Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Broken Promises (Ian, Mio, David, Artemis)

+5
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Endymion Snape
Artemis Black
David Shuter
Ian Mortinson
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Broken Promises (Ian, Mio, David, Artemis) - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises (Ian, Mio, David, Artemis)

Post by David Shuter Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:53 pm

David, feeling that standing behind Ian was not enough to make Sydney tell the truth, lead Artemis by the hand to stand at Ian's side. If Mio joined, it would form a semi circle around Sydney "you better start telling the truth Di'Angelo, or you may not like the consequences" He stated darkly

David Shuter

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Broken Promises (Ian, Mio, David, Artemis) - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises (Ian, Mio, David, Artemis)

Post by Vanessa Smith Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:56 pm

"Everything I told you was true. Some things they told you were true too. Yes I threatened Artemis because she threatened me. She threatened to take the one thing I cared about. I wasnt going to go down from that without a fight." She turned to David and just shook her head, "Whatever Shuter." She turned back to Ian and bit her lip to hold back the tears that were on the verge of falling, "You promised Ian..." She knew she didnt have to clarify exactly what he promised. He knew what she was talking about. That night in the hospital, then again in the hut. And once more that night at the ball. He had promised to never leave her. "If you wanna say it just say it." She hoped he wouldnt say the 2 words that would break her.

Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:04 pm

Artemis then growled and tightened her grip on David's hand. ''I didn't threaten to take Ian from you! I JUST TOLD YOU TO TELL HIM. That's all i fucking did so just stop being so motherfucking dramatic before i swear to Salazar i will push past these boys and do what i've been dreaming to do.'' She said into Ian's back loudly. ''Sorry, Ian...'' She whispered, nudging him again and turned to the side, resting her forehead on David's shoulder, trying to calm down but her blood was boiling. ''Stand back, David...Bitches don't act well under pressure.'' Artemis whispered into David's ear.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Sydney turned to Artemis and glared. "Do it. I dare you." She screamed at the girl. She didnt care what anyone thought anymore. She had already lost everything she cared about. "What else have I got to lose? I've already lost my boyfriend, my brother hates me and my fathers dead. So do it. Do me a huge favor and do it." She was in tears now and she didnt care who saw.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:12 pm

Ian gritted his theet in frustration, he could easily imagine how Artemis and David who had a much worse temper than him would have ticked out and attacked her. "You don't understand my problem at all do you, Sydney?" he asked, shoulders slumping im defeat. "You're just making apologies for yourself all the time." Ian was sick of arguing all the time and this conversation was running nowhere.

He turned and shot a small smile at Artemis before turning back to Sydney. "No one will be killed today, I came to talk to you because I thought you would admit that you painted a complete different light on your part of the fight, but all you do is turning yourself in the victim all the time. I don't know why you do this, but I can't be with someone who doesn't own up to his mistakes. We're done." he said finelly, his voice grave and he had to avert his eyes.
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:18 pm

Sydney turned back to Ian and dropped her jaw. The tears were falling faster now. "Yeah were done. I need to stop wasting my time on guys that dont believe in me." She looked down at her feet before looking back up into his eyes. Green met green and for the first time, those eyes did not provide her with comfort. But instead, with sadness and heartache.
(For the video go to times 2:04 to 2:11)

Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:23 pm

David growled quietly, Stepping in front of Artemis "you don;t know what you are messing with Di'Angelo" He growled. Doing his best to keep Artemis from attacking her. Finally, he cracked at the mention of her father and loosing her boyfriend and rushed forward, sticking his wand underneath her chin "you know nothing!" He roared "Did you believe your father to be a coward your whole life to realize the reason he wasn't there was because he was dead?! You don't deserve Ian!"
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:34 pm

