Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Broken Home (Morgan)

2 posters

Go down

Broken Home (Morgan)  Empty Broken Home (Morgan)

Post by Romulus Lupin Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:26 am

No amount of drugs could numb the nightmares that tortured him. He woke screaming every time they put him to sleep and every time he hurt a healer or nurse..he was injured but not weakened. He always had the strength of a bear, his dad.always said he was built like one.

"Dad.." Sitting up Romulus slid from the bed his bare feet hitting the tiled floor, he slid his casted arm into the sling they gave him and placed it around his neck. Quietly opening his door he counted to ten and the second the nurse at the desk looked down he slipped out and padded down the hallway.

Opening the door to his fathers room he felt his hand buzz slightly, the room was enchanted so only Remus' family and few trusted others could enter and visit. The lights were low and a arm chair sat beside the fallen wolf whose's pale face looked like a corpse in the moonlight.

Limping towards his dad's bedside Rom leaned over him and kissed his forhead, sitting down he laid a hand on his shoulder. "Daddy.." he said softly "I wish you could come back..i need you..i need you.." tears slid down his eyes and the very action of crying made the broken bones in his face ache as the potion in his system healed them.

"Dad.." he sobbed putting his face down onto his shoulder "Come back..i don't know who to trust anymore..its all so fucked up, i dont know if i can trust anyone..." for the first time in his life Rom felt truly lost. He was so angry at everyone angry at his mom and his dad, angry with Mal for not being around, at Lara for staying with him so she was a target, angry with himself for not protecting his father. "..please"
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Broken Home (Morgan)  Empty Re: Broken Home (Morgan)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:04 pm

Walking silently down the hall towards her son's room, Morgan kept up her strong front. The events of the past few weeks were haunting her like nothing ever had before. Everything... Even as Head Healer, she was being told by several of her other Healers that she needed to take some time to take care of her family and herself. Morgan, however, refused to stop working. Letting her inner fox control her walking, she made no sound as she reached Romulus' room. Opening the door, she was hardly surprised to find his bed empty, even though he had been told to remain there whether he wanted to or not. The though of how much like his father he was proving to be made her smile and her heart ache. Giving her head a small shake, she turned on her heel and headed for the room she was certain her son was in...

As she passed by many of her healers, Morgan didn't say a word. If she spoke, she knew the possibility of tears was imminant and unavoidable, so best to not speak. However, her team knew her well enough to know and simply offered smiles and nods of encouragement as she passed by. Reaching Remus' room, Morgan paused outside the door and drew a deep breath. She wasn't incharge of his care, but she did come to visit him now and then, and offered advise as she should when asked by others under her about the best possible care he could be given. Silently opening his door, Morgan felt her wrist buzz as she stepped in. The scene before her grey-blue eyes nearly broke the wall that was holding back her tears as she saw Romulus sob next to his father that lay motionless in his deep, deep coma...

Moving silently to Remus' bed, she reached out and touched his leg, gently, a token she had done each time she came to visit. Even if she didn't speak to the man who had been her husband, she still let him know she was there and looking after him as best as she could. Swallowing past the lump in her throat, Morgan reached out and put a loving hand on her son's head, stroking his long hair. "Romulus..." she said softly, hardly more then a whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Maddox Black Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:38 pm

He sobbed softly before jumping at the contact from another human being, looking up he scowled at his mother. "Dont touch me" he hissed. And looked down at Remus as he roughly rubbed at his eyes his roughness threatening to open his sutures.
Drake Maddox Black
Drake Maddox Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:08 pm

Pulling her hand back, Morgan drew a silent breath. She knew that Romulus had taken everything hard, much like the other children, but these interactions never got easier. As he began to rub his eyes in a way that threatened to destroy the work the healers had done, Morgan gently, but firmly gripped his wrists. "Romulus, stop... Stop... You don't want to pop your stitches," she said as both mother and Healer. She didn't know what his reaction was going to be, but he needed to not strain his sutures as he was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:58 am

