Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

It was a mistake (Bill) [PG-13]

2 posters

Go down

It was a mistake (Bill) [PG-13] Empty It was a mistake (Bill) [PG-13]

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:52 pm

Misha was sitting next to Bill's bed, holding his hand. He was still unconscious, so he couldn't object, nor tease her about it and she was ready to let go in the moment he wakes up. She still didn't understand what happened between the two of them. And she couldn't ignore the fact she cared for him and was glad he survived Dec's rage. But she knew, that once he wakes up and she apologises for what happened, everything has to go back where it was. If not become worse. She couldn't afford to have him close. She had too much to lose and he was a Weasley. He would never understand. Decibel did. And that's how it should be. Her and Dec, together. Bill had to stay sworn enemy to her. "You can be quite cute, when you are quiet," she gently stroked his cheek, sure he couldn't heard her words.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

It was a mistake (Bill) [PG-13] Empty Re: It was a mistake (Bill) [PG-13]

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Bill had been lucky to survive the wounds inflicted on him by Misha's boyfriend. If he had been much longer out by the lake, the healer wouldn't have been able to help him. Thankfully he had arrived in time, although the healer had no idea how. He had just been left outside the door, and someone knocked before leaving. He'd been stabbed by somebody, and had a severe concussion caused by a blow to the head. Otherwise, he was going to be fine.

He could feel somebody beside him, and a hand in his. "Mum?" He whispered, still not awake. Who else would be there holding his hand, apart from his mother? He sank back into a deep sleep again. He didn't stir again until half an hour later. He heard somebody say something, but he couldn't make out what. "I didn't hide the cat, Mum.." he mumbled, "Ginny's jumper hid the cat." Bill slowly opened his eyes, but his vision was still blurred.

The girl next to him was recognisable even though he could hardly make out any of the room. "Where am I?" He asked, although that seemed to be the most cliche thing to say.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: -
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:14 pm

As he spoke, Misha quickly let go of him and couldn't help but smile at his words. "Hospital wing, where else would you be?" she told him, not touching him anymore. Why from all the people, he had to be her biggest weakness? Because he was, she knew it now. She knew why she was always mean to him. Why she always will be.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Bill tried to blink away the blur in his vision and the fog in his head to no avail. He was in the hospital wing. He could remember that fruitcake attacking him, but that was all. "Misha? You.. you okay?" He shouldn't be asking her. It was her crazy boyfriend who had attacked him. He felt cold, but he could feel blankets over him. He reminded himself that he didn't care about her. He was obviously delusional, he decided. "Did you do it?" He asked. That he had to know. He'd never hurt her, not physically anyway. He hoped that she would have showed the same curtesy.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:29 pm

She ignored his first question. What was she supposed to tell him? That she just found out she cares about him way too much, but cannot do anything else than push him away even more because if he found out who she is, not only he wouldn't understand and would hate her more than anything. He would also tell everyone and she, and whole her family, would be in mess. How could she tell him that despite her love for Dec, she feels something for him too? How could she told him how much his words about never kissing her in his right mind, hurt like hell? No, Misha was deffinitely not okay. When he asked if she did it, she knew what he was talking about. She looked down and shaked her head. In a way, she answered both his questions at once. When she looked up again, nothing of that fight inside her, could be seen in her eyes.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:47 pm

Bill saw her shake her head and sighed. He was aching, but there was not much pain. Was he pumped up on potions or was he already healed? He couldn't be bothered waiting to find out, instead he sat up as quickly as he could and was about to turn to stand up when a wave of dizziness came over him. "I guess I am not supposed to get up yet?" He said with a shaky laugh. He just wanted to go back to his dormitory and finish his homework. Wait.. how long had he been at the hospital wing for? "How long have I been here for?" He asked Misha, hoping that she could answer.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:56 pm

"About a week, I guess? And no, I wouldn't suggest to get up just yet," she told him casualy. Truth was she knew exactly how long he was here. She came here every day to see if he got better. She felt terribly guilty for this. Why did he have to kiss her? It made everything even more complicated, than it was. But Misha refused to let people see how broken and confused she was. She was good at hiding things. She did it her whole life after all.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:02 pm

"A week!?" Bill said in surprise, before realising that yelling in the hospital wing was probably frowned upon. "I've missed a week for classes? Did they have someone collecting my homework? Shit!" He stopped when he realised that he was saying, in front of Misha no less. He cleared his throat, "I mean.. they haven't told my parents have they?" He didn't know why he was even talking to her. He should have told her to leave. Sure it had been his idiotic actions that ended him up there, but it was her boyfriend who had actually done it.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:06 pm

"Slow down, Granger," Misha told him and looked over at his table. "All your missed classes in a nutshell. Someone from your house was kind, I guess," she pointed at notes in there. In fact, it was her who left them there for him. But hopefully he didn't recognize her handwritting so he will never really know. "And I have no clue if they did. But knowing something about your crazy family, if somebody told them, I bet they are sitting here all day and night alredy," she pointed out.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:21 pm

Bill glared at Misha, before looking at the table. He sighed in relief, glad that at least someone had cared enough bring him the work. He would have been screwed if he'd had to go around asking for information so that he could catch up. "I supposed you're right," he said when she said about his family.