Mio had been watching silently so far and if the whole situation wouldn't be so maddening for his friends, he would have laughed. Now though, he couldn't keep himself back anymore.
Stepping forward, he placed a calming hand on David's shoulder and queezed slightly, knowing why his friend just got so angry at her remark about fathers.
"You, Sydeny are riddiculous. And if you wouldn't cause such trouble amongst my friends, I would even be happy to watch your little drama show, but I'm done now." Mio sneered coldy, towering over the girl. "You dare to accuse Ian of being the one at fault here? When in fact it was him that tried to stand up for you against David and Artemis? He tried to defend you and make them give you a chance, but all your lying destroyed your changes."
Getting right into her face, Mio hissed condescendingly "Well, Di Angelo, that's what you get for being a lying bitch."
Then he turned towards his friends with a disgusted sneer. "Let's go, I think we're done."
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:39 pm

Artemis yanked David away from Sydney and stood before her, taking his face in her hands just as her blades went back into place. ''She isn't worth it, David...'' She whispered, resting her forehead against his before looking back at Ian and Mio. ''We're done here, boys...No blood shall be spilled today.'' She whispered to them, her hazel eyes showing exhaustion but overall anger. Turning to Sydney, she sighed as Mio reacted to the whole thing. ''Mio...C'mon...'' She said, holding out her hand. ''And as for you, Sydney...I swear to Salazar if you do anything to harm my friends due to this whole thing, i will end you.'' Artemis promised, growling.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:42 pm

Sydney showed no emotion as David threatened her, "I wish my father had been dead. That way he couldn't have abused me and almost raped me!" Sydney got quiet almost instantly and avoided eye contact with any of the people surrounding her. "You dont know what I've gone through. I know everyone has their issues. I'm sorry. But dont act like you know me or what I've gone through." Sydney turned to Artemis and smiled, "I'd love you to do it. Really, I would. Youd be doing me a much needed favor. " She turned to Ian with empty eyes. "I'm sorry, Green eyes."

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:44 pm

David was shaking with emotion. Even Mio's calming hand did not calm him, instead he dug his wand deeper into her chin "Give me one good reason not to kill you" He growled. It was an empty threat of course, seeing as he did not know the spell to kill.. but he did know one that would assure she did not walk away from this fight..she would have to hop away from it. Unfortunately, Artemis pulled him away. "You don't understand" He said, in a strangled sort of voice.. he had yet to tell Aretmis and Ian about his father, and his dreams. He figured he would have to tell him after this though. If They were leaving, his friends would have to physically pull him away, seeing as he tried to get past Artemis as Sydney continued ranting "is this the same father that bothered to put you through Martial arts?! Get your stroy straght before you preach them!" He yelled
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:00 pm

"Honestly David... I cant think of any reasons." She said as she turned back to the furious boy behind her. "I believe that you are possibly a good enough person to know not to do it. But I honestly dont know. So if you want to do it, be my guest." She shrugged and turned around back to Ian. "I'm really sorry about everything. I wanted this to work."
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:01 pm

Ian sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose tiredly, not knowing if he should feel exhaused or frustrated. "I know, Sdyney. I wish things had been different as well." he said quietly. He actually believed that she cared for him and he cared for her as well, but as he had told her, trust was much more important to him than love and he could never be with someone that could not own up to his faults. "But maybe you should think about how you view yourself. You are not innocent. Don't make yourself into a victim all the time otherwise people will use that against you."
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:03 pm

"I dont think I'm innocent." She snarled through her teeth. She loved him, but he was kinda pissing her off. He broke up with her and was now giving her advice on how to be a better person. "I never said I was an innocent victim." She was tired of everyone treating her like a child. "I loved you. I mean... I love you. But dont treat me like I'm 5 years old, Mortinson."
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:06 pm

Artemis heard the strangled voice come from David and she strengthened her grip on David, thankful for the days she fought with wolves playfully as it improved her strength. ''Shush David...Shush...'' She tried to sooth him down, making him look at her instead of Sydney. She gave him a soft smile before looking at Sydney. ''If you wish to die, then i won't kill you. For that would be mercy. You shall suffer...for that is the greatest pain someone can give you.'' She told the girl, her eyes simply burning with anger. ''Here's a lesson for you...Walk away before the animals get unleashed.'' She whispered towards Sydney.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:08 pm

