Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Broken Promises (Ian, Mio, David, Artemis)

+5
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Endymion Snape
Artemis Black
David Shuter
Ian Mortinson
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Broken Promises (Ian, Mio, David, Artemis) - Page 3 Empty Re: Broken Promises (Ian, Mio, David, Artemis)

Post by David Shuter Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:40 pm

David nodded slowly "thanks Claw." he let a small smile touch his lips, but it faded quickly when he heard what was going on between Ian and Sydney "oh please, allow me one jinx"

David Shuter

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Broken Promises (Ian, Mio, David, Artemis) - Page 3 Empty Re: Broken Promises (Ian, Mio, David, Artemis)

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:42 pm

Ian clenched his hands into fists, his eyes narrowing slightly. "Stop apologising, Sydney!" he grunt out, trying to keep himself together. "How can you accuse me of having no emotions and of being the bad guy for breaking up with you in the one second and in the next instance you say you're sorry and call my by this nickname?" he asked her, fed up with her games.

Ian Mortinson

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:49 pm

Sydney shook her head, "I want to hate I really do. But I cant. I want to yell and scream and tell you I hate you. But it would be a lie. And I cant lie to you. Not anymore." She looked up and tried to show the truth through her eyes. How sorry she was, how much she cared and loved for him. God how she wanted to be in his arms, the arms that had comforted her and embraced her so many times before.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Ian sighed and looked sadly at Sydney. "Why would you want to hate me, Sydney? I don't think I did anything to warrant that feeling from you. I have been nothing but true to you as the concept of lying is quite beyond me and even my promise of always being there for you was heartfelt. But your actions just made it impossible for me to stay with you." he told her again, shooting a glance over his shoulders to see how his friends were doing, but David seemed to have calmed a bit again.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:09 pm

"But youre breaking that promise. Thats why I want to hate you. Because youre leaving me." Her shoulders were shaking now as the tears fell harder and the sobs started. She didnt want to cry in front of him. She knew for a fact he would not comfort her as he used to. But she couldnt stop herself.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:24 pm

Mio shook his head, overhearing what the girl as saying to his friend. He couldn't understand why Ian was still standing there and listening to her whines, but he was fed up with it now and stalked over to them. "Now listen up you little wench," he rounded on her, eyes glazed over in anger. "Stop crying like a baby and listen to yourself. After all you did in the last few weeks, you actually dare to accuse Ian of breaking his promise? What about your promises? You LIED to him, accused him of having no emotions and pissed off all of his friends." he continued seething.

Mio actually had to keep himself from physically lashing out at her at this point. "I'm done listening to this crap and just because Ian is too much of a good guy to actually walk away, I'll just take him with me." With that, Mio spun on his heels and marched Ian away from the Hufflepuff towards where David was standing.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:36 pm

Artemis listened, her anger growing as she cried but when Mio came over, she had to bite back a laugh. Watching Mio drag away Ian, she cracked her neck and rounded Sydney, her hidden blade out of her gauntlet and pointed at Sydney's neck. An animalistic growl came from her throat. ''Ian is a good soul, Sydney Di Angelo. Corrupt him, make him go back to you because of your tears and stupid ass whining, i will make your suffering worse and when you said your brother hates you, don't ever say that. The only people who hate you...is us.'' She said bluntly, so tempted to slit the girl's throat. ''I will not harm you, kill you...not yet. I wish for you to suffer from loneliness whilst your brother learns how to look at you once again without pure disgust.'' She whispered harshly. ''I would tell you i'm sorry but i'd rather be eaten by wolves for you deserve this pain.'' She hissed, lightly pressing her blade against Sydney's neck. ''Cross me again and i will not hesitate to spill your blood on the ground...the ground you feel like you should be walking on.'' She growled before the blade went back into the gauntlet and she walked over to the trio, clenching and unclenching her fists, saying nothing to them.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

House : Wolfen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:51 pm

Ian turned his eyes away from her, not knowing what to say anymore. The conversation kept turning back to the same points again and again. Still, he was about to open his mouth when Mio brushed past him and started to rant at Sydney.
He had never seen the other boy so enraged and could only too well imagine that under all his easy going and charming nature, Mio had quite a temper that one shouldn't mess with. Obviously, they had choosen the right name for him after all, he thought and didn't even resist when the Gryffindor dragged him away from Sydney.

He lowered his eyes, standing between David and Mio, feeling tired and drained from the encounter. Ian only looked up when Artemis walked over and joined them and he smiled gently at her. "I'm glad you didn't hurt her, Wolfe." he said quietly. "You're quite above raising to such provokations." And he was glad for it because he really didn't want his friends to get in trouble because of his girlfriend ... ex-girlfriend, he thought and sighed.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:53 pm

Sydney looked over at Ian before turning and walking away. It was no use trying. He was gone. She had lost him. She ran up the pathway and didnt stop until she reached her dormitory where she could cry in peace.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:54 pm

David watched as Mio marched towards Di'Angelo, told her his mind, and brought the others back with him "Come on guys.. I believe I owe you an explination" He said quietly, pointing his wand past Artemis at the crying mess of Sydney Di'Angelo, and said "Locomortor Mortis"He said, and watched as her legs snapped together. He smirked then turned, satisfied and walked off with his friends
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:17 am

Ian sighed as Sydney walked away and rolled his eyes at David for shooting a hex after her. He ran a hand through his hair and felt like he could crawl into bed and sleep forever, but obviously his friend needed to talk about something. "What is it David? Do you want to tell us here, or somewhere more...private?" Ian asked him.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:21 am

Artemis smirked darkly at David shooting a hex and she simply walked in front of the boys, the blades in her gauntlets were pointed out. She needed to hurt something but it sounded as though David had something to talk about. Looking over her shoulder, her eyes were darkened with annoyance, anger and the need to cause someone pain. Artemis heard Ian and nodded. ''I believe somewhere private is the better idea. That way i don't murder someone.'' She hissed, glancing to the fading form of Sydney.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:16 pm

He flashed Artemis a fake look of terror "but then you would only have us to kill!" He then shrugged it off "Private would be better." He agreed "the cave?"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:26 pm

Artemis smirked darkly at David and shrugged. ''I would kill Ian or Mio...Not sure about you.'' She winked, jokingly before staring back at Ian with worry. ''The cave is a wonderful idea, David..Let's go...'' She muttered, still staying in front of the boys.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:05 pm

David rolled his eyes and nodded "Lets go"

(new thread: https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net/t1826-opening-up-mk2-merlanders#29058 )
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3