Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Quiet is Always Interrupted (Misha)

2 posters

Go down

Quiet is Always Interrupted (Misha) Empty Quiet is Always Interrupted (Misha)

Post by Bill Weasley Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:32 pm

Bill had been having a fantastic day. He had completed all of his homework early and then read for a while before heading down to the Quidditch Pitch where he and a few friends had been practicing. Afterwards, he had left to go to the hospital wing for a check up on his healing injuries. Since they seemed to be doing fine, he left and ended up in the courtyard, where he sat down in peaceful quiet. He thought had managed to think about everything that he could possibly think about, and rather than get up and return to his dorm he decided to remain in his place on a bench.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: -
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Quiet is Always Interrupted (Misha) Empty Re: Quiet is Always Interrupted (Misha)

Post by Misha Salander Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:30 am

Misha was sitting on her blanket in the shadow of clocktower, reading her books all day. It was her routine for saturdays, when Dec wasn't around. She packed some snaks into her picnic basket and went to enjoy blissfull silence of the coutyard, that was completely abandoned those days, since everyone was either inside, in hogsmeade or by the lake. She didn't even notice somebody else decided to go there as well. When she noticed him, she rolled her eyes and felt urge to speak up. But instead, she bit her lip and didn't say a word, just tried to continue reading.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Quiet is Always Interrupted (Misha) Empty Re: Quiet is Always Interrupted (Misha)

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:20 am

Bill hadn't noticed the girl that was engulfed in shadows until he looked around to see why he felt like he wasn't alone. How had he not seen her before? She was seated alone on a blanket, with her nose in a book. A voice in his head told him to leave her be, and let her read in piece. Against his better judgement, though, he knew that he had to annoy her. If he noticed her, but didn't say anything then it would seem like he wanted her to enjoy herself and he couldn't have that. He had to prove to her, and to himself, that he hated her. He stood reluctantly, but by the time he was standing in front of the Ravenclaw girl, his stance was cocky. "I see that the perfect little Ravenclaw can't spend her weekends doing anything interesting. It's books and homework for you boring lot."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:28 am

"Go to hell, Weasley," Misha said bitterly, her eyes on the last words in the book Looking for Alaska she finally got to finish. She hoped it will make him go away, but something told her it won't be the case. When did he ever went away when she told him to? Couldn't he simply let her be? She did the same for him.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:36 am

Bill laughed and shook his head, "Oh, I am pretty sure that they are going to have a seat in hell reserved just for you, but me? I'm going to the eternal paradise." There was a smirk on his face that he hoped showed that he was joking. She was frustrating as hell, sure, but she was that bad. Her boyfriend, on the other hand.. Shaking his head slightly, he returned his thought to the girl in front of him.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:52 am

Her heart skipped a beat as he talked about her belonging to hell. She knew he probably had no clue what he just said and what meaning it had to her, yet it almost made her cry on the spot. If it wasn't for him to stand there is front of her, she would surely just got up and ran away as fast as she could, leaving all the things behind. "Well, anything would be eternal paradise, when you won't be there with me, so I am okay with that," she replied to him, not looking at him at all, for she had quite hard time to hide her tears as she packed her books in food into the basket, so she could leave.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:05 am

Bill had to admit that her come back was a brilliant one. He smirked slightly, before her noticed her looking away from him. Was she upset? He hoped that he hadn't really hurt her and he couldn't see how he might have done so. While he wanted to crouch down and say that he was sorry, but instead he laughed, "Oh, well I suppose that you would probably be all alone wherever you go. I mean, who would want to spend forever with you. I'm sure even your twisted little boyfriend would get sick of you after a few months."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:13 am

Misha shot him hateful glare. She didn't really want him to see her that way, but she couldn't help it anymore. He hit her weakest spot, the exact one and she simply couldn't pretend like she heard nothing. She wasn't a stone. Her eyes were full of tears and unbearable pain which she could never explain to anybody. "You know what, Weasley? I really hope another war comes. And when it does, I hope you will be forced to watch your family die. One by one. Slowly and painfully. And I hope you get to live to tell the tale! I hope it will make you insane so you will never be able to enjoy that paradise that you are sure is waiting for you," she hissed at him, her voice cold and despire the fact it was shaken, it still sounded proud. With that Misha looked down again, to pack her blanket and finally leave.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:24 am

Bill wanted to hit her. If it weren't for the fact she was a girl, he would have. But instead his eyes darkened and his hands clenching into fists. He had never mentioned her family before in any of their fights. He hadn't even mentioned her boyfriend until he had decided that a knife to the gut would be a good way to show how pissed he was. She had crossed a line that he couldn't accept. "You know, even though I would love to wish you the same, Misha Salander, I won't. Because whether you like to admit it or not, I am a better person than you are. I know that I am annoying, but I would never wish that on anybody. The sad part? Despite how much I hate you, I thought that even you were above wishing war and losing people on somebody." He hated her so much in that moment, but rather than stoop to her level, he stood back to allow her to leave.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:31 am

Misha listened to him, not looking at him at all and wishing that the death of her family would be the thing he wished. But how could he know? "Well, maybe you don't know me well enough," she hissed at him as she got up again, facing him, too close for it to be safe past few days. "After all, as you said, I am such a terrible person I will end up all alone in hell because even my boyfriend won't want me!" she spat at him his own words, just to show him where exactly he hurt her at least the same way she just hurt him. "So, why are you so surprised I would wish for another war?" she asked darkly and angrily.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:42 am

Bill laughed, though there was no humour in it at all. "The thing is, Misha. I have never thought so lowly of you. As annoying as you may be, I didn't realise just how bad of a person you are." He didn't know what else to say, as he was sure that nothing he said would make any difference. He would do everything in his powerful to ignore her from now on, and this time he meant it. Before her turned around, he said in a quiet voice, "Do you know what honestly wish for you, Misha? I wish for you to be happy, just like everyone deserves to be." With that said he turned around, not even thinking about returning to his prior seat, and walked away. He didn't look back at her, nor did he want to. He had never hated her as much as he did in that moment.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:54 am

Misha saw him leaving and couldn't stop her tears anymore. "You are a liar, William! Fucking liar! How can you even say such a crap about wishing for my happiness, when every other word you say is worse than dagger into my chest! I am not going to apologize for what I said! Not again and not to anyone! I am not going to let people only hurt me and walk away like nothing happened!" she shouted after him, not sure if he heard her at all. But no one else was around so she could afford it. After that she sat on the ground, hid her face between her knees and chest as she leaned against the wall and sobbed quietly. Nobody will ever understand her. And nobody even could.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:05 pm

Bill heard the words that she yelled at him, and he wanted to turn around. He wanted to tell her that he wasn't lying, and that he genuinely wanted for her to be happy. Unfortunately, that would mean giving in and defying the promise that he made himself a mere seconds before. So instead, he continued to talk, biting on his lip harder than he usually would have to stop himself from responding.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down