Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Whispers In the Shadows (Kronos) (PG-13)

3 posters

Go down

Whispers In the Shadows (Kronos) (PG-13) Empty Whispers In the Shadows (Kronos) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:09 am

Sitting in wait at the corner table of The Three Broomsticks, Morgan sipped her tea. She had sent an owl to Kronos soon after Sirius left her office, requesting that he join her here. She didn't know what she wanted to talk to him about, but she felt it was right. Kronos was a dear friend and father to her godson. It had been ages since they last spoke, as life happens and he seemed to have vanished for a spell. Now, Sirius was on the run. Knowing that the two were good friends, the likelyness of him knowing was high, but she couldn't come out and simply ask. It wasn't safe for any of the parties involved. Regardless, it would be nice to catch up with her good friend, brother, whom she cared for deeply. Taking a drink of her tea, Morgan looked to the door, waiting for him to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Whispers In the Shadows (Kronos) (PG-13) Empty Re: Whispers In the Shadows (Kronos) (PG-13)

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Kronos was coming in to land outside the threebroomsticks when he realised he left a black trail, being a death eater and all, so in mid air he stopped landed and rolled, he accidently flicked his wand and a confringio spell was casted making a firey explosion as he walked through the door. Considering he was wearing a black coat with sunglasses with his hair spiked, he looked badass as hell. Anyway, he strolled in with fire behind him he sat down in front of morgan and shot a wicked grin "So much for being unnoticed eh? Well of I am going to get noticed, might as well be in the most badass way possible."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Whispers In the Shadows (Kronos) (PG-13) Empty Re: Whispers In the Shadows (Kronos) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:24 am

Jumping at the explosion from outside, Morgan looked up as none other than the one she had been waiting for walked in. Smirking and shaking her head, she couldn't help but laugh. "Never one to disappoint with your entrances, are you?" she teased her old friend as he sat. "I trust I didn't catch you at a bad time," she added, taking a sip from her cup. Her request to meet had been out of the blue, and a bit on the short notice side, but she needed to speak to someone. And, she hoped, this someone would be a wise choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:58 am

"Did you know I have vaction days? I can leave the Nexus and go where ever I want and not get shouted it at over the phone or by a screaming letter. Seriously, its always over the phone, its annoying. Anyway, of course you picked a good time, I am trying to find a new hobby, maybe I will help people and be charitable...." he paused for a moment, whilst a grin spread across his face "Haha...yeah that isn't happening, anyway, Morgan never hesitate to call for me, I am always free for family. What is it that requires my presesnce?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:36 am

Kronos' comments about vacation and just how he gets repremanded over leaving, vacation or not, made Morgan shake her head and laugh lightly. He was the same brother he had been all those years ago. Except for aging well, he was still the old Kronos, father to her godson, husband to the sister of her heart, and life-long best friend to her. "If you became like that, you wouldn't be the same Kronos I know and love," she teased. Morgan would, of course, still care for him regardless of what he did. As he brought up just why she had called him in the first place, her brow furrowed as she looked into her cup. "I imagine you know about Padfoot, what with the posters and papers plastering it all over," she began in hushed tones, "I saw him the other day...." There was so much she wanted to talk to him about over this, but her worry for the safety of Sirius, the children, and Remus was silencing her words. Looking up at her old friend, the worry was heavily apparent in her grey-blue eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:07 am

Kronos smiled "Well...ofcourse I know, I walked him to you..." he smiled and tilted his head "Rescued him with my boat, got to sure, walked him to you"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:50 pm

Smiling brightly, Morgan was happy to hear that not only did Kronos know that Sirius was out and about, other than what the media was saying, he had actually been the one to help him get out and get to her. "Thank you. For helping him and bringing him to see me, Kronos," Morgan said tenderly. If he helped Sirius to get away, then he was likely on the alert for if he needed help, as well. At least, she could hope that. "Did he mention his plan?" she asked, tilting her head and furrowing her brow slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:39 pm

"Hmmm....if its the plan that involves killing a certian tratiorus rat. Yes, if not, no, and don't thank me, I promised I would. I would do the same for anyone one in my family"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:58 pm