"Then don't act like one!" He roared, still trying to get past his friends. He didn't knwo why he was acting like this.. well.. he did, but he normally was not like this. All he wanted to do was break the girls neck. His friends would need to get him away, and quick. He didn't know how long he restrain himself from taking a swing at Artemis to get at Sydney
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:09 pm

"We are treating you like a five-year old because you act that way." Mio drawled, sounding bored to death. "It's always about you. Artemis threatend you, David attacked you, Draco kissed you and Ian doesn't believe in you. And you? You say sorry and tell him you love him and think that makes it all better? Well guess what, it doesn't You're behaving like a bitchy child that needs to do some serious growing up." Mio said and stepped up to David, pulling him away from the girl till they were several feet away from the other three. "Calm down Sharpy, she's so not worth it."

Last edited by Amatus Servarion Rosier on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:10 pm

"Dont hold him back. Honestly. I dont care what he does. Whatever he does, I'd deserve it." She wiped away a few rogue tears and stood her ground. "Give it your best shot Shuter." She held her wand behind his back incase he got too carried away in letting out his anger.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Ian shot a thankful smile at Mio for pulling David away from Sydney before looking back at her. "Mio is right..." he said quietly, shaking his head. "It's always about you. Mio doesn't keep David from harming you because he cares for you, but because he cares for David and none of us want him to get in trouble for something he might do in anger." he told her.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:15 pm

"Anger? Do you even know what that is, Ian?" Honestly he was so calm, it pissed her off. "Youre breaking up with your girlfriend and youre acting like its just another ordinary Tuesday." She felt her blood begin to boil and her head was spinning. She felt a few more tears and shook her head, "I've hardly ever seen you shown any emotion at all." That of course was a lie. There had been the hospital wing, the hut, the ball.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:20 pm

Ian's face remained calm, but his eyes reflected his hurt at her speaking to him like that. "Just because I don't start threatening people, doesn't mean I'm not angry." he said, his voice voice carefully controlled. "I am not angry at you, I am disappointed, and sad and quite frustrated with you." he told her looking straight into her eyes. Ian couldn't believe that she was actually turning on him now, after he had been standing up for her so long, but now he was slowly seeing that their break-up would be good for him.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Sydney dropped her hands to her side. All she wanted to do was kiss him or have him wrap his arms around her. But that was never going to happen. Never again. She looked down and watched as her tears fell against the grass below them. "I'm sorry, Green Eyes." She had apologized so much in the last 2 days, it was an automatic response now.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:24 pm

David was still shaking, but he did not fight Mio. When they were a safe distance away from Sydney, he seemed to loose all of his fight. "I'm..I'm sorry" He said shakily. "I don't know what came over me" of course, they both really did.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:27 pm

"Don't worry about it, David. I will not let you get yourself in trouble over this bitch." Mio clapped his friend slightly on the shoulder. "I can completely understand why you reacted like that, this girl is impossible." he growled angrily.

Although they were standing a bit further away, Mio could still hear what the others were talking about and he slowly felt even his calm leaving him. How dare she actually accuse Ian of having no emotions? She should be glad that he as dealing with all this so calmly instead of just hexing her.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:34 pm

Artemis watched as Mio took David away, silently thanking him with a nod of her head and a small smile and turned to stand next to Ian. Her protective instincts were taking over and she searched over Sydney. She didn't say anything, her burning anger in her eyes should've said enough. She simply stood a little behind Ian, her hand in the middle of his back wanting to show him wolf like affection to tell him she was there but her hand on his back would have to do.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:40 pm

David nodded slowly "thanks Claw." he let a small smile touch his lips, but it faded quickly when he heard what was going on between Ian and Sydney "oh please, allow me one jinx"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:42 pm

Ian clenched his hands into fists, his eyes narrowing slightly. "Stop apologising, Sydney!" he grunt out, trying to keep himself together. "How can you accuse me of having no emotions and of being the bad guy for breaking up with you in the one second and in the next instance you say you're sorry and call my by this nickname?" he asked her, fed up with her games.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next