacking life because a dementor passed by recently. Padfoot shook his head at the fact and the girl suddenly returned: eating the pieces of the apple, he looked up at the girl trying to see just who she was not that he planned on identifying her with anyone he knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:33 pm

Cautiously she scooted towards him and scratched his ears "you remind me of my mom" she said in thought "she's a animagus, she turns into a rather big black wolf" looking down she cut up another apple disguarding the core she laid out the slices and cut another one for him. "Its kinda funny though, Mummy is like me she is built rather small but she turns into such a big wolf, sometimes i ride on her back when we go into the woods together, it makes daddy laugh, atleast..ti did..." she stared into the water then pulled her knees up under her chin in thought her eyes deeply sad, "Eat up little brother, if we become friends i'll bring food from the castle for you"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:48 pm

Sirius disregarded her words really paying no mind, unless there was food or Harry involved he didn't care to listen and simply zoned out. When however the first subject was mentioned his ears rose up and he looked at her curiously and continued eating what she gave him. Looking up at her, he made an eyebrow raising motion with his eyes, friends?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:31 pm

She giggled at the way he rose his eyebrows "How rude of me, i havent introduced myself, my name is Marvolo Mariya Gaunt Carrow" she said proudly "though everyone calls me Mariya because my mom's name is Marvolo" she looked at him quizically as she laid out more of the apple slices for him "What shall I call you little brother?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:36 pm

His eyes this time around narrowed as she mentioned her and her mother's name. Sirius wasn't expecting the daughter of Marvolo - not that he knew she even had a daughter - to be so kind as to feed a random dog. Morphing back into Sirius he towered over her, "You can call me Sirius. Or padfoot. Whichever one you like," he spoke darkly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:39 pm

Mariya's eyes widened in shock, tossing herself into a back saumersalt she got to her feet and backed away drawing her wand she stood ready to curse him "Okay so Sirius, Sirius Black" she said mostly to herself "Fuck...So i'm hoping you don't plan on hurting me seeing as my mum told me your innocent" her hand didn't shake but she was in disbeleif of her situation.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:03 pm

"Going to curse me, storm?" he asked his eyes betraying him as they showed Marvolo in her daughter's place, "How would she know?" he tilted his head approaching taking small steps towards the girl making no motion to attack her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:06 pm

She swallowed hard "Mum said she knows you better then most, she said she knows you'd never do that...she said you'd never betray James Potter...." she shook a bit but she slowly sheathed her wand on her hip "Over the summer i asked her about you, she has pictures of you two from hogwarts in the family room...she started crying when she told me how the war ended...she lost you to azkaban, she lost friends, and she wished she could have prevented losing the potter's too....she said they never liked her but she cared..."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:11 pm

Sirius looked down at her leaning down slightly, poking her shoulders, "Why speak of the potters? I killed them, and you speak of them? Do you have a death wish?" he told her coldly allowing her words about her mother to fall into deaf ears. He'd care about them later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:14 pm

She cocked her head to the side looking into his hard eyes "Well if you meant to kill me then go ahead" she said with a small shrug poking him in the stomach. Before he could move she grabbed him by the front of his shirt and pulled him down sharply and wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug "I know you didnt do it so drop the act, if you want to kill me then go ahead but i know you are a good man"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:20 pm

His wand came from his pocket to his hand, and the tip hit her chest, he whispered a weak spell, flippendo, so she was simply thrown from her feet and her arms stopped being around him, "You must truly wish to die to hug the first man to escape Azkaban alone," he growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:23 pm

As the spell tossed her into a flip she placed her finger tips on the ground and brought her feet down to the ground, pushing her hair out of her face she frowned and shook her head "you know i'm not going to tell anyone your here, even if you hurt me, i know your here for harry, so is Uncle Remus" her hand moved towards the knife at her hip "you really shouldn't be so stupid, you honestly think hurting me or trying to scare me would help you, you forget who my parents are" she smirked dangerously "thre scarier then you, specialy my dad"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Shaking his head he twirled his wand in his hands rolling his eyes at the mention of Remus, "Uncle? Seems Remus is still the same fool," he growled at the thought of how his brother allowed the wrong people to be close. Sirius allowed the wrong people to be close only to use them for his plans like he had done with his brother. He knew that if everything kept going the way it was going they'd fight again so he wasn't getting closer to any of them, "If I needed help I'd buy a dog, little girl, not that I need to," he answered with a scowl on his face "You mean the teddy bear?" he asked raising a brow, "The one who stole your mother from me? Yeah, call him scary. He's more of a cum loving twat who stole my woman in a moment of weakness," he growled his anger rising.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:46 pm

Mariya's eyes reflected her inner storm as his words echoed through her brain, her hand balled into a fist and behind sirius a large rock the size of a quaffle rose off the ground with a sharp yank as if elbowiog someone in the gut the rock smashed into the back of his head "dont you fucking dare speak about my father like that you pitiful excuse for a man" she spat at him
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:49 pm

Sirius stood normally, as if nothing had happened and eyed her closely. In fact he had slipped his hand into his large hair and was making his way down to scratch his back when she acted. Hurling the rock away, he looked down at her, "Seems you're just like him. Attacking others from behind. Pitiful," he rolled his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:53 pm

"I'm just like them both" she said with a over hand motion the next rock when for his stomach then the next for his shoulder, she threw eight rocks in quick succession the magic coursing through her veins urging them on.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:56 pm

Yawning the rocks pounced away from him as he put up a simple shield without even having to move his hand, "A weak coward? It looks like it, Mariya. Is your brother Malphas like you? He seemed to be promising," Sirius asked with a frown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:03 pm

"My brother" she scowled "is the best wizard in his class" he's provoking you the thought crossed her mind, placing one foot behind the other she turned and sat down on the grass her legs crossed. "He and my mother are frighteningly alike, both of them are strong, but there lovers passionate lovers he'd do anything for me even though i feel like he hates me i know he loves me" her voice was now soft her spine straight. "He likes to cause trouble though, sounds like you."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:06 pm

Finally, less immature, she can perhaps be trustworthy, Sirius mused and put his wand away knowing it was safe. "He should be more like his father not like me, causing trouble as in most likely murdering those who cross him, I know my share of Gaunts," he rolled his eyes thinking back to Morana for a brief moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:10 pm

"He's firm like dad, protective, he has mum's temper but he reminds me of you because neither of them had a knack for trouble making.." she turned around and leaned against a tree "he loves animals like dad and the forest but i'm a bit of both pretty fifty fifty, you haveissues with my dad yeah, but he's done one hell of a job raising us all. Though i dont think he will be living with us much longer.."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:14 pm

Sirius raised a brow at her sentence unsure why Bruce would leave his family, Sirius didn't hate the man not really Bruce was the first to train him before Mephisto, Paulo and Epazal, he owed him a lot, "Is Moody finally getting onto him or?" he tilted his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:16 pm

"As far as i know, no..no he and mum arent speaking to each other. They spent all summer in silence and she's been crying alot. She goes away and comes back injured and says nothing about where she was" she shrugged a bit. "not the best situation but its home"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next