Morgan sighed heavily. "Then you know," she said simply. She still couldn't believe that Peter was the one behind this whole mess. Kronos' comment about doing the same for anyone in the family brought a smile to he face. "You've done it before, and it seems, you've done it again. And will continue to. It's a good feature to have, Brother," she said to him. "Would you like a drink?" she asked. Morgan planned to pay, she had asked him here, after all, and figured a treat to a drink or two would be nice before continuing on in their talk. Not having spoken for so long, Morgan was sure there was much to speak about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:45 am

Kronos smiled "Yeah...I'll have a butter beer...so long since I had one." he smiled "And yes, ofcouse I knew about the rat, don't worry, I gave Padfoot some tools of my trade and his magical stick of doom, and a few other things he'll need. Like a picture of the new generation version of me and him" Kronos decided that talking in a seemingly random way would hide the fact he armed Sirius to the teeth with swords, armour and a wand, and the mysterious feather that only Kronos knew the function of, and the picture of Felix and Drake, the only picture Kronos had of Sirius's son. Kronos smiled "I protect my family...and I'll do what ever it takes to keep them safe"
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

House : Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:50 pm

Placing the order for what Kronos wanted, Morgan couldn't help but chuckle at all the 'toys' her brother had given him. She knew better then to think it was really just a few things, he was a Grimm after all. "I bet he liked seeing Drake. He's growing into a strapping young lad, if I do say so myself," she said as his drink arrived. Paying for the bottle, she suddenly remembered that Sirius has never seen or met his daughter. He would likely come across her at Hogwarts, but who knows how Serena would take it. Morgan and Remus has done their best to answer the questions she had about him, but it still was up to her to make the call of what to make of him. Bringing her eyes to him, she smiled and nodded. "You always have been one to look out for family. And not just blood," she said with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:48 am

"He was over the moon seeing his son, and yeah, he's alright, just needs to man up and use a sword, being all fancy with a wand won't stop a man with a sword...well...much" he gave a mischievous grin, then took a brief moment to drink. "Family isn't just blood with Nexians, we are a clan, family is a bond"
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:44 am

Nodding, Morgan looked into her cup of tea, thinking back to when they were kids. Sirius had always been skilled in not just magic, but with swordplay, as well. Just like Kronos, she had witnessed those skills first hand. Surely, Sirius would remember all the training he'd done and slip right back into it without much thought. "And a strong bond it is," Morgan said with a smile, bringing her grey-blue eyes back up to him. "How are Luna and the kids? Please forgive me for the long duration of time without checking in from time to time," she remarked softly. She really did feel badly that they hadn't been in contact for so long, but as they say, life happens.... Still, it was no excuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:45 pm

"We're all fine, Femrix are my two little psycho's and Celeste loves Dragon, who obviously is a bad influence...as usual" he said with a chuckle "Luna and I are never been better, plain saling, hows things with the Remus clan?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:16 am

Smiling brightly at hearing that her godson was doing well, along with all the others, Morgan was pleased. She missed seeing him and all the others. At the question about her family she nodded and sighed slightly. "Everyone is doing well. You heard that we adopted a son? Ricardo? The clan is now myself, Remus, and three pups, if you will," Morgan said with a chuckle. "I still can't believe that Chandra is a second year already. Oh my, Ricky is a third year and Rom a fourth year..." she mused putting her hands over her face, giving her head a playful shake. Dropping her hands, she laughed lightly, "Where has to time gone, Kronos?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:19 am

"I know how you feel, my kids are growing up way to fast, and Femrix get more insane and strong the more time they spend together and celeste, she's taking lesson from Dragon and he's obviously a bad influence, but yeah, time flies it seems"
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:34 pm

Morgan chuckled, taking a sip of her tea. "If Dragon is such a bad influence, why do you continue to allow her to train with him?" she mused lightly, raising an eyebrow and giving him a look much like she used to when they were younger. It truly was unbelievable that they were all grown up and now their own children were attending school in the very halls that they had walked. Going back to her thoughts about Sirius and Peter and just what might be going on at Hogwarts even as they spoke, that was if Sirius made it there already, her features hardened slightly. "To think, he was right under our noses this whole time and we didn't see..." Morgan finally said after several long moments of thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down