He looked at her shaking with tears "Do you know what happened to Chandra ans Ricky when you fucking told us what caused this?" he said gesturing to his dad "Chandra shut herself in her room she wont talk to anyone and ricky lost all control of his wolf he dissapeared into the woods it took weeks for me to find him"

He turned his back on her slumping down into the chair to hold his father's hand again "You two are the most selfish people i ever knew" he rubbed the back of his dad's hand "so now Chan is alone, Rick is feral, chase can barely help him, i've been beaten almost killed and torn to shreds and dad is pretty much dead...and its all your fault.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:10 pm

Reaching out to wipe her son's tears, Morgan withdrew her hand at his cruel words. This was something that perhaps he thought was so easy on her, when in fact it was the hardest decision she had ever made in her life. But, he, being a young man didn't fully understand it, not yet. She knew what had happened to her children, she wasn't blind, and she had tried to go and offer what help she could give them, but she was turned away. She had hunted for Ricardo when he took off, but, knowing about his wolf and the nature of them, if he didn't want to be found, he wasn't going to be. Still, Morgan had looked for her son, tried to help her daughter, and tried to do the same for Chase and Romulus. But, she was now labeled the villain for the time being.

Choosing her words wisely, Morgan remained where she was and spoke, "None of you are alone. I know your father means the world to you, as he does to me. What happened following the events that occured between him and me was coincidence. You still have me, Romulus. I haven't gone anywhere. As for us being selfish, the matters of husband and wife are not as clean cut as you might think they are. There are things that go on behind closed doors that we never wanted you and your brother and sister to witness. Not ever... But, things happen. I'm sorry that they had to..." she said, sincerity and wisdom unique to her ringing with power in her voice that remaining calm and collected. "I still love your father, just not in the same way as can keep a marriage going... I love you and Chandra and Ricardo and little Teddy. I love the four of you more than anything in this entire world. I would lay my life down if it meant saving you four..." Morgan said firmly, a hint of the hurt she was feeling slipping into her words. Looking to Remus' still form, she smiled the smile that was for him and him alone as a single tear slipped down her cheek. "I would give my life for him, as well..." she said softly. After a short pause, she turned to leave, walking softly with the grace that she was known for, her footsteps hardly making a sound, Morgan headed towards the door that would lead her from the room. As much as she wanted to go to her oldest son and hold him, as much as the mother in her cried to do that, she knew he would reject it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:20 pm

He lowered his head and refused to look up at her "liar. how can i expect to have anything work out if the only example of a relationship is a failed one? it proves to me no one can be trusted." he got up abruptly and yanked the door open "i'll leave you to stare at your handiwork. i bet your hoping he'll die so you never have to face him again.." he slammed the door shut behind him and made his way to his room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:35 am

Looking back at her son at his words that cut her deeply, Morgan said nothing. There was no point. She was picking her battles, and this wasn't one that would go anywhere, no matter what she said. Romulus was more then furious with her, and there wasn't anything she could say or do that would help ease that. Closing her eyes as Remus' door slammed shut behind Romulus, she heard her son storm downt he hall, likely returning to his own room. Sighing heavily and running a hand over her face, she opened her eyes and let them fall on the man who had been her husband. Wiping a tear from her cheek, she crossed to the chair her son had been sitting in and sat.

Taking Remus' hand, she gently rubbed the back of it. Seeing a lock of hair out of place, Morgan reached up and brushed it aside like she always used to. "I am so sorry, Moony. I never meant for all of this to happen... I would give anything to have you healed and back. The children need you... I guess, I, in a way, need you, too..." she said softly, tenderly, "I don't know what to do..." Looking away, she thought about what Remus would do with Romulus. She knew what he was saying to her was his anger speaking. She knew that, but it didn't make his words hurt any less. Morgan didn't know what made her do what she did next, but she stood and kissed Remus' brow before giving his hand a squeeze and whispering something that was meant for only Remus to hear. Smiling tenderly, she headed out of his room and down to her son's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down