Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Distance in Her Eyes (Kain, Ricky, R)

Go down

The Distance in Her Eyes (Kain, Ricky, R) Empty The Distance in Her Eyes (Kain, Ricky, R)

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed May 28, 2014 3:47 pm

Lilith was sitting on the ground, watching the Lake and waiting for Ricky. She grew distant to him past few weeks and months. But who could blame her? Living amongst snakes wasn't easy unless she was willing to give up all happiness she had and go to Kain. But she refused to give up. She kept telling herself there is something to fight for. Ricky was there. And she waited for him to come, to light up her day again.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Distance in Her Eyes (Kain, Ricky, R) Empty Re: The Distance in Her Eyes (Kain, Ricky, R)

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 3:54 pm

Strolling into the black lake, Ricardo's eyes darkened as he gazed at Lilith. She had indirectly asked for some time for herself, or at least, that was how Ricardo saw it, considering she suddenly grew so distant, and they hadn't been together in at least a week now. He didn't know what caused her to be so far from him, but he would enjoy knowing, "Lilith," he called for her, whilst he walked towards his girlfriend.

Back to top Go down

The Distance in Her Eyes (Kain, Ricky, R) Empty Re: The Distance in Her Eyes (Kain, Ricky, R)

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed May 28, 2014 4:00 pm

Lilith jumped slightly hearing her name, but relaxed quickly as she recognized it wasn't Kain who called her. "Ricky," she put on sad smile as she got up and went to him, hugging him and hiding her face in his chest. "Hey," she added, looking up to him, that smile still on her lips.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 4:08 pm

Looking down at her, he lifted an eyebrow, "You don't talk to me for a week, then you hug me? Seems our relationship is perfect," he replied sardonically as he embraced her anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed May 28, 2014 4:13 pm

Lilith sighed. "I'm sorry, Ricky, just busy with school and my stupid housemates," Lilith said and wasn't really lying. Things would be ten times easier if she wasn't a Slytherin. And if she wasn't promised to Kain.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 4:45 pm

Clenching his jaw slightly, he groaned, "Kain keeping you busy?" he asked her with a low, dangerous tone. He was still not over what happened, with Kain coming to pick up what was 'his'. He may have forgiven her for leaving, but he of course didn't forget.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed May 28, 2014 4:58 pm

"No. More of others," she said. Lie. Perfect lie. She learnt how lie past months. How could she not? After everything. "We both knew if I end up in Slytherin, people from my house will never make it easy for me, Rick. Not many of them cares what I want. I'm Lestrange. They want to see me somewhere else. That's what Slytherin is about. Tradition, darkness... shit," she cursed, looking down, holding back her tears.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 5:05 pm

"I'm a fucking werewolf...and I don't care about what others expect me to do, I follow my own path," he answered obviously not convinced by her negation of the fact Shadow wasn't the one who was bugging her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed May 28, 2014 5:08 pm

"Well, dear werewolf, you are not exactly there, at Slytherin common room, where the biggest danger is, are you?" Lilith answered him sharply. Everyone thought it was easy. To live her life. But it was hard as hell and it sucked. And Ricky seemed to understand it less and less.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 5:57 pm

"No. I'm at the gryffindor common room, which is filled with idiots who think that if I sneeze, I'll kill them. So while people want you to be something you don't wanna be, I'm looked at as a pariah, as a fucking monster," he pushed her away and reminded her that even if she had a hard life his wasn't easy and the fact he was there, trying again, and not hurting her, proved he understood her, but also wanted to be happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed May 28, 2014 6:07 pm

"I'm sorry, Ricky," Lilith whispered. She didn't want to fight. Not with him. He was her only light in the darkness. "I know I am terrible girlfriend lately. I will do my best to fix it, I promise," she added, not really trying to get close to him again, waiting for his move first.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 6:37 am

Ricardo shook his head and sighed, it was times like this that he missed Chase because he knew she was different, "Okay...fine," he managed to look her in the eye, and offered her his hand for her to hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu May 29, 2014 7:03 am

Feeling extremely guilty, Lilith took his hand. Was she really that selfish? Becoming a liar just to hold onto relationship without honesty? Did she really love Ricky? Or did she just love the fact she had freedom Kain could never give her? That bastard was everywhere. And snakes quickly saw he has advantage over her. Being all for house pride, Lilith was basicaly forced to change her opinion everyday. And she didn't want to. Not yet. But would Chase deserve him more? Could Ricky save her? Why was such a problem for Lilith to let go?
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:23 am

Pulling her close Ricardo kissed her deeply, before a whistle was heard, "Why don't you just break up and make my job easier," Kain yelled walking towards them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu May 29, 2014 7:32 am

Lilith kised Ricky back, feeling another guilt fall at her, making her even smaller, than she alredy was, whe Kain appeared. "Go away, Kain. I'm not going anywhere with you today," she hissed angrily, determined to be good girlfriend since now on.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 3:59 pm

Kain cackled loudly, "Wait, so now, after what happened, you wanna be a good girlfriend?" - "What happened?" they both asked tilting their heads to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu May 29, 2014 4:04 pm

"Shut up, Shadow! I'm warning you!" Lilith growled, her voice full of anger. She won't forgive him, if he gives it away. It would be step over the line even for him.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:09 pm

"Who the fuck do you think you are to 'warn' me? We had a deal. You're breaking it. Get your ass to the fucking common room,"  he ordered and if she didn't comply, the deal would be over, and the truth would be out. "Kain, knock it off!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu May 29, 2014 4:14 pm

"Yes, we do have a deal! But if I break it, shit happens! If you break it, well there won't really be a point in keeping it anyway, would it!" she hissed at him out of anger. Of course many would happen if he broke it. Lilith would end up alone, hated by Ricky. He wouldn't believe her the mess she ended up in. She was just a Slytherin after all, a liar. "Think twice, Shadow, I mean it. Break that deal, and I rather be forever hated by my own dad, than come near you ever again," she said with pure hatred.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:21 pm

"Thing is, you can hate me, but so what. You said I raped you once, I can do it again," he laughed in her face and then turned to the older boy. "We fucked. I took her virginity. She moaned," he blurted out to an already shocked Ricardo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu May 29, 2014 4:31 pm

Lilith wasn't sure what exactly she felt. Hate? Anger? All at once? Well it was nothing good for sure. "Yes, you raped me, you asshole! That's what happened! And you threatened to use even this shit against me, which you just did! Go to hell. You sure belong there!" Lilith shouted, tears in her eyes, not looking at Ricky. She couldn't. She couldn't see him stop loving her, she couldn't watch the love in his eyes turn into hate. Instead, she pushed tears back and looked at Kain with cold and empty eyes. She never felt such darkness in her veins as she did now. And hell, it made all the stuff suddenly easier. So easy Lilith didn't want to let that darkness go. She looked Kain in the eyes, making him see, that there was nothing. Not a single affection towards him anymore.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:46 pm

"In the end...I won," he laughed^, seeing darkness possess Lilith, invade her, muffling her former self.

This earned him a gut punch by Ricardo, making him spit blood. Kain fell to his knees, and Ricardo leveled Lilith with his werewolf eyes, "Don't fucking speak to me again," he growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu May 29, 2014 4:51 pm

Not feeling what she felt, or better, feeling what she should feel, would make Lilith break at the spot. But as she held onto her inner darkness, she was able to face Kain's laugh even Ricky's words, as much as they were poisoned dagger into her heart. "I won't," she said simply, her voice as distant as her eyes. With that, she turned away and left to the forbidden forest, part of her wishing something there would actually kill her.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down