Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Spill Your Secrets (Sydney)

Go down

Spill Your Secrets (Sydney) Empty Spill Your Secrets (Sydney)

Post by Carmen Thorne Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:56 pm

With her bare legs crossed at the ankles, Carmen sat on a bench with an apple in her hand. Her skirt fell gracefully over her bare thighs as she ate the fruit, her mind completely elsewhere. She had been sure that her and Jace would have broken up long before now, but for some reason she hadn't had the heart to do it. It would take a lot to admit that she didn't really think that she wanted to, but she didn't know whether that was because she was trying to prove a point or because the feelings that she held were genuine. The girl wasn't surprised when someone approached, as the bell rang for the end of the final period. It was her study time, so she had taken the chance for some fresh air in the quiet courtyard, but it wasn't uncommon for the place to fill up when classes let out.
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Spill Your Secrets (Sydney) Empty Re: Spill Your Secrets (Sydney)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:58 pm

Sydney walked out to the courtyard and saw her brothers girlfriend lying out soaking in the sun. "Hey Carmen." She said as she sat beside the girl. She didnt really know Carmen that well, but her brother loved her. So she decided to get to know her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:03 pm

Carmen heard a voice that was vaguely familiar, and she tilted her head to look at the girl. Sydney Di Angelo was sat beside her, and she didn't know whether to be surprised or pleased. It wasn't a secret that the Hufflepuff siblings were not getting along at the moment, but judging by the younger girl's tone of voice, she appeared to be there with pleasant intentions. Carmen returned her gaze to the empty space she had been staring in to, and said a simple, "yes?" not intending for it to sound so cold.
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:09 pm

Sydney hesitated at Carmens tone but shook her head. "How are you? How is my brother?" She asked curious as to how the family member was dong. She pulled her knees to her chest and wished Mio was there to comfort her. Everytime she thought about her brother she got upset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:57 am

Carmen didn't know whether to be surprised that Sydney asked about Jace, or expectant of it. She still hadn't quite gotten over the way her boyfriend had suddenly ruled his sister as a liar, and though she wanted to remain loyal to him, she was not that kind of person. Sure, she wasn't exactly the most innocent of people, but Carmen preferred to stand up for what was right. "I'm doing well," she answered, her tone more kind this time, "and so is Jace. How are you, Sydney?" Her question was asked in a way that said she was interested in the truth, not some bullshit to seem like she was fine. Carmen was good at spotting cover ups, and even better at making them up herself.
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:52 am

"I have been better. Ian and I broke up again. I miss him. I've been rather lonely. I just need to find someone new." Sydney said with a sigh. She rubbed the back of her neck nervously and bit he lip, "I assume Jace told you about my conversation with Professor Yaxley about my father."

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:20 pm

Fixing Sydney with a long gaze, Carmen decided that the girl was probably not as bad as many of the rumours made her out to be, so she let her guard slip only slightly. “Maybe, Sydney, you need to find yourself first. You can’t have a proper relationship with someone else unless you have a proper one with your own persona,” Carmen’s voice was light, but her eyes held a shine of seriousness. “Yes, he has mentioned that. We don’t speak about it, because we both have very differing opinions on the matter. How are you doing?
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:50 am

"You are quite right, Carmen. I am getting to know myself better and am hoping to find someone to stand by me in the end." She raised an eyebrow in shock when she said they had differing view, "And what are your iews on the matter?" She frowned deeply an sighed, "I will be ok. I just wish I still had Ian by my side."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down