Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Coming Clean (Ian and Sydney)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Coming Clean (Ian and Sydney) Empty Coming Clean (Ian and Sydney)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:23 pm

Sydney had told her boyfriend, Ian to meet her outside the Game keepers hut after breakfast and she had been waiting for about 5 minutes. She was really nervous. She was going to tell him about what happened with David by the lake and Draco in the Library. And about how she had gotten into a fight with Artemis. She was afraid she was going to lose him. She felt tears fill her eyes just at the thought of losing him.

Back to top Go down

Coming Clean (Ian and Sydney) Empty Re: Coming Clean (Ian and Sydney)

Post by Ian Mortinson Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:52 pm

Ian stepped out of the castle and walked towards their meeting place. He really didn't know why Sydney wanted to meet him here of all places when they had just escaped it a few days ago, but here he was. "Hey love." he called out to his girlfriend, but stopped when he noticed her tears.
"What's wrong?" he asked her worriedly.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:53 pm

Sydney looked up when she heard Ians voice. She quickly wiped away her tears but not before he saw them. She ran over to him and hugged him tight. She looked up into his piercing green eyes and kissed him. "Can we talk?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:20 pm

"Of course we can talk..." he said slowly and hugged her tight to his chest. He was worried what might have upset her so, as she was usually a very bright and happy person. I hope it is nothing serious, he thought with a frown on his face.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:22 pm

"Please dont hate me..." She took his hand and walked them away from the hut. She avoided the lakes direction so not to start crying. "I'm really really sorry." She of course knew he had no idea what she was talking about. "I'm the worst girlfriend ever..." She felt a few tears fall and didnt bother to wipe them away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:00 pm

Ian couldn't help but feel confused at her behaviour. As far as he knew, nothing bad had happened and he couldn't imagine waht she needed to talk about. "What do you mean, Syd? Why are you sorry?" he asked, green eyes shining with worry.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:02 pm

"It was before I met you... before we started dating. And then Artemis got me so mad.... I just snapped." She wasnt making any sense at all. "Before we met... Draco Malfoy kissed me. And then before we started dating... I kissed David. And then me and Artemis got in a fight and it got violent." She hid the cut on her neck, hoping he wouldnt see it, but failed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:09 pm

Ian had to step away from her at hearing these words, feeling like she had just slapped him across the face. She had been kissing several other guys in the matter of such a short time, and one of them being his best friend?
"I see..." he said, his normally warm voice, cold and void of emotions. "Why?" he asked her, incomprehension in his eyes. "Why did you kiss them?" Ian wouldn't even start to talk about what had happened with Artemis, that would be dealt with later.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:13 pm

"I dont know, I really dont. Draco was just so different from the guys I ususally go for. And I knew David fancied me. I dont know why I did it." The tears were coming faster now. "It was a mistake. David got me mad and then he almost broke my nose. Twice. I tried to do something that would hurt him emotionally instead of physically. It was a bitch move. Im so sorry. You probably hate me now." Sydney fell to the ground and held her knees to her chest and cried into her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:09 pm

Ian shook his head and turned away from the crying girl. It hurt him to see her in tears, but right now he could not go to her like he usually would. "So you just kiss guys at random because they are different or when they piss you off?" he asked her, slightly sarcastic, but he was hurt. "Is that what I am looking forward to?"
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:17 pm

"Of course not. I love you. You know I love you." She got up and grabbed his hand. "Ian Mortinson, I love you with everything that I am. Those were mistakes before. This is not a mistake." She remembered when they were back in the hospital wing. "Promise to never leave me. Be there to catch me if I fall. Even if the world is falling apart. Remember that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:24 pm

Ian bit his lip, his eyes still averted when she repeated thes words that back then had seemed to bind them together so closely. But now he wasn't sure anymore what to think. "I can't fault you for kissing Malfoy..." he started slowly, "we were not together back then, but David? He's my best friend and you will be around him quite often if you stay with me. Can you handle that?" he asked her, still sounding rather cold.
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:28 pm

"I can handle anythign as long as youre by my side. Ti amerò fino alla fine dei tempi. Fino al mio ultimo respiro. I will love you until the end of time. Until my final breath." Sydney wanted to hug him but was unsure if he wanted her to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Ian sighed, still upset by what he had just been told, but she seemed sincere in her apology and he couldn't really blame her for playing around with other boys before they officially got together. "Good..." he said and pulled her into his arms. "let's put this behind us okay and move on."
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:44 pm

Sydney wrapped her arms around him and smelled in his scent. that always managed to calm her down. "I love you, Green eyes." She couldnt believe he was still hers. That he didnt leave her. "With all my heart."

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:47 pm

"I love you too Sydney..." Ian said and kissed her gently. "Just never cheat on me, if you get fed up with me just say so, alright? Promise!" he looked intendly into her eyes, as this was very important to him.
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:49 pm

Sydney shook her head, "No. I cant promise that. I dont have to. I will never get tired of you. You are my life baby." She kissed him hard on the lips and ran her fingers through his hair. She wanted him like she had wanted him back at the hut. She turned and stared longingly at the tiny house then turned back to Ian. Her eyes were a few shades darker and she bit her lip. Her face and eyes were filled with lust and want for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:04 pm

Ian smiled at hearing her words and kissed her back just as passionately. "I hope so because I tend to stick with the people I choose." he told her. He wasn't one for flirting around with other people, if he had a girlfriend than he would try his best to make it work for both of them.
Following her gaze to the hut, Ian shook his head chuckling. "Don't even think about it, I think we have been rushing everything a bit. We know each other for what? ... a few weeks, yet?" he asked, but didn't really expect an asnwer.
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:33 pm

"Fine..." Sydney sighed and kissed him again. "Can we just go back to the common room and relax? I just wanna spend the day with my baby and be lazy all day long." They didnt have classes today so they could do just that. Sydney imagined them lying on the couch, his arms around her, falling asleep to his rhythmic breaths. She smiled and hugged him, "Baby? Can I say one last thing? Then we will drop the subject?" She really had to say this to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:28 am

Ian nodded, an afternoon in the common room sounded just about right now and he was tired anyway. "What is it?" he asked her, hoping it was not going to be another bomb she would be dropping.
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:30 am

"I promise to never do this again." Sydney looked up at him and smiled, "Thank you for not leaving me." She hugged him tight and kissed his neck softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:35 am

"I trust you, Sydney." Ian told her and kissed her once more. He truely hoped that his trust would not be abused and that he could stay with Sydney for every.
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:54 am

Sydney smiled and grabbed Ians hand. She squeezed it 3 times, something Jace used to do for her when she was scared. It meant I love you. “I trust you too. To me, saying you trust someone is so much more important than saying you love them. You may not always trust the person you love, but you always love the person you trust.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:32 pm

Ian smiled and nodded slowly. "Very wise words. I value trust more than love any day. And trust is the base of evry relationship." he said seriously then kissed her lightly. "Thank you for telling me all this, I noticed already how tense Artemis and David were around you and one of them would have told me sooner or later. I'd rather hear it from you than from them."
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:06 pm

"I figured that much. I practically had to beg them not to tell you." She covered the spot on her neck where Artemis had knifed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next