Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Hello Stranger (Misha) (R)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hello Stranger (Misha) (R) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Stranger (Misha) (R)

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:11 pm

She shouldn't let him do this. But then again, she shouldn't eat people either, right? And it felt so good to feel his touch and hear those words. "What if I told you I eat people, would you still see me the way you do now?" she somehow managed to say. Or better whisper between her silent moans.

Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:18 pm

He stopped playing with her nipples long enough to look her in the eye "Were all predators Misha" he said his deep voice and dark eyes washing over her "some people are too weak to survive in this world, eatting them seems effeciant, even delicious" he knew her words implied cannabalism he knew her long enough now, watched her to know what she meant, leaning over her heavily so his entire body covered her his hand slipped up her skirt, his fingers touched her panties and his irises were blown with lust, "I was only eleven when i figured out your secret" he said as he pealed back her panties so gently she would barely feel it "I saw you with your devil of a father, i saw him skinning his latest kill for a meal" his finger grazed her clit and he smirked "I saw him hand you a piece of raw flesh, I saw you eat it, the blood rolling down your pale chin such a precious daughter...so innocent...so devilish" his finger invaded her feeling the moisutre he had caused pulling it out of her he licked his finger tasting the sweet nectar that leaked from between her legs, "and i've wanted you even more since then you were more then just beautiful Misha Salander, you were twisted"

Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:25 pm

"Speaking of that devil, he will skin you too, if he ever finds out what you are doing just now," she said before she grabbed him and pulled him into another hard and passionate kiss. She never did this before, but she loved what his touch did to her. With the intensity she grabbed him, she actually ruined his shirt, but that was only another reason to take it off, so she could see and explore his bare chest with her unsure hands. Still lying under him, she enjoyed his domination and for that moment easily understood why her mother fell for her father despite all of his bad sides. "But I don't want you to stop," she added in the end.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:29 pm

He let her do as she wished, after a few moments he picked her up kissing her he carried her up the stairs to his dormitory, his room mate was never home on saturday nights and he thanked godric for that, slamming Misha into the wall he held her there, ripping her bra with his bare hands he kissed her breasts and nipples before leaving bruises on every inch of her his touched, "Don't worry about your father" he said his hand loosly wrapped around her neck as he held her against the wall with ease "he'll see he an i are not so different" he captured her lips once more grinding against her.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:33 pm

"Better make him see it before you announce him you fucked his daughter," she replied with her typical sarcasm between moans and kisses. She let him do whatever he wanted, she let him guide her for she had absolutely no idea what she was doing. She unbuttoned his throusers somehow, telling them fall on the ground.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Throwing her onto the bed he got rid of her skirt and tore off her painties "I'm fucking you?" he grinned as he left bites down her torso, his hot breath ghosting over her core "you have to beg for that" hooking her legs over his shoulders he kissed her heat his tongue tasting her before he bit her clit.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:41 pm

"One would say you are more into fighting girls than the one who beg you to actually do it," she managed to say before she felt his tongue and his teeth on her clit, which made her dug her nails into the sheets and moan so loud it could actualy be considered almost a scream. She bit her lip afterwards, decided not to make such a noises anymore, not only not to give him such a satisfaction, but also not to alarm or wake anyone. In her mind, she cursed herself for not thinking about silencio before.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:44 pm

Grabbing his forgotten wand off the floor he charmed the room before returning to the vixen in his bed, sucking on her clit he slid his finger into her feeling her clench around him he whispered "I want to hear you beg me to fuck you Misha, i want you to moan my name" he looked at her as he twisted his finger inside her "if you dont you will never be allowed to cum"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:51 pm

"You bastard," she hissed. If he simply suggested this during the conversation, if she didn't let him kiss her so easily, this definitely wouldn't happen. She wouldn't let him. But now, she was almost completely helpless. But she refused to give up so easily. Besides, she was really interrested in what will he do, if she tries to fight him instead. She she bit her lip again to gain some control over herself, so hard the blood came out. And she tried to push him away. Not really because she wanted him to stop. She just wanted to see what his reaction will be. Even if she knew he could back away, she caunted on how twisted he seemed to be and how much he desired to claim her.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:56 pm

