Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Excuse you! (Bill) [PG-13]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Excuse you! (Bill) [PG-13] Empty Excuse you! (Bill) [PG-13]

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:33 am

Misha decided that ten books to carry are exactly the line, where sane person would say 'It's too much'. Not only they were heavy, but also she could hardly see where she was going, she she kind of hopelessly shouted and whispered in the same time, to warn people that she is there and she cannot exactly miss them in the moment, she doesn't even know they are actually standing there. It seemed to work and she was happy she was almost there, when some idiot, who clearly idnored her warning as probably the only person in whole library, didn't step away and she knocked him down and herself as well. Not to mention all the book. "Well excuse you!" she hissed angrily.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Excuse you! (Bill) [PG-13] Empty Re: Excuse you! (Bill) [PG-13]

Post by Bill Weasley Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:44 am

Bill was standing in the library, leaned against a shelf and reading the back cover of a book, when he heard a familiar voice announcing that she needed people to move out of her way. His eyes lifted in the direction of the voice, but he remained where he was. He wasn't moving out of the way for her, not when she should have thought about the number of books she was carrying. He was about to say something, maybe make her move around him, but it was too late. The girl walked straight in to him, with more force that he would have ever expected.

Now on the ground, with books and the girl from his year on top of him. "Well, maybe you should have been watching where you were going!" He growled, annoyed that he had been knocked from his feet. He pushed her away, and stood quickly. Noticing the librarian looking in his direction, he began picking up her books, worried that he would get the blame if the woman approached them. "What kind of idiot carries this many books around?"
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: -
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:51 am

Misha felt sudden urge to punch in the pretty face of his. Stupid Gryffindor, stupid Weasley! They were like a curse. There wasn't a place at the school where she would be spared of seeing them. "Maybe that kind of idiot, who, unlike other idiots, know how to use brain for something actually useful," she hissed at him as she grabbed all the books from him again. "And you heard me well enough to move away, you are just a jerk. I hope that fall hurt you!" she said.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:09 am

Bill was actually quite intelligent, but he wouldn't debate that with her. It would simply make him look childish. "Well, using your brains might have saved you a tumble onto the floor," he said with a sneer as he pushed the books roughly into her hands as she took them. His hand clenched in frustration, but he let out a breath to calm himself. Something about the Ravenclaw in front of him always got him mad so quickly. But he didn't want her to see that she got to him. "It didn't hurt one bit," he said, his nose turning up in a stubborn way. In fact, it had hurt a bit, but he wouldn't tell her that.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:21 am

"Well using your brains might saved us both of this talk," she hissed back at him, as she started to put books into the shelves. "What are you doing here anyway, Weasley? I thought your family suffers from allergy to such a thing as libraries, studying or intelligence," she said casualy, in order to insult him as much as possible. Truth was, that since the first yer, Bill was the perfect happy guy, with many siblings and home full of love and all that crap. She hated that her perfect family was only illusion. And she wanted to be like others. So she held her head high to make sure people know she is there.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:46 am

"I've been reading, actually. That thing that people do, rather than throwing their books on the floor." Bill glared at the girl and looked around. There were a few people looking at them, probably wondering what on earth was going on. He didn't care though, as he looked back at Misha and sneered, "Maybe you should head on back to your common room, where I won't have to deal with your presence." He was about to turn around when he thought of something, "Why did you have all of those bloody books, anyway?" Bill couldn't even remember what had caused the rivalry between himself and Misha Salander. All he knew was that it had been that way since her first year.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:53 am

"I can be wherever I want, Weasley," she said, busy putting the books where they belonged. "And if you actualy looked, you would find out those are the books we need for that potions essay for Snape. It's due to end of this semester, but I figured that specialy you Gryffindors are stupid enough to do everything in the last moment so I wanted to prevent possibility of those books not being available," she explained, not really sure why actualy. "How could the Granger girl end up with your sort, I have no idea. She seems clever, she would deserve much better," Misha added.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:42 am

Bill smirked, shaking his head, "You know, I don't really mind it when you're around. It's only when you open your mouth that the problems begin." He looked at some of the titles that she was returning. They were the books that they needed for the Potions homework. He, however, didn't mention that. Instead he said, "And what makes you think that I haven't already finished it?" He thought about what Misha had said, and couldn't help the nod of his head. He stopped that quickly, though, "It's this little thing called pride and bravery, and she's got it." Bill actually had to admit that he often wondered how on earth Hermione had ended up in their house. Not that he minded, since she was a fantastic addition.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:00 pm

