Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Just leave me alone (Bill, Inv Only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just leave me alone (Bill, Inv Only) Empty Just leave me alone (Bill, Inv Only)

Post by Misha Salander Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:52 pm

Misha was sitting in the dungeons on the window, having it opened, so the smoke from the cigarettes went out and not in, she was hidden in the shadow, quietly smoking with closed eyes. Last weeks were insane. She tried to calm herself down in all the possible ways. In the end darkness and cigarettes helped the most. So she spent most of her time in the dungeons or the forbidden forrest, just relaxing, clearing her mind of things.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Just leave me alone (Bill, Inv Only) Empty Re: Just leave me alone (Bill, Inv Only)

Post by Bill Weasley Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:03 pm

Bill had finished his last class of the day: Potions. He didn't mind the subject itself, in fact he was reasonably good at it. What he didn't like was that it wasn't uncommon for his house to lose as many house points in one lesson that they had gained in an entire term. He didn't have any plans for the afternoon, but later on he hoped to be able to go to the Quidditch Pitch. He was almost free of the dank dungeons when he smelt something. It smelled like something was burning. He was about to call out when he noticed that there was someone in the shadows that looked to be smoking. He couldn't see who it was, but he spoke none-the-less, "Hi, you know that a professor would probably give you detention for a month if they caught you doing that?"
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: -
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Just leave me alone (Bill, Inv Only) Empty Re: Just leave me alone (Bill, Inv Only)

Post by Misha Salander Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:07 pm

"Weasley, if I was to get detention everytime Snape catch me there, I wouldn't do anything else," she said bitterly, her voice tired and empty. "And even if I got detention, I don't give a flying fuck, so piss off," she hissed afterwards, not bothere with even looking after him. She felt numb. And she was glad she did. Because in that moment, she somehow really didn't care. Depression temporarily won and gained control over her life. There was nothing else to do but wait for it to leave again.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:25 pm

Bill's chest felt tight as he heard the voice that had been plaguing him for over two weeks. It had been an entire two weeks since he and Misha had shared a few moments of peace, and so far since he had been successful in avoiding her. If it weren't for the fact that he had wanted to save someone from a load of detentions, he would have made it even longer. Unfortunately, she had noticed him and he couldn't just walk away, even if that was what she most plainly wanted. "Why are you being so dumb, Misha, I could have been a professor that isn't Snape?" He said, his eyes narrowing, "Were you even in class just then? This is honestly becoming pathetic. What happened to being the perfect little Ravenclaw?"
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:30 pm

She laughed. It was laugh just like her voice, dark, empty, tired. "As I said, I don't give a fuck!" she told him, when she stopped. "And got to hell with fairytale about perfect little Ravenclaws, I am not interrested in that shit," she told him coldly. As if her good grades could change something. "So, why don't you just go chit chat with you stupid gryffindor friends? And leave me alone? I would really appreciate that," she hissed, hoping it will send him away.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:44 pm

"You don't give a fuck about much these days, do you? Though, I'm sure that you give plenty of them to your psycho," he said stonily, itching to leave while his feet were planted in place. The boy smirked and shrugged his shoulders, "Now now sweetheart, I always thought that was your fairytale not mine." He couldn't believe that the bright girl who he had always clashed with had become such an empty shell. Was that his doing? Or was there more going on in her life than anybody else knew? Rather than asking, though, he smiled and said, "Since when have you known me to do as you've asked?"
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:49 pm

"Well, I don't really see anything bad about enjoying myself. He is quite helpful with that part. But I guess virgin like you has hard time to understand that," she said back with a chuckle. "And fairytales end bad, Weasley. If you believe otherwise, you clearly never read real fairytale," she added and lit another cigarette. "Of course, mister idiot simply has to annoy both of us only because he has to do the opposite of what I say or ask for," Misha looked out of the window.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:03 pm

"Ah, that would offend me so much more if I actually cared about the fact that I still have my virginity," he said, not in the least bit upset about her remark. He had no problem with the fact that he chose to focus more on school than someone's bed. Bill shook his head, the smile still holding its place upon his lips. "I know just as well as everyone that fairytales don't always have sweet endings," he said, his words having more than one meaning. Again, he was not phased by her words, although he had to admit that she had a point. "It's not about doing the opposite of what you say. It is about doing what I want to do, and not what others say that I have to do," he said, his words meant specifically for her.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:22 pm

"Yeah, okay, stay here, so we can insult each other for next two hours. Because apparently that's the only fun you have, when you are still here," she said inhaling and exhaling smoke out of her lungs. "Seriously, could you stop being a jerk for a minute and leave me alone?!" she spoke again, annoyed.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:29 pm

"I haven't insulted you, I'd just like to point out. For once, that's been you," he said, "In fact, I was trying to be nice when I came over here." Surprisingly, it was true. Usually, he was the one that started the arguments, and she would fight back. But this time she had decided to take the lead. A small part of him had thought that maybe they would be okay after talking in the forest. Sure, they wouldn't magically become friends, but he had thought that they wouldn't be starting fights all the time. Obviously he was wrong. "I'm not being a jerk.. I'm speaking the pure and simple truth."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:33 pm

