Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A shadow's property (Lilith, Kain) [R]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A shadow's property (Lilith, Kain) [R] Empty A shadow's property (Lilith, Kain) [R]

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Ricardo sat in front of the black lake, waiting for Lilith to come join him as he asked her earlier. His days were brighter now that Lilith was with him, he hadn't hurt her, he was able to control himself, and all was well. Nothing could ruin that...

Back to top Go down

A shadow's property (Lilith, Kain) [R] Empty Re: A shadow's property (Lilith, Kain) [R]

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:42 pm

Lilith needed to wake up Slytherin in her very quickly, unless she wanted Ricky to find out about her dirty little secret, which would hurt them both deeply. She put on a smile as she approached him. "Hey," she greeted him seemingly happily and gave him quick kiss on his lips, trying ignore the fact that in the moment she closed her eyes she saw Kain.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

A shadow's property (Lilith, Kain) [R] Empty Re: A shadow's property (Lilith, Kain) [R]

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:51 pm

Pulling her closer, he kissed her deeply, smiling as he did, "Sit with me," he offered whilst grinning as he pat the grass next to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:52 pm

Lilith did as he said, sitting close to him, enjoying safety of his presence. "So how was my savior when we didn't see each other?" she asked him cheerfuly.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:01 pm

Putting an arm around her he nuzzled her, "I was good. I missed you tons like always but I was good," he chuckled, "And you my little snake? How were you during that time?" he asked with a loving wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:03 pm

Lilith smiled again and looked down for a second, just so she could hold herself together and don't tell anything she didn't want to. "Fine. Sad and alone without you, but otherwise fine," she replied as she looked back at him and gently stroked his cheek.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:36 pm

"Well you don't have to be sad and alone anymore," he grinned rocking her slowly, "How are you liking this old castle so far?" he asked her so she could understand he wanted to listen, he wanted to hear her beautiful voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:38 pm

She smiled and kissed him again. "It's fine. Dungeons are dark as expected, sometimes I catch myself wishing I was Gryffindor. So I could be closer to you," And safe from Kain's reach, she added in her head.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:45 pm

"Dove, you've been wishing to be a lion? How pathetic you are, Lil," Kain smirked as he was suddenly behind the couple. Ricardo tilted his head back and growled, "Kain, leave," he warned clenching his fists. "Oh dear, I've hit a nerve! Relax darling. I'm just here for what's mine. So, Lilith, come," he motioned for her to get up and come towards him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Lilith looked at Kain angrily. Was he serious? Part of the deal was, that Ricky won't find out. She shot apologetic look towards Ricky. "I am sorry, I have to go with him," she almost whispered. "My dad, he... he promised me to him. And if I... if I wont hang out with him from time to time, he will go straight to Azkaban, make my dad hate me," she said, knowing Kain heard her, but if he was to keep his part of the deal, he won't give her away.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:56 pm

"Love, come on, I'm tired of waiting," Kain winked at Ricardo who didn't respond, mostly because he was left dumbstruck. Was she really going with him? Lilith was his girlfriend, and she was about to leave his side with the guy that humiliated her? That abused her?, "Just go then," he snarled, getting up to his feet, his eyes fixed on the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:02 pm

"Ricky," she whispered. "I am not doing this because of him. And I will be back soon. I just... I don't want my dad to hate me before he even gets to know me. I will be careful, I promise," she told him. "I love you," she reminded him looking into his eyes. "Just... kiss me. You are the only one who has the right to do so," she told him, brshing her lips against his in hope he will response to that. She felt terrible for what she was about to do to him again. But it was the only way.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Looking down on her he leaned forward and kissed her deeply, "Whatever," he grunted a bit more softly. Meanwhile, Kain rubbed his temples, "Fuckity fuck, do you two mind hurrying up? I have plans, so Lilith, get your rear over here, and let's fuckin' go," he clapped once, "chop chop," he howled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:21 pm

Lilith roled her eyes to cheer Ricky up a bit before giving him one last quick kiss on his cheek. Then she got up and walked past Kain, not even touching him or looking at him, she disappeared in the castle, going straight to dungeons. "Seriously?! The deal was you keep it as a secret!" she kept hissing more for herself, for she didn't expect Kain to really listen.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Hearing her words event though she had a low tone he grinned, "I didn't outright tell him I met your insides the day before, now did I?" he cackled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:56 pm

"Well, repeat this scene again and you won't even need to tell him, because he pretty much will figure it out. The deal was he won't find out and I..." her voice trailed off as she looked into the floor.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:17 pm

"Oh, right, you just reminded me," he pulled her arm and kissed her savagely in the middle of the dungeons, "I need entertainment," Kain grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:20 pm

Lilith returned his kiss willingly, not even thinking about fighting back. She remembered their deal maybe too well. And also, even if she hated herself for it, her body craved Kain's. "I am not going to let you fuck me in the middle of public place," she said determined.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:33 am

Hurling her against the wall he kissed down her neck, nibbling at her skin, "Since when do you make the rules," he replied, placing his knee between her thighs, slowly climbing up to her entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:59 am

"Are you enjoying this? Humiliating me even more? If you think about ever making me come to you willingly, maybe you should do at least one thing, stop fucking me at public places," she told him as she tried to ignore his kisses and his touch, she so longed for.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:35 pm

"Not that you don't enjoy it," his hands went to her chest groping her breasts over her shirt, "But if you beg, we'll get somewhere more private," he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:19 pm

"I would enjoy it much more, if you stopped being asshole and used all your possessiveness into taking me somewhere private, instead of ruining my date," she hissed the truth at him. Even if that wasn't exactly what she wanted to admit.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:01 pm

"Oh yeah? Fine, just remember you asked for this," he grabbed her hand and pulled her along, entering his dorm he kicked the door open letting her enter than shut it close. "There, you're mine, we're alone, and Ricardo ain't here, now can you enjoy it?" he asked with a chuckle as he approached Lilith.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:15 pm

As they entered his dorm, she felt somehow relieved. Hearing him, she rolled her eyes for herself, before she turned to him. Of course the part about enjoying it will be the part he will remember the most. "You know too damn well I can," she hissed again as she knew he got her where he wanted.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:51 pm

Pulling his shirt over his head he hurled it to his bed, and pulled her closer by her waist, kissing her possessively, as his hand ran up and down her chest teasing her breast over her shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next