Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A stormy night (Ian and Sydney)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A stormy night (Ian and Sydney) Empty A stormy night (Ian and Sydney)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:40 pm

Sydney ran down the walkway as rain poured on top of her head. She splashed through giant puddles and soaked the ankles of her jeans. She could see the castle form where she was, but it was still so far away. She was near the Game Keepers hut, so she decided to seek refuge there. She ran inside the small hut and sighed when she got inside. She sat on the couch and started a fire to keep from catching a cold.

Back to top Go down

A stormy night (Ian and Sydney) Empty Re: A stormy night (Ian and Sydney)

Post by Ian Mortinson Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:46 pm

"Damn it!" Ian exclaimed and quickly pulled the hood of his robe over his head when the rain started pouring down from the sky. It had been such a nice afternoon and he had been reading by the lake when suddenly the rain set in.
Just my luck, Ian though grumbling and hurried back to the castle. On his way, he saw someone take shelter in the ground keepers hut and quickly followed them inside. "Stupid rain..." he muttered and shook off his now soaked robe. Looking up, he recognized the Hufflepuff he had met before. "Oh ... hi Sydney." Ian said, smiling at her. "I hope you don't mind sharing this place with me for a bit?"
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:53 pm

"Hello Ian. Not at all. I'd actually love some company." Sydney walked into the kitchen and started making a pot of tea, "You want some tea?" She took her hand wand at filled the kettle with water and turned the stove on. "You better dry off, you'll catch a nasty cold."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:01 pm

Ian grinned and moved further into the little hut. A fire was already lit, warming the room and he shivered a bit when the warmth seeped into his skin. "Tea sounds good!" he called back to Sydney and sat down on the bed while he waited for her to return. Ian shoved off his shoes and wet socks and pulled off his shirt. Then he held his hands out to the fire to warm them. "It looks like we'll be here for sometime, Sydney." Ian told her while he looked out of the window where the sky turned darker and darker.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:35 pm

Sydneys jaw dropped when Ian pretty much all but stripped in front of her. "Ummm here. Let me take those." She took his wet clothes and used an instant drying spell on them. "Here" She blushed as she handed them back to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:54 pm

"Oh ... " Ian blushed slightly when he realized that there was a girl with him in the small hut and he was only in his pants. Awkwardly, he took back his clothes and quickly got dressed again. "Sorry ..." Ian mumbled and rubbed his neck sheepishly. "I hope I didn't embarrass you too much by my little strip show."
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:02 pm

"Its fine." Sydney whispered softly. "Its definitely fine." She said a bit louder and smiled at him. "Quidditch does a kid good i guess." She smiled and poked him playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:06 pm

Ian grinned and leaned back on the bed on his elbows, looking up at her from mischievous green eyes. "I guess so..." he agreed and winked at her. "I bet you have quite a well toned body as well." Ian said smirking.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:07 pm

Sydney blushed again and sat beside him, "Maybe. Maybe not. Dancing and quidditch and all that." She shivered, "Its freezing." She cuddled up to Ian without thinking about it, trying to get warm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:10 pm

Ian smiled and pulled up the blanket which had been crushed underneath him to cover them both with it. It really was still quite cold in here, even though the fire was burning nicely.
Turning his head down to look at Sydney, Ian furrowed his brown in thought. "You dance?" he asked her surprised.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:11 pm

"Yeah. Ive been dancing since I was 5. I also took martial arts with my brothers. So I can kick your cute little butt if you annoy me too much." She pushed him playfully and laughed. "At least I'm not alone in here. that would totally suck."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:14 pm

Ian ducked his head slightly and chuckled. "I'm impressed." he said honestly. He hadn't pictured her as someone used to fighting, but maybe it was an advantage for her to be a bit underestimated sometimes. "I'll try not to annoy you then, okay?" Ian bumbed his shouler into her gently and smiled at Sydney. "You're right, I wouldn't be so comfortable if I would be alone now."
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:16 pm

"Indeed. And I am quite comfortable." She cuddled closer to him than before and rested her head on his shoulder, "Hey Ian? Do you like Rowan?" The way they acted towards eachother day had had her wanting to ask hat ever since.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:19 pm

"Rowan?" Ian asked, confusion colouring his voice. "Of course I like Rowan, she's a really nice girl." he said, not understanding her question. "She's like a sister I never had, you know?" he told her truthfully. "Why?"
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:28 pm

"Just wondering." Sydney couldnt help but smile when Ian said Rowan was like a sister. "What am I to you?" She was honestly curious about how he saw her. Did he see her as another sister? Or as something else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:08 am

"You?" Ian looked at her thoughtfully. "I am not sure yet..." he said truthfully, they had just met, though he already knew that he did not see her like Rowan. "I just know that I like being around you a lot. I definitely don't see you as a sister." Ian admitted and looked at her with warm green eyes.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:50 pm

Sydney smiled ear to ear and nuzzled her face into Ian's neck. "I definitely dont see you as a brother either. Seeing as I already have one." She giggled and sighed contently. She wodnered if he was going to the Ball with anyone, but she didnt wanna ask him that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:28 pm

Ian put his arm around Sydney and pulled her into his arms. "I'm glad to hear that..." he murmered as he burrowed his nose into her long blond hair. "You smell good." he blurted out and blushed scarlet red in embarrassment. "Erm ... I mean..." he trailed off not knowing what to say and just grinned sheepishly.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:45 pm

Sydney smiled into his neck and breathed in deeply, "You smell good too." She kissed his cheek softly and lied her head on his chest and closed her eyes. "Ian, is it still raining?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:09 pm

"Mhm?" Ian frowned, slightly confused for a second. He had completely forgotten why they were even here in the first place. He looked up, Ian could see through the window that the sky was still dark. "Yeah ... but I think it's going to clear up soon." he said and pressed his lips against her soft hair.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:18 pm

Sydney sighed and cuddled deeper into Ians arms. She felt happy when he was holding her. Suddenly the tea pot whistled and she groaned, “I got it.” She got up and shivered at the loss of Ians warmth. She ran for the kitchen and poured them both a cup of tea. “Here you go.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:22 pm

Damn it!, Ian thought and released her groaning. Stupid tea... who wanted that anyway. Pushing himself up on his elbows, Ian watched Sydney approach with two cups. "Thank you." he smiled at her and took a sip to let the brew warm him up some more. "Now come back here." Ian said grinning and held open his arms for her.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:26 pm

Sydney giggled and cuddled back up to Ian. "So what do you wanna do to pass the time?" If anything, the rain was getting worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:39 pm

"Mhmm..." Ian sighed when her warm body snuggled into him again. "I don't know. Why don't you tell me a bit more about yourself? I barely know anything. Just that you have a brother." he said and smiled at her.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:41 pm

"Well I live for performing. Music, dance, everything. It's my life." She thought to herself and smiled, "I really like the color green." She said as she looked into his eyes. "Um.... I love to write. Thats all pretty much."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next