"I am not interrested in you truth or your lies. I am not interrested in anything you have to say and I am certainly not interrested in your presence here," she sighed and spoke. "Leave me alone, Weasley! Go to hell! Piss off! How else should I tell you I don't want you around me!" she almost shouted at him. She just wanted him to go away. She told him in the woods that they can never be friends. What was he trying to do now?
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Bill had had enough. It was fine that she didn't want to be friends, and it was fine that he had to pretty much forget about all of the more recent events. But now she was just making things to be totally and completely fucked. "Look Misha, it's called being a decent human being. For once I was trying to be nice, not like a friend would, but like a stranger would. But no, you can't even handle that." He glared at her and took a few steps back, "You need to get the fuck over yourself, before you really end up with nobody left."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:02 pm

"I don't want you to be my friend, nor stranger! We always hated each other, and all I want is stick to that! If you think it changed because I had one weak moment in the woods, you are fucking wrong!" she was extremely mean to him, but it was necessary. Even if he still didn't seem to understand it. One day, when the truth comes out, and Misha feared it will, maybe he will thank her for doing this. "And I don't give a fuck if I end up alone," she added.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:19 pm

"Yo, Weasley," Malphas called for the boy from afar, as he slowly approached, "How about you fuck off yeah?" he asked the boy although the answer was evident. He'd leave, and nothing would turn for the worse. To be honest, Malphas didn't want to fight the boy, he had enough enemies as it was. He just didn't want anyone pissing off Misha. Even though the last time they talked they still weren't 'good' with each other, she was still his best friend. "Leave her alone," he growled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:27 pm

The Gryffindor rolled his eyes, "It's not that I think that things have changed, is that they have changed. And you're contradicting yourself, since you say that you want me to leave you alone and in the same breath of air want me to hate you. Which is it?" Bill was extremely confused as it was and now that he was interacting with her again, he felt like it was getting worse.

Bill heard someone approaching and looked over, I swear to god, if you try to stab me I will literally kill you, he thought, though out loud he simply said, "Believe it or not, I was actually trying to help her." He looked back at Misha and sighed, not really sure whether it was worth it or not. He didn't particularly want another fight with anyone, but he was kind of worried about her behaviour.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:48 pm

"Mal," Misha called out, recognizing her best friend in the darkness of dungeons. "And I told you, I want you to piss off," she hissed at Bill once again, finishing her cigarette she got up and went to hug Mal. "As you see, I am not exactly eternaly alone as you like to point out," she added. Her voice still tired, but now filled with strange joy. She was so happy to see Mal here. He knew her, he knew something was wrong, he knew she sometimes needed only long hug. And he stood up for her which meant he didn't give up on her just yet.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:02 pm

"I'm here, I'll do that, and I'll do it better than you, so, piss...the fuck...off," he told him as he held Misha close to him, afraid to let her go. She was hurt he could feel it, and at the moment he didn't care what hurt her, he just wanted her to be okay again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:08 am

Bill laughed aloud, "Oh you will, will you? So where have you been? I mean, you weren't there when she was laying in the forest wishing she could die, were you? We've had plenty of arguments recently, and I haven't seen you anywhere. Real good friend you are." He bit down on his lip to stop himself from talking. He had noticed that the boy hadn't been around Misha as much as he had been int he past. Perhaps they were having a fight or something. It wasn't any of his business, really, but he couldn't stop himself from adding, "Personally, no matter what is going on, I'm always there for my friends.." It was true. Even if he and Misha hated each other, it still annoyed him that her 'best friend' seemed to have abandoned her. But since the girl appeared to be glad to see her friend, and obviously she couldn't stand him being around her, he nodded to her and said, "I hope you become happier soon," before walking away from them.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:39 am

"That is none of your bussiness, Weasley now, is it?!" Misha hissed, still sort of hidden in Mal's arms, feeling much better and safer imidiately. It wasn't the old Misha, but it was a step. And she could suddenly breathe much better. "Sometimes being a friend doesn't mean to stalk the person everywhere! It just means not getting her down!" she said darkly, sure Weasley will know what she meant. Even if she wouldn't blame this mess on him otherwise, it was kind of his fault.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:33 am

"Well, in all fairness, she doesn't seem to be bothered by the fact I'm only here now, does she, Weasley?" he asked with a snarl, as he held Misha protectively under his long arms, "I'm glad Decibel stabbed you, probably the only good thing that guy has done in his life" he grinned but decided against laughing as that'd just remind Misha of how much he hated her boyfriend. Watching the gryffindor walk away, he smirked maliciously, "I thought lions were brave," he teased him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:56 am

"Thanks for coming, Mal," Misha whispered into his chest. "You have no idea how much I needed you past few weeks," she added, her voice showing how hurt and broken she currently was.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:42 pm

Kissing her forehead, he played with her hair, "I'm here now, shhh shh," he passed his hand by her hair carefully, wanting to take care of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:54 pm

"I'm a bad person, Mal. Terrible one," she sobbed into his chest silently. "I need to eat," she added, knowing he will understand what she meant. She had to wait for winter break with her cravings, she knew it. But she felt hopeless.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:29 pm

"We both are," he told her honestly, then smiled "Winter break is just around, you'll get to feed," he explained knowingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:24 pm

"Do you still hate me?" she asked him as she held tight onto him as if scared he will just leave her alone again, now that Bill was gone and there was no one else to bother her.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next