Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Broken Promises (Ian, Mio, David, Artemis)

+5
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Endymion Snape
Artemis Black
David Shuter
Ian Mortinson
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Broken Promises (Ian, Mio, David, Artemis) Empty Broken Promises (Ian, Mio, David, Artemis)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:31 pm

Sydney decided to take a stroll by the lake. She hadnt been down here since her kiss with David, as the place brought up bad memories that she wanted to suppress. She saw a group of kids in the distance and saw a familiar pair of green eyes. She wanted to run over to the person they belonged to and hug him, but he was indeed surrounded by his friends. So instead she nodded and hoped his friends would not see her.

Back to top Go down

Broken Promises (Ian, Mio, David, Artemis) Empty Re: Broken Promises (Ian, Mio, David, Artemis)

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Ian laughed at something David said and shook his head in amusement. It felt good to be hanging out with his friends again and he enjoyed every minute of it.
Out of the corner of his eye, he saw someone looking at him and tensed when he realized who it was. "Sydney..." he said quietly, not realizing that he had stopped walking. In his head there were conflicting emotions, but after the talk with his friends, he really just wanted to avoid her, even if he knew it wasn't the right thing to do.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Broken Promises (Ian, Mio, David, Artemis) Empty Re: Broken Promises (Ian, Mio, David, Artemis)

Post by David Shuter Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:55 pm

David was laughing from something he had said, concerning professor McGonagal and Professor Snape, he looked over when Ian mentioned Sydney though, suddenly serious and high on alert "I think it's time" David said quietly
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:00 pm

Artemis chuckled lightly at David before seeing Ian stop which caused to to grip his hand. Sydney's name met her ears and she tensed immediately, grabbing David's hand. ''You say that as if a clock has been hanging over his head, David...'' She whispered softly. Ever since the talk, she had been closer to all of them but not as close as she is with Emrys or Atticus. ''Ian...You gonna talk to her or do you wish to go?'' Artemis asked.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:05 pm

He automatically intertwined his fingers with Artemis's. "I'm not letting you go alone Wolfe" He said quietly, not responding to her comment about the clock, partly because it was not the time, and partly because he had no smart ass comment.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:07 pm

Sydney saw them all stop and she raised an eyebrow. She shook her head and turned to leave when she heard David say that it was time. Time for what?" She decided instead of approaching them, she would let Ian come to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Mio sighed, realizing that now the time had come to clear things up for once and he stood slightly behind his three friends. He never had anything to do with the girl, but he would always be there to back his friends up and so he would stand with them today, for support, or to step in if things should get out of hand.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:13 pm

Ian shot a small smile at his friends and shook himself to make his legs walk over to the Hufflepuff girl. "Hey Sydney.." he started slowly. His face looked rather blank, but his eyes were flat with a tinge of sadness. All he had wanted, was to have an easy-going relationship, but now it all had escalated and maybe they both were not ready to deal with it maturely enough. "I need to talk with you." he said.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:17 pm

Artemis squeezed both of the boys hands before looking at Mio, shooting him a smile as Ian walked over to Sydney. As Ian walked away, she made sure she stayed in David's and Mio's sides so she didn't rush over and do what her mind was telling her to. ''he'll be okay...he'll be okay...he'll be okay..'' She whispered to herself, whilst looking at Sydney and Ian.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:22 pm

Sydney looked up at Ian and smiled. "Hey love." She kissed him softly but noticed his tense body and looked into his eyes. All she saw was sadness. "Whats wrong, Ian." When he said they needed to talk she felt her stomach drop down to her feet, "Ok."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:25 pm

Mio bumbed his shoulder lightly into the Slytherin's and smiled calmly at her. "Don't worry, Jade will be fine and even if he gets upset, we'll be there to build him up again, right?" he said as they walked over to the two Hufflepuffs. Their friend was stronger than to be pulled down by a relationship that had barely lasted a week.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:29 pm

It took everything in him not to follow Ian. instead he tightened his hold on Artemis's hand, to keep him rooted on the spot. If Sydney started yelling, he would intervene. He would stop her hurting his friend anymore. Him and Artemis could take Sydney on, black belt or no. he then nodded at Mio "of course."
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:40 pm

Artemis bumped Mio back, glad she had him to calm her down. ''I know...But you know me, boys, i always worry...'' She said softly, finally ending up behind Ian. Staring at the floor, trying to breathe and not hurt David with her tight grip but she was glad she had her gauntlets with the hidden blades.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:55 pm

