Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Broken, Lonesome (Bruce) (NC-17)

3 posters

Go down

Broken, Lonesome (Bruce) (NC-17)  Empty Broken, Lonesome (Bruce) (NC-17)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:42 pm

Marvolo stood by the trees watching her husband work, she was scared, scared of how he'll react. She didnt know what to do she was broken inside, she loved him so despretly...taking a deep breath she tugged on the simple black t-shirt she wore with loose jeans. Walking into the clearing she spoke up "Bruce..." she said her voice cracked like dried wood but she knew he heard her.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Broken, Lonesome (Bruce) (NC-17)  Empty Re: Broken, Lonesome (Bruce) (NC-17)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:15 pm

Sending the tip of the axe right into the root of the branch, Bruce hacked it off the tree, and broke it in smaller branches, using those to make a fire next to the small cabin he had between his clearing and the black lake. Using a saw he sawed off parts of the larger main branch, and then began transforming the wood into letters with his jackknife. Nailing the letters to the cabin over the door, they spelled 'The Beast Of the Forest'. Suddenly Bruce turned on his heel and his knife was stuck to the wooden tree right next to Marvolo, whilst his axe landed in front of her, "What'd'you want?" he asked with a thick american accent he had inherited from his father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:02 pm

She struggled to keep her eyes on him but her gaze fell instead, barely flinching as the weapons fell around her. Stepping around the axe she walked a few paces towards him and stopped, "Bruce I love you with my entire being...I did what i had to do to protect the baby growing inside of me all those years ago. Your an amazing man, an amazing husband and father..." she looked up at him biting her lip a bit "Bruce please give us another chance...I know I was wrong I should have been honest...I've never lied to you about anything else and I never will"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:23 pm

Calling back his weapons he grabbed the axe clearing some sweat from his forehead. Turning back to his work, he continued to chop wood, now for no reason, "Another chance? We're okay, one of us fucks up, we're okay again, one of us fucks up again. I don't enjoy living like this," he answered tarnishing the wood with one swift motion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:00 pm

"Its life...neither of us are perfect one of us will fuck up...Bruce i just...i want you back so badly" she walked towards him and grabbed his arm, the contact sent chills down her spine as she pulled her large beast of a man to face her "I'll do whatever it takes to earn your love back Bruce" her eyes were full of remorse and pleeding, her small hands held his arm and she looked up at him wishing she could just kiss the man she loved.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:13 pm

He pulled away from her and walked to the nearest tree driving the axe into it. Pulling it out with one hand he growled as he drove the blade into the wood once again. "I've had two serious relationships," he growled, "Briana, and you," he admitted, "We've fucked up a lot, me and Briana? I fucked up once. Done," he confessed ripping the dagger from the tree. Nailing it to the ground he sighed, scratching his naked torso "Why are we different? Why should I let this pass? This, out of all shit," he asked his tone demanding an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:04 pm

She wrapped her arms around herself watching him before lowering her eyes to the ground "not every relationship is the same, some are easier then others" she tightened her grip on herself as she spoke "love is a driving force and the will to fight for the person you love is supposed to be strong enough to help over come...i only know i'd do anything to keep you because i love you so much.."

"our lives will never be easy, our relationship most likely never will be too. we've survived over fourteen years married with our ups and downs our good times and our bad but in the end we've had each other and the love we share that gave birth to our beautiful family...no matter what we've been through..love has been enough to work it out.."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:43 pm

His dark eyes turned to her rage filling them like many times before, he crushed the wood of the axe with his hand allowing the blade to fall to the ground landing on a small branch, cutting it in half. "What is our relationship to you? Hard? Easy?" he asked with a snarl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:25 pm

"worth it" she said tears welling in her eyes "its worth it, we are worth it...sometimes it is hard..sometimes it is easy...but at the end of the day its worth it..."
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:32 pm

"Worth it?" he shook his head almost wishing to tell her he thought otherwise they had been worth it in a time but now yet again he was unsure, "Why weren't you and Sirius worth it?" he questioned her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:42 pm

"Sirius wanted me to change to be someone I wasn't he didn't see the world I did, the way you and I do" she said running a hand through her long dark hair "I'd found mira his first love so he would have someone who was like him, I chose you because, you saw me the real me, you accepted the person i was without change, and I accepted who you were and who you are. I fell in love with you and turned my back on Sirius because you and i were worth it. He and I were not"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:52 pm

Taking a deep breath he shook his head once again with utter disgust at her words, "Why...did you keep his child then," he grunted the question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:54 pm

"Because he is my child too...I'd already suffered loosing a baby before Mal was conceived and I didnt, wouldn't let go or kill or get rid of my son. I am a failure as a wife and despite the fact Malphas hates me he is alive and healthy and has a future along with Magnus and Mariya..I may be the worst woman you could have chosen to marry but in the end I know i did my job as a mother.." she said softly
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:12 pm

"You did your job?" he clenched his fists inclining his head slightly, "At the moment, Malphas is filled with scars, one that goes from the back of his neck to his lower back, because he's been fighting wolves non stop. He has nothing else to do, no one else to hurt," he explained as he had been the one who helped his child when he was injured. He recalled one time Malphas came home with broken bones, missing teeth and filled with blood. "Sirius would have taken care of him. Raised him. And even if he did get sent to jail, his wife would've taken care of Mal like she did with his other two kids," he affirmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:18 pm

"I dont regret keeping our son...sirius would have raised him yes Mira would have cared for him yes..but he is my son..my little boy..." rubbing at her eyes she shook her head "you dont want to give us another shot do you?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:27 pm

"Depends," he grit his teeth and his fists relaxed slightly, "Will you be a general, a liar, or a wife?" he asked with his trademark eyebrow raise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:29 pm

"A wife.." she said looking up at him her eyes sad reflecting her broken heart "first an formost i'll be your wife...i've not lied to you about anything else...i dont plan to lie again..and i wont.."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Bruce put a hand on her long dark hair and pulled her by it looking down at her eyes. Inclining his head he kissed her fiercely with the same passion he had when they began their relationship. "Love like ours never dies..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:51 pm

As his lips touched hers she felt electricity flow through her as butterflies fluttered in her stomach. She looked into his eyes his words shaking her to her core "Bruce...you amazing impossible man...im so sorry...i love you so much.." she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips the same wild taste she had become addicted to all those years ago captivating her once more. Slowly she could feel her heart starting to beat again.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:47 am

Wrapping his arms around her waist he reciprocated the kiss passionately and grinned, "Mal will still be cross for a while. But it'll pass," he assured her rocking her slowly in his arms whilst his forehead rested against hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:58 am

Leaning her forhead against his she clung to him scared if she loosened her grip he'd leave her alone again. At the mention of there son her heart struggled a bit "i hope so" she said softly her hands enjoyed the sensation of his firm muscles. She felt like she had to take time to re-disocver this man. "If i lost him..if i lost either of you...my soul would shatter" she confessed "i've been so hollow...so broken..now im feeling a bit more filled being in your arms where i belong."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down