Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A shadow's property (Lilith, Kain) [R]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A shadow's property (Lilith, Kain) [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: A shadow's property (Lilith, Kain) [R]

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:15 pm

As they entered his dorm, she felt somehow relieved. Hearing him, she rolled her eyes for herself, before she turned to him. Of course the part about enjoying it will be the part he will remember the most. "You know too damn well I can," she hissed again as she knew he got her where he wanted.

Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

A shadow's property (Lilith, Kain) [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: A shadow's property (Lilith, Kain) [R]

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:51 pm

Pulling his shirt over his head he hurled it to his bed, and pulled her closer by her waist, kissing her possessively, as his hand ran up and down her chest teasing her breast over her shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:55 pm

As he got rid of his shirt, Lilith couldn't help but admire his chest. Kain was that kind of boy girls lusted for. She knew it. She had the same issue herself. As he kissed possesively her and touched her, she returned the kiss, trying not to think about the wrong thing she was just doing. She knew she liked what he could do to her. Her body was responsing to his touch automaticaly.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:13 pm

Grabbing the hem of her shirt he pulled it until it ripped apart, and began kissing her skin, leaving bruises as he licked down to her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:18 pm

Lilith moaned softly with pleasure, before she bit her lip till blood came out. Kain simply knew where to touch her and how.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:29 pm

Unclasping her bra, he slid it away from her body, and began nibbling on her nipple, pulling it with his teeth harshly, before looking up to see the blood coming out of Lilith's lip, "Don't bite your lip. Allow your moans to leave your throat" he told her while one his hands slipped under hers skirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:39 pm

Lilith didn't even realize she bit herself. Only when he told her, she felt blood on her lips. "I didn't plan it," she replied to him only, before another moans escaped her lips. She felt hint of nervousity again as his hands were under her skirt, she tensed a little, memories coming up in her mind. "Kain, make me forget the beast you are, please," she asked him to as his touch put her into pain and pleasure at once, her mind under painfull memories of previous night.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:26 am

Laying her on his bed, he unbuttoned his trousers allowing them to fall down his defined legs. Climbing onto the bed, he tore her skirt apart, and then ghosted over her body. Leaning down he kissed her lips softly, "As you wish," he smiled, and pulled her underwear down her thighs, penetrating her body with his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:50 pm

She kissed him back and shivered with pleasure as his fingers entered her, even if her body imidiately told her it needs something more. But Lilith refused to beg. At least not so soon. She wanted to enjoy this. As much as she possibly could given the situation. That's why she asked Kain for what she did. Grabbing his hair, she pulled him close firmly, kissing him once again.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:06 pm

His fingers twirled inside of her soaked cave as his tongue dipped into her mouth, dancing along with hers in a perfect harmony, "Do you want me Lilith?" he asked with a soft whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:19 pm

"I have myself for it, but yes," she told him honestly, her voice full of lust for him. What was she doing? She hated herself. And she hated Kain as well. But she couldn't help it.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:57 pm

"Beg," he ordered his fingers suddenly exiting her body, trailing her thighs teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:58 pm

"I said make me forget, not make me remember!" she hissed angrily as his fingers were gone and she felt burning need to have him inside.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:03 pm

"I'll make you forget...after you beg," he grinned through gritted teeth, caressing her thighs and waist, his eyes teasing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:06 pm

"Go to hell," she cursed. He simply had to be this way.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:11 pm

Climbing on top of her his length grazed her entrance, as he began prodding her, their lips inches away, "Beg." he ordered Lilith.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:14 pm

She felt urge to do or say anything he wants, just so this torture ends. But the stubborn part of her didn't want to give him that satisfaction. "No," she said firmly, not giving away how much trouble she had with this statement. "And if you have issue with that, I can just leave. I still have unfinished date with my boyfriend after all," she added, provoking him.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:19 pm

He prodded her even further and suddenly pulled out, "Seems like I'll have to punish you," he mused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:21 pm

"Oh honey, you are doing that everyday," she continued, holding back all her lust for him, even if it meant temporarily hold her breath.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:25 pm

His hands slipped under her waist, and he grinned madly at her. Flipping her over, he pulled her closer, slapping her rear, "Are you sure you're not giving up? Because I have a new idea forming in my mind. A new way of punishment," he bit back a cackle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:30 pm

"Cannot be worse than the last time," Lilith said, hint of sadness in her voice as she remembered a day ago old event.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Leaning down her grinned, "How can you be sure?" he whispered darkly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:34 pm

"You humiliated me, you didn't even give me a chance and you took away one of the things I treassured the most. Not to mention you made me your personal whore. What can be worse than that?" she asked him, clearly hurt, yet still needing him inside her.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:37 pm

"Want me to show you?" he asked with growing need because just seeing her like that, naked on his bed, got a rise out of him. Feeling her scent intensified his lust for her even further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:42 pm

"As I said, go to hell!" Lilith hissed once again. Not really thinking about it that much.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:07 pm

Lunging at her neck his teeth sank into her skin, and her blood poured into his mouth. Thrusting himself into her cave he began moving his hips as he held her head against the blankets savoring her blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:05 pm

Some time later...

Lilith lied in his bed, on a bloody pillow as she stared into nowhere. "Great, and how the hell am I supposed to explain this? I met a vampire on my way back?" she asked Kain as she pointed at her neck. She had a suspicion this whole bitter sarcasm was just her way not to start crying again. But it worked, so she didn't plan to change it.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next