Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A stormy night (Ian and Sydney)

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A stormy night (Ian and Sydney) - Page 4 Empty Re: A stormy night (Ian and Sydney)

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:48 pm

"No!" Ian whispered back and gripped her hand a bit harder, but not hard enough to hurt. Truth to be told, he couldn't know what the other two were about to do to them, but he wouldn't let his fear show in front of her, seeing as she was already upset enough.

Ian Mortinson

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

A stormy night (Ian and Sydney) - Page 4 Empty Re: A stormy night (Ian and Sydney)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:56 pm

Sydney bit her lip.nd blinked back a few tears. "Ian... i love you." She whispered softly. She wasnt sure if he heard her. But she had to say it. She sighed as he clung tighter to her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:09 pm

Ian sighed. It was a complete awkward position to hang upside down while being only covered by a small towel while two other people were chatting about your fate like talking about the weather.
He squeezed her hand once more. "I love you, too Sydney." he admitted, realizing that it was the truth.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:14 pm

"Really/" sydney smiled and tried to wriggle free again so she could kiss her boyfriend. But no luck. She stroked the palm of his hand with her thumb like jace used to do after her dads rampages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:14 pm

"Well aren't they cute?" Misha laughed as she approached them, her dagger in her hand. "Cutting off fingers, tempting, very tempting," she whispered, steel of her dagger tracing Sydney's cheek. "You pissed me off you two. Like really pissed me off. Tell me one single reason, why I shouldn't hurt you, nor tell anybody what ere you doing here?" she asked them, her voice curious and threating.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:29 pm

Ian swollowed when he felt someone approaching the two of them. he felt helpless being bound in such a fashion and wished that he could at least reach his wand somehow, but it was useless.
"Please, don't hurt her." he said, trying to calm his voice. "We are sorry, we just got carried away by our feelings. I truely did not want to offend anyone." Ian knew that it probably wouldn't help them much, but he honestly was sorry to have invaded the girl's home. I don't even know what got into me, he thought, angry at himself for being this thoughtless.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Sydney shuddered when she felt the cold blade of a knife touch her cheek. "Ian..." She cried out. "Were really sorry. Please let us go. We wont ever come near here again." She just wanted to go back to the common room and cuddle up with Ian on the couch. "Ian I love you. I'm so sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:52 pm

Misha signed. "Let them go. No fun in hurting chickens," she told to Dec. "But I see you in my home again, and there is no miracle to help you anymore. You have no idea how glad you should be it was me who found you here," she told them, warning clear in her voice.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:56 pm

"Yes Ma'am." She sighed in relief and squeezes Ian's hand happily. They were being let go. "We're really very sorry about all this." She felt like she should introduce themselves, "I'm Sydney and this is Ian by the way. Just so you guys know." They were still tied up so they couldnt exactly move yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4