His hands flew up grabbing her wrists he held them locked above her head, pinning her down he kissed her savagely sucking on her lip his erection grinding on her hot core, releasing her lips he kissed her neck and her chest leaving bruises only where clothing could cover accept one that snuck up her neck, his hand dipped between her thighs working her clit torturing her.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:00 pm

What seemed to be funny idea for the first time, Misha would definitely re-evaluate next one. Adrenalin rushed through her veins like never before. She shouldn't be here, letting him doing such a things to her. And shouldn't be enjoying this. But she was, she was screaming with pleasure and despair at once. "Decibel, please," she begged him to finish it, make it stop, finaly fuck her, she didn't know.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:02 pm

Pressing his head at her entrance he groaned into her neck his lips touching her gently he released her hands "Do please what my darling?" he said placing only a tiny bit of himself inside her.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:05 pm

She was mad at herself for letting him win so easily. But truth was she couldn't walk away from this, she wanted him, she needed him right now. "Fuck me alredy!" she hissed, giving up.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:08 pm

He kissed her passionatly lovingly and lustfully as he slid into her carefully he hungered for her like a man needs food but he would not hurt her, he knew he was her first and he would be good to her. Taking her gently he waited for her to relax to fuck her to truly slam her into the bed shaking the structure as he took her.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:15 pm

Feeling his fingers inside of her was one thing, but feeling him was something completely different. She felt little pain at first, but thatquickly turned into pleasure as she relaxed in his arms and let him take her.

Some time later...

She was lying on his chest, completely quiet for some time now. She wasn't even sure if he was still up. It was quite late alredy. Her own room mates must assumed she went to sleep home tonight for she sometimes did that during weekends. Misha felt a bit confused. What will happen now? Will they just get up in the morning and pretend like nothing happened? Will they be friends now? Lovers? She didn't dare to speak up first.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:20 pm

Allowing her to rest he held her before he began to draw circles on her skin with his nails after a few moments he spoke "Will you be mine Misha?" he said his voice tired "I claimed your virginity, your first kiss but will you tell others you are mine? that you are my girlfriend? "
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:24 pm

She looked up to him, seeing his face in the moonlight, he looked so innocent. Devil in disguise. It made her smile at him sweetly. "I would be honored to," she replied after a few seconds of thinking how to reply. "But let's really go slow on it with my dad. Specialy the virginity part should stay just between us right now," she suggested afterwards.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 pm

"Oh yes i will go meet the wizarding worlds own hannibal lector and end up with my head on the dinner table" he smirked "i'll meet your father in time, for now its us. I just want the school to know, so no one takes what is mine"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:30 pm

"Well, it's quite realistic scenario, you know? My dad is overly possessive over his girls. But so are you," she told him, slightly amused. "Mal is going to kill you for this," she added with chuckle, imagining the fury, when her best friend will find out.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:32 pm

"Malphas Gaunt could never have the balls to take you himself, instead he turned to a first year" he sneared "your too good for him and if he says a word against it i'll kill him"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:35 pm

"You are not killing my best friend," she told him before she gave him a quick kiss and got out of the bed to walk towards the window. Light were on at her home. Her mum probably arrived late from work again. The sky was clear today, the moon watching over everything fascinated Misha. "You should try my diet some time, you know? I think it would be just for you," she said, watching the stars.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:36 pm

He watched as she crossed the room her beautiful naked form catching the light he stood behind her and kissed one of the bruises on her neck "I'd love to" he said softly "if you'll cook for me darling"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:45 pm

She turned to him, smile full off mischief on her lips. "Luckily for you, dad taught me how to cook since I was like four," she laughed, remembering all the fun they had together. Specialy when mum joined them. Even if she didn't really do that often. "You know, sometimes I wonder how mum managed to stay with dad. She must really love him. I see it at myself, getting by my side someone like my mum seems impossible. One would think beast only fit to another beasts you know. Like us," she whispered, now leaned against his chest, watching the light at her home get turned off.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:47 pm

He held her close "she must like the idea of belonging" he said darkly "of being owned"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:52 pm

"Maybe," Misha said, closing her eyes and enjoying his presence. "I never talked to her about that," she added.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:54 pm

"You seem to enjoy being owned" he said chuckling as he swooped her up so they could go back to bed.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:56 pm

"Well maybe I have that after her," she suggested, laughing. "Because I love being owned," she admited to him.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next