"You could be sweetheart as well, when you don't stand in my way and know when to shut up," she told him back, smirk on her lips. Of course she wouldn't offer him a nice smile, why should she? "No, it's called stupidity and it is exactly the reasont that, amongst other things, makes me think and be sure as hell you didn't even look at it just yet and you wouldn't even remember there was such a task if I didn't mention it," she added, the smirk not leaving her lips. There was something about him, that just made her so amused by pissing him off. It was always that way. They weren't friends. Yet, Misha had to admit, that if he wasn't around, she would miss their fights.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:59 pm

Bill had to laugh. He wouldn't admit it to anyone, not even under the threat of death, but he actually enjoyed the time that he spent with Misha. Their arguments made him feel elated for the most part, and it was challenging to keep up with her. He returned her smile, his no more pleasant than the one that she gave him. The Gryffindor shook his head yet again. "I actually have looked at the assignment. I'm looking forward to completing it. But you wouldn't know that, since you are so pig-headed." If it were anyone else, he would have pulled out his paper and showed her. But instead he said a stiff, "I do not need to prove myself to you."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:05 pm

"Well, I don't need you to prove yourself to me either. So there is at least one thing we can agree on," she put on fake overly sweet smile and went back to picking new books. She found two alredy, and was decided to find at least another two to read. Since she was a quick reader, four books were matter of two or three days for her. "And if not expecting much from losers means being pig-headed, then I suppose I am." she added, casual.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:50 pm

"I'm glad that we can find something to agree on," the boy said sarcastically. He watched her as she went on to look for more books. He wasn't usually a mean person, but Misha simply brought the worst out in him. "So, what are you even looking for?" Bill asked, simply to annoy her. He didn't really have much to do, and he would be bored if he returned to his common room. He would probably read when he did go back, though. "Didn't you already have enough books?" Bill asked with a sharp tone, gesturing with his head to where they had ended up on the floor.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:26 pm

"I had enough books for studying, yes. But believe it or not, some of us find reading also quite entertaining. Just like myself," she said as she took out another book. It was about astronomy and the previous ones about ancient runes. She read a lot about it lately, since her mum still didn't get to the muggle library to bring her some muggle books she was eager to read since the year started.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:42 pm

Bill loved riling her up, and even though he had a book waiting for him on his nightstand up in Gryffindor tower, he knew that she would never let down about the whole 'stupid' thing. "Just because we aren't all know it all bookworms, like you lot," he said, although he had always wondered why he was even in Gryffindor. Actually, he knew why. He was a Weasley, which meant the Sorting Hat hardly even touched his hair before sorting him into the house of brave lions. Another thing that he would never admit to anybody. He sat down in a chair that was near her, and put his legs out so that she couldn't pass without stepping over them or asking him to move.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:48 pm

Misha ignored his comment and picked her books, ready to leave. She wanted to put them into her dormitory and go find Decibel, hoping he and Mal weren't trying to kill each other again. When she turned to leave, she had to face that idiot again. Annoyance clear in her face, rage inside her chest. "Seriously, Weasley?!" she almost shouted. "If I didn't know you, I would thig you have some sort of crush on me or something," she added, more calm and more annoyed. Why the hell was he doing this. Like it wouldn't be better for both of them if she just left.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:57 pm

Bill grinned when she turned around and the look of annoyance on her face only fuelled the fire. It was amusing for him to see her so riled up, and he didn't move his legs. He shrugged and said, "Well, all you have to do is say the password." He was being childish, but he was also enjoying himself. Around anyone else, he was the picture of politeness, but that wasn't the case with Misha. He laughed at the Ravenclaw's comment, "So what if I did have a crush on you, anyway?" He didn't, but he hoped that it would just anger her more if he said so. He leaned back into the chair and waited with a raised eyebrow.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:07 pm

"Would hexing you to hospital wing do the trick?!" she asked, completely angry now. It took her couple of seconds to process his question. She certainly didn't expect that as a reply. Of all the people, he was the last one to have crush on her. He was lying for sure, just to get at her. She was so angry with this idiot. "I wuld tell you to fuck off. Because even if you weren't annoying stupid idiot who always ruins my day, I am still taken. And that guy is thousand times better, than you!" she hissed.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:19 pm