Then another thought came to him, "Why are you even here, Misha?" He didn't really want her to leave, but he couldn't tell her that. He had been fucking stabbed, and he couldn't even do much back to the guy. How embarrassing could it get? Not to mention the fact that he hated her. None the less, he wasn't telling her to leave, simply asking why she hadn't.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:25 pm

'Because I care too much for you, you idiot!' she was shouting inside, outside casual smile was on her lips, not giving anything away. "I just wanted to know if you are okay, or if I should give Dec some hard time," she joked. It was lame and absolute lie that didn't even make sense, but he didn't know that.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:33 pm

Bill nodded, his eyes on anything in the room but her. It didn't make sense, even the answer that she gave. Even if he wasn't okay, what did she care. He was certain that even if he did tell anyone about what happened, that Decibel would get away with it anyway. "Don't worry, Salander. I'm not going to dob your precious boyfriend in." His face remained stony, since he didn't know what else to do or say. He both wanted her there and wanted her to leave at the same time, so on that subject he remained silent.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:38 pm

Sh wanted to tell him this wasn't reason why she was there. But being kind to him, telling his she was just worried, it would all end up badly and she knew it. Besides, he maybe kissed her, but he probably never cared for her otherwise. He most likely only wanted to push her, provoke her. "What you did was terribly stupid and I still don't understand what got into you. I just want you to know, that it was a mistake. And if it ever happens again, I will stab you this time," she told him strictly.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:43 pm

Bill knew that it had been stupid, terribly so. He had no interest in trying it again, and a tinge pain in his stomach area definitely reinforced that decision. But he did look at her then, knowing that he had to say something about it. "I'm sorry for kissing you, Misha. I'm sorry for almost costing you your relationship. You'll only hear it once, but I do mean it." He then settled down into the pillows and stared at the ceiling, hoping that he would be able to leave soon.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:48 pm

She knew he meant it. Or at least she wanted to believe he did. "Don't worry, Weasley, once you leave this wing, the peace is over," she smirked at him, but hoped he understood she was just telling him she accepts his apology.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:17 pm

Bill knew that she accepted his apology. How could she not considering where he was? He smiled and nodded, "Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way.." More to the point, he couldn't be put in the Hospital Wing again. He played with his blanket, not wanting to look at her. He couldn't believe that he had let that bloody Ravenclaw get the better of him, and he couldn't believe that he'd let himself kiss Misha. "I swear I'm not usually that dumb.."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:25 pm

She laughed when he commented on his intelligence. "You got me for a moment down there. Out of everything, I didn't expect that," she told him. They could talk normaly. Hell they could even become friends. Misha knew she would feel good having him by her side. But it was too risky. They can never be friends. Because she wouldn't stand it, if he hated her when he would find who she was. She would rather live with him hating her all the time, than finding out how nice could it be otherwise.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:30 pm

Bill nodded, "Trust me, neither did I.." It was true. He would have thought it more likely that he would have hexed her than kiss her. But he had to admit that he kind of liked it. He definitely wasn't saying that to her, though. If she was happy to, they could talk for a while like nothing was wrong, but the second that they returned to the real world, he vowed that he would hate her just as much has he had the week before. "So why are you still here, Misha? You know that I'm okay, and that your boyfriend is safe." He didn't mind her being there, but he was definitely curious.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:35 pm

Why was she here? Misha didn't expect that question. Even if she should have. "I... have absolutely no idea," she admited. "I guess I should go. Sorry to bother you," she told him and got up from her chair. He was okay and she did for him more, than she should. But on the other side, he did the same, by not telling anyone about Dec. So, they were even.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:41 pm

Bill frowned. That isn't what he'd meant. "You can stay if you want," he said before he could stop himself. He didn't know if he wanted her to stay or not, though he knew how he should be thinking. He sighed and looked at her, "But you don't have to."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:48 pm

Misha was putting her robe on as he spoke. She signed. "Bill? Let's be honest. We are both slightly confused about what happened. And yes, I feel responsible for Dec's actions towards you. But we both know, that me staying here, it won't make it any clearer. Only even more confusing. So, I think I should go. No matter what I want or don't want. I should go and I expect you to come around and annoy me and piss me off as always in a few days. That's how it should be," she told him honestly. She wanted to stay. Well part of her wanted anyway. But she couldn't.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:58 pm

Bill understood what she had said. She was right after all. He was beyond confused, because up until he'd stupidly kissed her, he had been sure that they would hate each other for life. But there they had been talking like they were almost friends. He wasn't going to argue with her, and didn't want to. Misha couldn't stay just because he'd been hurt by her boyfriend. He would hate to feel like she was pitying him, and it would only make him feel like more of an idiot. So he put on a grin and shrugged, "Well, I'll see you in a few days then, Salander."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:06 pm

She gave him one last smirk before she turned and left the hospital wing for good. He was okay now. Everything was somehow back where it was supposed to be. Yet, Misha felt strange pain and emptyness. She missed holding his hand, she even missed that cursed lips of his she dreamt about last nights since it happened. And she clearly missed something that never happened, and never will. Despite her love for Decibel, and fact she knew, that if Dec left her, she would break beyond repair, she couldn't simply forget that bastard William Weasley...
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content