Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Eyes Do Deceive (Dominic)

Go down

The Eyes Do Deceive (Dominic) Empty The Eyes Do Deceive (Dominic)

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 1:21 am

Danika sat in the early afternoon sun at one of the many tables in the courtyard pouring over some of her homework from the morning. She opted to enjoy some of the warmer weather after the long winter during her free period, and so brought some of her homework out to complete before her next class. As she worked a friend of hers from Gryffindor happened to pass by and asked to join her. Welcoming him, he sat across from her.

"Dani, when are you gonna run away with me?" he asked, playfully. Jason was an old friend of hers and this banter was nothing new. Looking fondly at him, she sighed, "Oh, Jason. If only I could. I'd be running by your side until we were far from here." Smiling at his friend, he brought her hand to his lips and kissed it, as he often did after such playful exchanges, before putting their joined hands on the table. "He's a lucky guy, you know," he said brushing a lock of her blonde hair behind her ear. Nodding, she smiled fondly as she thought about Dominic. "I'm lucky to have found him," she mused before they began chatting over anything that came up.

Back to top Go down

The Eyes Do Deceive (Dominic) Empty Re: The Eyes Do Deceive (Dominic)

Post by Dominic MacMillan Sun May 25, 2014 1:29 am

Wearing his practice uniform for quidditch Dom was passing through the courtyard when he saw Danika holding hands with another man..there closeness made his jaw tightenen his blood pressure highten. His eyes blackened with rage. Before he could act a heavy hand fell on his shoulder as his teammates led him away. Already his mind was calculating his next move...he'd teach her not to flirt with other boys...she belonged to him. She'd see that...

As dinner began the team came up from the pitch, all with there shirts off and brooms over there shoulders a few fresh bruises blossomed on Dominic's chest as he walked through the entrance hall, "ooh hey dom" turning his old friend and fuck buddy Kate waved to him. "Zabini" he said to his team mate" "tell my girl i'm looking for her" "bro you be playin a dangerous game" "just do as your told"

Walking over to kate he leaned against the wall as her friends left her hand laid lightly on his chest "sexier then every dominic" she said with a giggle "so are you baby" he leaned in closely but did not kiss her, his hands on her hip holding her intimiatley her hand drifting over his muscular torso as they laughed at old memories. It was no secret they had slept together for years, even dated for awhile, Kate was the beautiful girl everyone wanted or wanted to be and Dominic was that one guy no one could nail down, till Danika came around.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 1:40 am

Dani had just entered the Great Hall for dinner when Zabini, one of Dominic's Quidditch teammates, came up to her. "Dani, Dom's looking for you," he said to her. "Oh....ummm.... alright. Where is he?" she asked. When Zabini, gestured over his shoulder at the doors that lead out, his eyes showed something that she couldn't read. "Thanks, Zabini," she said before heading out of the hall. She didn't know where to start looking as she walked over to the stairs and paused at the railing scanning the Entrance Hall. Suddenly, her eyes locked on him and her hand clenched the banister. How could he? How could he do this after telling her he was hers and no one else's? There Dominic was, in close proximity to a fellow Slytherin that everyone knew he had bedded multiple times before. His actions, as well as hers, told Danika that they were doing more than talking. Her appetite gone, she stormed down the stairs and by the two of them making sure to create a gust of wind from her wand to let them know she was there as she went by.

Heading towards the dungeons, Danika was fuming....

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Sun May 25, 2014 1:43 am

Smirking he turned and followed her as they got closer he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her into a dark corner pressing her against the wall "hurts doesnt it?" he hissed darkly his usual blue eyes almost black "saw you with that lion dani" his lips were so close to hers as he spoke "had to get back at you" his naked chest was pressed against her as he easily pinned her to the wall.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 1:48 am

Turning to look as an arm encircled her waist, she spotted Dominic. As she went to move from him, he easily pinned her against the wall. "You hurt me on purpose?" she snapped back at his question just before he mentioned seeing her with Jason in the courtyard. Looking into his dark, angry eyes, she put her hands on his bare chest and pushed slightly to get him to let her up. "That was nothing, Dom. He's a friend. We were just talking!" she retorted, even more angry that he thought of getting even over something as silly as that. "So, you just had to begin foreplay with your fuck buddy? What were you going to do, Dom? Have her right there in the Entrance Way?" she said darkly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Sun May 25, 2014 1:50 am

Grabbing her hands he held her wrists down he laughed darkly and shook his head "Oh no, I stopped sleeping with her when my eyes found you Danika" he growled his teeth ground slightly creating a sharp noise "It looked like a whole lot of something Dani and i had to make sure you knew I could fuck you over just as easily as you could me."
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 1:55 am

