Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Back to normal? (Bill)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Back to normal? (Bill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to normal? (Bill)

Post by Bill Weasley Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:44 pm

I know..” he said, knowing exactly what she meant. She had to keep her secret a secret and now he knew it. Bill wanted to reach out for her hand be he didn’t want her to pull it away. He didn’t think that he could handle that. He looked down at the table and let out a breath. He didn’t want for them to go back to how they were. “I don’t understand why we can’t be friend, Misha. Nobody needs to know that I know what I know,” he chewed on his lower lip and looked at her carefully.

Bill Weasley

Character sheet
Jobs: -
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:52 pm

"It's not about what you know, Bill," Misha said, having hard time to say those words out loud. "When you hang out with dark people, bad things happen to you," she added. She didn't want to risk he will become target for someone. Dec was bastard from nature. There was nothing she could screw up with him. But with Bill, there was simply too much that could happen. "It's a drug. The darkness. You hang around those people, you grow distant to others, you become target for some. Your life becomes colder and wilder. And coming back... it doesn't happen often," she tried to explain.

Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:14 pm

Bill didn’t understand what she was saying. If it wasn’t about what he knew then what on earth was it about? “Ah,” he said, and even though he knew that her words were most likely true it didn’t mean that he agreed with them. “I can look after myself, I assure you,” he muttered. He thought back to when Decibel stabbed him. He’d allowed the boy to get the better of him, but it wouldn’t happen again. Something in his head said that Hogwarts was safe, but he knew better now. “You’re not a bad person, Misha. I’d be around you, not darkness.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:37 pm

"My best friend is Malphas Gaunt. My boyfriend is Decibel Allen. Even if I cut the list there and even if I save you from long list of things specialy those two like to do with their spare time, it is still valid argument for you to back off if you have common sense," she told him honestly, sad smile on her lips. "I don't belong where you do, Bill. I never did. And you are naive if you think I am a good person. Heck you saw me kill someone! And I don't regret it, Bill. I never will. That's just me. As much as I hate myself, this is me, my life, my reality. You don't want to be part of that," she added, feeling tears in her eyes while saying it, yet she didn't let a single one of them escape.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:56 am

Bill was getting annoyed. Obviously she just didn't want to be his friend, and while it hurt he was not going to let her see how much it effected him. "I am not naive," he muttered, his eyes at on the wooden table top, "I am one of those elusive people who see people for who they are, not what they do or who they associate with." He wasn't going to argue, though, so he simply said, "You obviously don't even want to try. I'm not going to push you. Just remember that it's you who wants for things to be this way, not me." He then pushed himself away from the table and left his dinner untouched across from her as he walked back out of the Great Hall.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2