Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

In the shadows (Morgan, R)

Go down

In the shadows (Morgan, R)

Post by Rabastan Lestrange on Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:13 am

It was almost dark alredy, time for Rabastan to go out. It maybe wasn't the smartest idea, but after thirteen years in Azkaban, his last remaining piece of sanity longed for only one thing, to watch the stars and breathe fresh air. He could defend himself in the darkness. And he was carefull. Hood covered his face as he lied down in the high grass. Life seemed so beautiful.

Rabs and Katrina:
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the shadows (Morgan, R)

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:47 pm

Walking down one of the cobblestone paths, Morgan tucked a small box of herbs into her satchel and looked at the list of items she needed to pick up to restock the items she had put to good use following the first task the champions had only recently completed. She had nearly everything, marking only one, maybe, two stops remaining before she could return to Hogwarts. The night was quickly settling over London, but the shadows and darkness held no fear for Morgan. Not anymore... With the darkness came the lights of the night that she treasured so much. Pausing to take a moment to simply look up, Morgan stepped from the path into the tall grass to get a better look at the twinkling stars without the lamps that burned nearby.

Not noticing a figure laying in the grass only feet from her, Morgan smiled up at the stars. But, soon, the smile faded as her fox sense of smell picked up a scent she hadn't smelled in years. Looking around, her long midnight blue cloak rustled the grass, the first sound she had made since stepping from the path, trying to find the source to be sure she wasn't losing her mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange on Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:13 pm

Rabastan maybe was officialy cleared of all charges at the ministry, but basicaly everyone still knew he was a criminal. Just nobody really looked for him. It was easier, yet not easy. And it still made him tense, when somebody was close. Just like now. Getting up, he raised from behind the grass, darkness and his hood covering him, but his eyes stared at her. Was she his dream? He wouldn't be surprised. He remembered her. He used to love her. And some part. The very small one, that managed to hold onto the sanity, that part still loved that girl, now beautiful woman, standing so confused, not far from him. His mind raced through all the memories, as he caught glimpse of engagement ring he once gave her. She still wore it. As a necklace. Around her neck. Did she still believe in him? He had to chuckle on that thought. Darkly, insanely. Something inside was telling him, that after today, she won't wear that ring anymore.

Rabs and Katrina:
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Turning and seeing no one, Morgan slowly allowed her eyes to scan the area around her once more. When a breeze kicked up the scent once more, she turned and found herself facing a hooded figure that watched her every move. Drawing a silent breath, Morgan's brow drew together as she tried to see into the darkness that surrounded the one before her. Inside, her inner fox was telling her, in part, to run, but the other part was sure that this was who she thought. But, how was that possible? Rabastan was locked up in Azkaban, she was sure of it. Then again, Sirius broke out... Taking a tentative step backwards, fully preparing to run or draw her wand, whichever was needed, she dared to asked, softly, allowing the breeze to carry her voice to the hidden figure, "Rabastan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange on Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:21 pm

"Hello Morgan," he spoke finally, his voice husky and dark. Much darker, than it once was, now almost disappearing in the wind, that took the hood of his head, revealing his face in pure moonlight. Rabastan's eyes seemed empty. Circled by blackness from the lack of sleep and terrors he saw, insanity replaced the wisdom and calm kindness that was once there. His lips were twisted in dark smirk, far away from smile. His teeth sharp. Azkaban was written on every inch of his being. Once handsome man was now the monster children fear. He was, what the old Rabastan was carefully hiding inside, strugling to control even back then. He was a beast.

Rabs and Katrina:
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:56 pm

That voice... Morgan knew that voice, in some small part. When the wind blew his hood down, her bright eyes grew wide as she slowly brought her hands to her lips in shock. This man had some semblances of the Rabastan she knew, the Rabastan she saw in Azkaban when she was pregnant with Chandra. Had time changed him so much? This man, she didn't know this man. When she felt she could speak without her voice trembling, Morgan wet her lips and said softly, "What's happened to you?" As much as she tried, her voice still quaked in shock of seeing the once handsome boy that some part of her still loved transformed as he was now.

Last edited by Morgan Lupin on Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange on Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:04 am

Her question almost made him laugh, but instead, he just chuckled. Still, it felt as if he was laughing to her face. "What do you think happened?" he asked her, taking small steps towards her. That question seemed so stupid. "And here I thought you were clever. Isn't that what Ravenclaws are supposed to be? Clever? But then again, were you ever really? I mean, you didn't recognize when Morana was doing first and last thing to send you away, so afraid for your well-being, so I shouldn't expect you to change since then, should I?" he asked her. He didn't care what those words will do to her. At least the biggest part of him didn't. He was stading much closer now, staring into her eyes.