"You can try if it floats your boat," he said with a smirk, crossing his arms across his chest and pushing against a bookshelf with is foot, causing two of the legs on his chair to lift from the ground. He was loving it more with each verbal attack that she threw. Bill laughed out loud before forcing his features into a straight face. "My my, such harsh words falling our of your mouth, darling little Ravenclaw. What kind of guy would want to be with such a foul tempered.. lady?" He brought his legs down so that in theory she could pass, before standing directly in front of her, "It's okay. I would rather cut my arm off before I had any type of kind feelings toward you."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:28 pm

His words hit her like a knife, though she did her best not to show it. She didn't expect this to actualy hurt her. She knew he hates her. And she hated him. It was always like that. They kept shouting 'I hatey you' in her first year for so long they both ended up with detention. The one and so far only in Misha's Hogwarts studies. And she was never bothered by that hate. Never. So why this hurt? She was angry at him. And at herself as well for ltting him hurt her pride. "Well, I guess you are lucky, that you don't need to cut your arm, right? After all, you gonna needed for the lonely nights, if you know what I mean. Since I doubt there is a single girl on the earth who would want a jerk like you!" she shouted at him finally, a bit louder, than she inteded.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:59 pm

Bill couldn't hide his surprise at her reaction, though he covered it up well. He shouldn't have cared, but he didn't like the way that she had yelled at him. He moved closer to her, and smiled sarcastically. "Well.. I would like to keep my hand even if I wasn't alone. There is a lot that I could use it for, you know." He gently ran his fingertips down the shelf next to her. He had never touched her, even though he was a complete tosser to her at times. It was a line that he would never cross in their arguments, no matter how much he hated her. Bill looked in the direction that the librarian was, and even though he was sure that she wasn't looking, he stepped away from Misha anyway. "And keep your voice down, would you? Do you want a detention?"
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:24 pm

She sighed, ignoring that annoying smile of his. "See? You are my problem, Weasley! I get on with everyone, I have many friends, I have good grades, I am happy. All you do is constantly ruining it. I don't know what kind of sick, twisted pleasure it brings you, but I would sure as hell appreciated if you just didn't look out for fights with me!" she hissed, her face now closer to him, than ever, but she didnt really realize it much.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:36 pm

Bill sneered at her, something that he didn't do often. Actually, other that when Misha was around, he was a great person. But with her, it was like something snapped and he turned into a dick. "Oh no, sweetheart. You don't get to put all of the blame on me. I am not the only person that causes the stupid arguments, and you know it." His eyes flicked down as he realised that the space between then was sparse again. "It brings me no pleasure at all, trust me on that," he said, his eyes fixed on her's as he wondered where their anger even came from. He had been in a perfectly good mood until she arrived.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm

"You..." whatever she wanted to say, she imidiately forgot it for unknown reason. Or maybe, for once in her life, Misha was short of words. She hated him for always being so above her, for having everything better, for constantly smiling into her face like an idiot. And she could just stand there, staring at him with what she would call pure hate and losing her time with pointless argument. But she knew she would look just stupid. Because he will always be grinning at her, showing her how worthless she was in his eyes. "You know what? I got to go," she said in the end, crossed arms over her chest and stood there, waiting for him to let her go.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:06 am

Eyes no longer hard, Bill wondered if he had really upset her. He thought back to the things that he had said, before halting his thoughts. Why should he care about upsetting her? She didn't mean a thing to him. Deciding that it was time to just let her leave, and go back to his own common room, he stood aside. "Go on then," Bill said with a bright grin, "Run along back to your beloved!" He watched her, wondering why he even bothered with the fighting. It probably would be better if he just ignored her. But at the glare that he received, he laughed, because he remembered why he did bother. It was always amusing to see her so worked up, all because of him.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:20 am

"At least I have someone who loves me," she hissed. She was not going to see Decibel. Weasley ruined her day completely and she was not going to face her extremely jealous boyfriend, explaining it was another boy who got her so upset in the first place. But of course, that wasn't something she would admit to this idiot. Last thing Misha would want is to give him that satisfaction and power over her. Well, he apparently had bigger power over her, than she would like. Yet, he hopefully didn't know it. She left and her books remained forgotten on the table.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content