Danika's warm eyes turned cold and hard as he held her hands down, away from his chest and told her that Kate wasn't a bed buddy any longer since he had found her. "Funny.... Didn't look like just friendly talking to me... And how grown up of you to seek to get even instead of talking things out with your girlfriend," she growled at him. When he brought up what he say in the Courtyard, she shook her head to contradict him. "Dominic, it was nothing! He's an old friend! He's not even interested in my that way, for Salazar's sake!" Danika all but yelled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Sun May 25, 2014 1:58 am

He let her go a bit his hand firm but gentle on her jaw "she wants me, i dont want her. I want you and only you" he said still pressing his body against her so she couldnt run from him or end the conversation on her terms. "I almost didnt persue you because people said you were dating that lion, so how does it look now that your with me and the two of you are acting like lovers, "
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 2:04 am

Danika felt him loosen his grip on her hands and move a strong hand to her jaw. She looked deeply into his eyes as he held her captive so she couldn't leave. There was no walking away from this conversation, it seemed. "Why would I two-time you, Dominic? Who says Jason and I were dating? We weren't! Never have and never will, that's for certain. I can promise you that...." she said firmly, her brow furrowed as she spoke. "I'm sorry your eyes saw it as you did, but it's simply not true," she added, matter of factly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Sun May 25, 2014 2:06 am

"Why wouldn't it?" he rumbled "why wouldnt you date him? fuck him?"he said crassly
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 2:42 am

Danika narrowed her eyes at his questions of her, her gaze becoming cold as ice to match how his eyes were normally. "For two reasons.... One, I do not have casual sex with anyone who walks by that catches my fancy," she growled to him, leaning forward slightly, putting her face only a breath away from his. "And, two.... Jason isn't interested in me because he's gay, Dominic. He has a significant other, has had for several years, and they are perfectly happy," she nearly spat at him, before pulling back. "We grew up together. When I wasn't train-" she began before quickly changing her words, "Busy at home, we were often together playing. Anything you saw that might lead you to think we were an item were simply friendly, playful gestures he has done for forever. Harmless..."

Last edited by Danika Burke on Sun May 25, 2014 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Sun May 25, 2014 2:46 am

Releif washed over him, dani was his, her friend was gay and he didnt have to threaten her to keep her with him. His eyes lightened from black slowly fading to blue, his hand still on her chin he stroked her jaw line in slow circles. She was angry he realized, this girl was perfect she could stand up to him-had the balls to stand up to him.

His hand moved to her hair and he pulled her in kissing her lips gently before hugging her tightly "i'm sorry baby doll" he rumbled in her ear "the idea of losing you to someone else just...set me on fire" leaning back so he could show her the honesty in his eyes "I just dont want to lose you"
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 2:58 am

Watching his face relax and his eyes lighten, Danika felt better knowing that he believed her. He now saw that what he had seen was nothing to worry about. Be that as it may, she was still cross with him and the actions he took against her simply to make her hurt instead of speaking to her. His gentle touch made her heart happy, but her mind was still seething. When he pulled her in for a kiss, as soon as her lips met his, the tempest in her mind calmed. The kiss coupled with a tender, comforting hug helped to cool the fire of anger that was coursing through her strong body. "You aren't going to lose me," she said wrapping her arms around him after several moments. "I promise," she whispered as he pulled away and looked into her eyes. Putting a hand to his cheek, she gently stroked it and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Sun May 25, 2014 2:59 am

Nuzzling her nose he kissed her again and shook his head "Im sorry for how i acted i just lost my mind a bit..." he chuckled softly "you drive me crazy baby girl"
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 3:04 am

Her eyes warmed as he nuzzled and kissed her, which she returned. "You are forgiven, Dom. You don't need to worry about anyone taking your prize. I'm yours, just like I said the day you asked me to be yours," Danika cooed to him. Dropping her eyes to the fresh bruises on his chest, she let her fingers touch them lightly. "Is this true with you, too, Dom? I don't need to worry about finding you in bed with another?" she asked softly before she kissed one of the new bruises on his muscular chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Sun May 25, 2014 3:06 am

As her lips dropped to a bruise on his chest he bit his lip "the only person you will find me in bed with is you when the time is right." His hands on her hips he crushed there lips together his tongue tasting her mouth "I cant forget the way you writhed for me" he whispered to her "why would i want any other woman when you are perfect, inside and out"
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 3:13 am

When the time is right.... Sighing happily, Danika linked her fingers together behind his head as he claimed her lips with his in a deeply passionate kiss. Pressing her body to his, she blushed furiously when he mentioned that day at the piano when he touched her so deeply. "I'm not a perfect as you say, Dom. But, I can say the same. You're all I need, all I want. I wouldn't seek for another as long as I have you," she spoke in a velvety voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Sun May 25, 2014 3:18 am

His hand on her spine he kissed her when a loud whistle made him look up "Zabini i will skin you" he laughed as his friend mad faces at them "come on kids its almost time to turn out the lights" he mocked them before running off as Dom shook his head sliding a arm around Dani's waist for the walk back to the common room.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down