Ian took a deep breath, but feeling his friends standing behind him gave him the boost of courage he needed. "I talked to my friends..." he started flately, looking at the ground at his feet. "About what we talked about as well yesterday." Slowly raising his eyes, Ian looked straight at Sydney now. "I don't even care anymore that you kissed Malfoy and David. That was before me and as I said, I could put this behind me. But you lied to me about the fight you had with Artemis and David. Didn't you tell me that"You may not always trust the person you love, but you always love the person you trust." he quoted back her words, "and that is true, I still feel attracted to you, but my trust you lost."
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:01 am

"Wait.. what are you talking about?" Sydneys eyes started to tear up. "I told you everything." She then remembered the wand, "OK i forgot one thing. When Artemis pulled her knife on me, i pulled out my wand. But never intended to use it. I promise." She kissed Ian softly, "I love you Green eyes. You know that. I would never hurt you on purpose. And never lie to you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:11 pm

When Sydney tried to kiss him, Ian turned his head to the the side. This was the same way she had been acting the last time, as soon as he asked her what she had done. Break out in tears and try to kiss him. He shook his head and sighed. This time, he couldn't be distracted. "That's not the point, Sydney." he said and ran a hand trough his hair in frustration. "You made yourself into the victim when you told me your side of the story. You said that Artemis got mad at you for kissing Malfoy and David."
Ian repeated what she had told him. "You also said that David came in and started to choke and attack you because you kissed Malfoy. The way you made it sound, my friends were just jealous that you kissed him and so they attacked you and you just defended yourself. That's why I took your side, but that's not the truth is it?"
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:02 pm

David and his friends were close enough that they could hear the whole exchange. He knew the tears were coming, but also knew Sydney got violent when she was upset. She almost broke his arm once.. So he reached into his robes with his free hand and pulled out his wand, holding it loosely at his side. If she even attempted to hurt his friend.. she would pay..big time.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Mio stood behind Ian, listening closely to their exchange of words, but the whole show the girl put on just made him sneer in true Snape fashion. How he hated whiney girls, especially if they could cry in an instance. She probably practiced that in front of a mirror or something.
His shoulders were touching Artemis' and David was on her other side, building a wall behind their friend.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:19 pm

Artemis listened, her anger growing by the second as Sydney began to start the waterworks. Whiny little bitch...She thought to herself, her hazel eyes darkened as the blades in her gauntlets slide down, ready for action. In order to show Ian they were there, she rested her forehead in between his shoulder blades and nudged with her nose, a wolf like action.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:22 pm

Although he was quite upset by the whole conversation with Sydney and the way she had started to cry right away again, Ian felt immensely supported by his friends and even had to smile a bit when he felt Artemis nudge him from behind. He took a deep breath and looked straight at Sydney, waiting for her answer.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:20 pm

"Ian, I never said David tried to choke me. I said he punched me and broke my nose. We were playing around once and it got carried away and I put him in a playful headlock. Emphasis on playful." She shook her head and wiped her tears away. "What does this all mean? Is this your way of breaking up with me? If so, I at least thought you'd have the decency to do it with just me and you. Not invite your friends to watch."

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:39 pm

"There was nothing playful about it Di'Angelo. Stop lying through your teeth" He growled, unable to control himself any more. He wanted to break her nose again so badly, but held back for Ian's sake. That and the fact Artemis was keeping him rooted on the spot through their linked hands. They were each others strong point, to keep each other from killing the badger.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Ian shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. "You did tell me he took you in a choke hold, right? And you're still LYING!" his voice was slowly rising, getting angry that she would still not tell the truth. "Why did you not tell me that you threatened Artemis to begin with? Or that David came to help her?" he asked her, getting really angry that she would be the one to talk about decency. "And I brought my friends because I'm sick of being lied to and hearing different things from everone I talk to. I want to clear this up once and for all."
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:53 pm

David, feeling that standing behind Ian was not enough to make Sydney tell the truth, lead Artemis by the hand to stand at Ian's side. If Mio joined, it would form a semi circle around Sydney "you better start telling the truth Di'Angelo, or you may not like the consequences" He stated darkly
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:56 pm

"Everything I told you was true. Some things they told you were true too. Yes I threatened Artemis because she threatened me. She threatened to take the one thing I cared about. I wasnt going to go down from that without a fight." She turned to David and just shook her head, "Whatever Shuter." She turned back to Ian and bit her lip to hold back the tears that were on the verge of falling, "You promised Ian..." She knew she didnt have to clarify exactly what he promised. He knew what she was talking about. That night in the hospital, then again in the hut. And once more that night at the ball. He had promised to never leave her. "If you wanna say it just say it." She hoped he wouldnt say the 2 words that would break her.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next