Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A stormy night (Ian and Sydney)

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A stormy night (Ian and Sydney) - Page 2 Empty Re: A stormy night (Ian and Sydney)

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:39 pm

"Mhmm..." Ian sighed when her warm body snuggled into him again. "I don't know. Why don't you tell me a bit more about yourself? I barely know anything. Just that you have a brother." he said and smiled at her.

Ian Mortinson

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

A stormy night (Ian and Sydney) - Page 2 Empty Re: A stormy night (Ian and Sydney)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:41 pm

"Well I live for performing. Music, dance, everything. It's my life." She thought to herself and smiled, "I really like the color green." She said as she looked into his eyes. "Um.... I love to write. Thats all pretty much."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:51 pm

Ian nodded thoughtfully, letting her soft voice lull him to a semi-sleepy state. "I never had much to do with arts." he admitted. "I grew up on a range with my parents and my little bother. So I had to take care of all the animals." Ian told her with a smile. "Maybe you could sing something for me one day?" he asked her cheekily.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:52 pm

"Maybe... if you're lucky." She giggled and poked his side playfully. She sighed and looked up at him. Without thinking she said, "You're so cute." She then covered her mouth and blushed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:55 pm

Ian had to laugh at her cute expression. "Thanks, I guess. No-one ever told me that before." he said and brushed his hand over her blond hair. "I bet that guys tell you how pretty you are all the time, though, right?" he asked, feeling something knot in his stomach.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:59 pm

"Hardly any, actually." She looked up at him and kissed his cheek, "But thank you." She yawned softly and cuddled up against him, "Ian will you tell me a story?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:03 pm

Ian chuckled. "Well their loss then. Because you really are...pretty, you know?" he said again and then thought. "A story? ... I guess I could tell you a story about a group of students from different houses and how they became best friends?" he suggested.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:05 pm

“That sounds good.” Sydney closed her eyes and breathed in the smell that was Ian. She loved the smell. She listened as he told her a story about a group of friends and smiled all through it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:10 pm

"Alright...there were two brave Gryffindors, a friendly Hufflepuff and a cunning Slytherin and they met by accident ..." Ian started to tell his tale, keeping his voice low and soothing as he realized how sleepy Sydney seemed. Not that he could fault her. With the fire warming the room and her warm body pressing against him, it would be too easy to just fall asleep in the small hut.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:11 pm

After Ian finished his story, Sydney was asleep in his arms. She snored softly and dreamt of a cute Hufflepuff with piercing green eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:09 pm

Ian could hear the girl's breathing evening out as she fall asleep and chuckled slightly. She really was too cute the way she was sleeping so peacefully in his arms. He ran his hand through her long blond hair softly which had a calming effect on him as well and he closed his eyes.
By the time they would wake, the rain would hopefully have stopped.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:16 pm

Sydney felt something in her hair and woke up. As she opened her eyes, she saw that ian was asleep. She didnt want to wake up, but she really had to pee. So she carefully extracted herself from his arms and tiptoed around the house until she found the bathroom. After doing what she had to do, she returned to the bed and cuddled back up to her Green Eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:28 pm

"Mhm...?" Ian's eyes fluttered open groggily from sleep and he looked at Sydney. "Oh hey ... sorry for falling asleep on you." he said and grinned sheepishly. He strechted a bit around the other Hufflepuff and tried to shake the drowsiness from his mind. "Has the rain stopped while I was out?" he asked her, stiffling a yawn.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:29 pm

Sydney looked outside and saw it was lightly sprinkling, they could run to the castle, but she didnt want to. "Its lightened up." She looked up at him and bit her lip, "Ian?" She didnt know what to say. She felt happy when she was around him and she didnt want that to stop. So instead of words, she used actions. She lifted her head and kissed him softly on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:34 pm

Ian looked up when the girl called out his name and was surprised when she suddenly kissed him. His breath was taken away by her soft lips pressing against his and he couldn't help but bring up his hands to pull her closer to him. "Mhm...nice" he murmered when they broke away for air and he shot her a warm smile. "How did I deserve that?" he asked cheekily.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:35 pm

"Just for being awesome. Did you not want me to do it?" She felt her bottom lip start to tremble and she sniffled softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:51 pm

Ian put his fingers under her chin and tilted her face upwards, so he could kiss her again, this time only a light brush of lips. "Of course I wanted it. I want it a lot." he said in a low voice.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:54 pm

The low tone of his voice made Sydney shiver. It was kind of a turn on for her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him slowly and softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:04 pm

Ian held her close to him with one hand at the lower part of her back while his other hand rested on her neck to keep her close to him. "You're a good kisser..." he said, slightly breathless when they ended the kiss.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:06 pm

"Youre not so bad yourself, babe." She said with a win. She ran back over to the bed and hopped on it. "Come ehre cutie." She giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:18 pm

With a mischievous grin, Ian followed her and slid into the bed beside her. He leaned over her a bit and kissed her deeply once more before falling into the cushions next to her. "You like kissing, do you?" he asked. "I like that."
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:20 pm

"I love it." She kissed him again and slid a hand under his shirt. She could feel the effects of Quidditch on his chest and abs. "Damn. Impressive."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:10 pm

Ian shivered slightly when her small hand sneaked under his shirt and against his naked skin and he sucked in his breath reflexively. "Thanks, I guess ... " he said smirking and dropped a kiss on her nose.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:31 pm

"Youre welcome I guess." She giggled when he kissed her nose and kissed his nose back. She tugged on the hem of his shirt and gave him a nervous look. She wanted that annoying shirt off. It was annoying because it was just another layer keeping her from being closer to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:00 pm

Ian smirked at her and decided to play dumb. "Is something the matter?" he asked innocently when she started to pull at his shirt. He wouldn't mind taking it off, but she was just too cute when she was nervous and he wanted to prolong that a bit.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:01 pm

"Um... nothing." SHe hid her face in his chest and blushed. She continued to pull on his shirt, hoping he would get the hint. She hated being separated by something as stupid as clothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:04 pm

Ian couldn't help himself any longer and sat up to pull off his shirt. "If you wanted that gone, you just have to say so." he said and winked at her. Then he kicked off his boots and lay back on the bed.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next