Rabs and Katrina:
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:59 am

As he neared her, Morgan took a half step back for every one he took forwards. There was a twinge of fear inside her at being confronted in this manner by the boy, not man, she cared so much for. However, her retreat stopped when Rabastan began to insult her cleverness and her house she had been sorted into when she was eleven. Without a second thought, Morgan brought her right hand up and slapped him hard across the face. "You know me better then that, Rebastan Lestrange," she all but growled at him. Her eyes still bright and warm were hard as her brow was furrowed as his words sunk in, hurting all the more with each passing moment. She knew that Azkaban had changed him, just as it had changed Sirius. Her asking was not a sign of her not knowing or understanding this, but a small amount of hope that it wasn't so...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:07 am

As she slapped him, he didn't move. Took a couple of seconds before he laughed. Shortly and sharply. "Maybe something changed after all," he added afterwards, dark amusement clear in his voice and his eyes. "What did you think, mrs Lupin?" he asked, giving special tone to her name. He would never admit it. But somewhere deep inside, the fact he and Morgan didn't work, it tore him apart. "That I will come back and everything's gonna be alright? Or that I won't get back at all? It's hard to see me how I really am the whole time, isn't it?" he teased her, provoked her. He was angry with the World. Insane and broken. The last thing he wanted were people to pity him.

Rabs and Katrina:
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:40 am

Rabastan's dark laugh chilled her as he saw a side of Morgan that didn't often surface, or did at all when she was younger. Time had changed her, helped her grow, and now he was seeing just that. The tone he used on her now married name stung. She knew that what they had had was special. He loved her, regardless of how different they had been, and she him, in return. "No..." she answered him, giving her head a small shake, and beginning her slow steps backwards once again. "I hoped you would be back one day. I didn't know if you would be, but I hoped it. I knew that you would be different. Everyone that goes and ever comes out is different, Rabastan. Just... Seeing the change... Seeing it is...hard..." Morgan told him, the mix of emotions she was feeling growing thicker and thicker on the words she spoke.

Last edited by Morgan Lupin on Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange on Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:07 pm

Rabastan rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah, let's not get too emotional about it. Because when you do, sweetheart, you somehow miss there is a tree about one step behind you, which means, all I have to do is this..." he said, taking few quick steps, imprisoning her between him and the tree. "...and you are screwed," he said, staring into her eyes with amusement as he put his poisoned knife to her neck. "Remember it? The poison? I upgraded it a little. See, the thing is, as much as I am clean in ministry records, I am not exactly clean in many people's eyes. So I believe this little conversation will clearly tell you, to shut up about my existence. I would have to kill you otherwise," he whispered to her. At this point, he didn't really care if she just jinx him or curse him. He wasn't in a battle, he was just having fun. And one more thing. Rabastan didn't really care about his life anymore. As he kept staring for couple of seconds, he smirked. "But where would be fun in that?" he asked more himself and released her, turning back to her, as memories flashed in front of his eyes and woke up the tiny bit of sanity he got left. He couldn't kill Morgan. He was still too sane and too caring for that.

Rabs and Katrina:
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:58 pm

Before Morgan could react to what Rabastan was telling her, she was pinned against the tree behind her. Wincing at the hard impact of the truck against her back, she brought her hands up to grip his arm that held her imprisoned. Lifting her head slightly to try and pull away from the deadly blade he held to her neck, Morgan's bright eyes locked onto his, those dark eyes that she loved so much. "I remember..." she said softly, and she did. Morgan carried the reminder of the damage that poison had done to her in the form of a pink scar on her right side, just below her ribs. Even her Snow Fox form bore a marring thanks to the damage it had done to her. As she thought about what he was going to do, tears brimmed in her eyes, one slipping down her cheek as she stood motionless. "I won't... I won't tell anyone... If you're cleared by the ministry, why do this, Rabastan? Think sensibly..." she pleaded to him. He was in there... She knew he was. The boy she loved still was somewhere inside this crazed and twisted man.

When he let her go, Morgan dropped to her knees, her hands catching her as she tipped forward. Around her neck, the silver chain that held the ring he had given her so long ago slipped from where it was concealed under her cloak, glimmering in the limited light of the night. Looking up at him, she didn't know what to say. "If you want me to keep your being here a secret... I will, Rabastan..." she murmured softly, in that caring, hopeful voice that really was a trademark of herself. She might be a grown woman, but her soul was still the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange on Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:40 pm

As he turned back, he saw the ring again. How come she still wore it? He was maybe insane, but not stupid. Closing their distance again, he kneeled to her, grabbing thee ring in his hand, that was now almost made of scars. "Why are you still wearing this?" he asked, as he chuckled darkly as if to his own joke. "All this nice voice and ring... almost makes me think you actually learnt something about fooling people," he pointed out. It was hard for him to believe that she kept this part of innocence in her. That anyone would. Specialy towards people like himself. "Are you trying to fool me? Because that's not gonna work sweetheart," he told her coldly.

Rabs and Katrina:
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:32 pm

Bringing her warm eyes up to his as he knelt down in front of her and let the ring she wore gently rest in his damaged and scarred hand, Morgan swallowed dryly at his question. Glacning down at his hand as it held the ring, she said softly, "You told me to keep it... So I would remember that you cared..." Reaching up to lightly touch the dark green stone, she smiled softly. "I'm not trying to fool you, Rabastan. It reminds me that there is a good man inside you, a caring man... I know what you've done, Rabastan, but I believe that he's still in there somewhere," Morgan told him, looking into his dark eyes once more, her inner light bright and warm within her grey-blue eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum