Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Charms/Transfiguration Lesson 1

+2
Niraeya Abyan
Artemis Black
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Charms/Transfiguration Lesson 1 Empty Charms/Transfiguration Lesson 1

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Professor Vixen Lestrange left a piece of parchment hanging from her classroom door as she closed and locked it. Making sure it was quite visible, she headed off to Professor Briana Yaxley's charms classroom. Surely the students would get the note in time to arrive on time...

Please meet in the Charms classroom for Transfiguration today. Bring all your supplies as needed!
~Professor Lestrange

Briana waited in her classroom, sitting on her desk, as was her custom in her own classroom, and sipping a steaming cup of tea. When Vixen walked in she smiled and raised her cup in greeting. "I made you one, as well, Vixen. Or, Professor, rather. Seems like only yesterday you were in this classroom, and now look at you," Briana mused as Vixen smiled her same coy smile from when she was younger and picked up the cup of tea. "Thank you. It certainly is something different, but I like it," she answered as she leaned one elbow on the podium and crossed the same foot over the other. Sipping her tea, her mind raced through all the memories she had in this school, and now it was her turn to help broaden the minds of the young...

Back to top Go down

Charms/Transfiguration Lesson 1 Empty Re: Charms/Transfiguration Lesson 1

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:05 pm

Rowan came to a stop in front of the Transfiguration classroom and read the note left by Professor Lestrange. "Meet in Charms.... Ok...." she mused to herself before turning, confused, and headed to the other classroom. As she entered, she was surprised to see that she was the first to arrive. "Good morning, Professor Yaxley, Professor Lestrange," Rowan said with a smile to her Head of House and Transfiguation professors. Taking a seat near the middle of the room, she set out her parchment, ink, quill, and both Charms and Transfiguration books since she didn't know which they would be using. The last thing she placed on the table in front of her was her wand. Picking up her quill, she set to doodling while she waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:17 pm

Artemis buttoned up her waistcoat that she had switched with her sweater and watched as Ember was rifling through her things to find a hair pin. ''Em...c'mon.'' She said, taking Ember's hand. Heading to Transfiguration only to see the note. ''What is it, Art?'' Ember asked and Artemis sighed, dragging Ember to charms. Entering the classroom, Ember quickly rushed to the desk with an excited smile whilst Artemis simply sighed and walked to the back of the room. ''Good morning professors!'' Ember said with a bright smile before wondering off to the middle near Rowan. Holding her hand out, Ember gave her a bright smile. ''Hey! I'm Ember and that's my sister, Artemis.'' She said pointing to Artemis. Artemis looked up, nodding her head before looking up at the professors knowing her mother was friends with Professor Lestrange and Belledona was friends with Professor Yaxley. ''Morning Professor Lestrange. My mother has told me quite a bit about you and Morning Professor Yaxley.'' She said, bowing her head with respect.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:29 pm

Looking up as two others entered the classroom, Rowan recognized Ember and thought she knew the other girl with her, but wasn't for sure. When ember held out her hand, Rowan smiled up at her, brown eyes bright, and slipped her hand into hers. "Rowan. It's nice to meet you and your sister," she answered back giving Artemis a wave. "Didn't we meet at lunch the other day?" she asked, offering the seat next to her for Ember to sit if she wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:36 pm

Ember shook Rowan's hand, smiling whilst her hazel eyes looked over Rowan's face as if trying to read her. Sitting down, she nodded slowly. ''Yeah we did! It was so hectic that day...I kind of felt bad that we didn't actually fully talk. I'm not used to meeting so many people i sort of blanked out.'' She admitted, laughing lightly. ''You also kind of met Artemis but she was busy protecting Emrys with Malphas. She's really good friends with Emrys.'' She said whilst Artemis scoffed slightly. ''Good friends? We're like sisters, Em. Besides...that lion punk needed to be taken a few notches down.'' She mused, biting back the growl that rumbled in her chest whilst a tiny smirk tugged at the corners of her lips.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:41 pm

Rowan nodded in agreement that it was rather hectic that day, so really, it was good to kind of start over. "I didn't mean to hurry out of there like I did. Just, too much tension..." Rowan said giving a little shiver, but then smiled. "I'm hoping to make some friends that can be like family here. I bet we will get a chance to fully talk at some point," she mused glancing back to Artemis and then to her doodle before looking back to Ember. Both girls seemed nice, in their own way, Rowan concluded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niraeya Abyan Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:23 am

Niraeya's eyes roamed over the note and she sighed, turning right back around to head to Charms. When she arrived she was pleased to see that she wasn't late. In fact there were only three others. Nira nodded a greeting to her teachers, curious about what they had planned and sent a small smile her classmates way before making her way to the back and taking a seat near the other girl. She laid her head on the desk, humming a tune to the beat of her fingers as she waited.
Niraeya Abyan
Niraeya Abyan

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:33 am

Artemis looked up seeing a hufflepuff walk in and couldn't help but raise an eyebrow when she came close. Doodling on a piece of parchment, she tilted her head. ''Hi, i'm Artemis.'' She introduced and her spare hand raised to point to the Gryffindor. ''That's Ember, my sister.'' She said whilst Ember turned around with a bright smile. ''Hello!'' She said lightly and Ember turned back to Rowan. ''Yeah..all the tension was a bit overwhelming. I completely understand why you had to go.'' She smiled and tilted her head. ''I'm sure we will! I'm sure we'll be great friends.'' Her overall personality was bubbly right now and for Artemis, it was beginning to cause a headache due to the fact, she's used to a different Ember. Her Ember.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Niraeya Abyan Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:54 am

"Artemis, like the huntress," she noted, flashing the girl a smile. She couldn't talk quite as loud and so settled for waving at Ember. They didn't seem so similar, well from what she could see at the moment. "Niraeya," she said returning the favour of her name.
Niraeya Abyan
Niraeya Abyan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:23 am

Artemis nodded. ''Yeah like the huntress.'' She said, smiling lightly. ''Beautiful name. Never heard a name like it..'' She mused and watched as Ember waved back at Niraeya. ''Wonder what the professors have in store for us.'' She muttered, watching the two women at the front.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:50 am

Upon reading the note on the door of the transfiguration classroom, Mio shook his head and wondered why his first lesson would be in the charms classroom. He shrugged and hurried though the corridors so he wouldn't be late.
When he arrived, Mio quickly said his good morning, to the two teachers that were standing in front and then took his seat in front of a ravenclaw girl. Checking his watch, he made sure that the lesson hadn't started yet, so he turned around and smiled at the four girls that were already waiting.
"Morning, girls, I'm Mio." he introduced himself.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:58 am

Rowan glanced at the Hufflepuff that walked in and smiled, offering her own wave of welcome to her, as she sat next to Artemis. She listened as Artemis and the girl chatted and then noticed a Gryffindor walk in. When he took a seat in front of her and turned, introducing himself to them, she smiled in greeting. "Hi, Mio. I'm Rowan. This is Ember. The Slytherin back there is her sister Artemis, and the Hufflepuff....well, I haven't caught her name yet," she said glancing at the girl with a warm smile before looking back at the boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:06 pm

"Nice to meet you, Rowan." he said grinning at her. Mio let his dark eyes glide over to the other girls as the Ravenclaw introduced them."You too, girls." he added and winked at the other three young witches.
"Do you have any idea why we were supposed to meet here?" Mio asked, running a hand through his hair slightly confused. Maybe the other classroom was unusable for some reason? he wondered.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:10 pm

"Same, Mio," Rowan answered him with a smile. At his question of why they were there, she glanced at her Head of House and the other professor as they chatted while waiting for the others to arrive and shrugged. "No idea, but the reason must be good," she said just as curious as he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:15 pm

Mio nodded eagerly. "Yes, looks like we might have a practical lesson today." he said. Or maybe even some sort of demonstration by the two professors? That would be great, as Mio wasn't really the best for listening to long lectures. But to start of the year with something practical would be great.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:15 pm

Neville looked at the note in confusion. They were having their transfiguration lesson in the charms classroom? "Oh no..." he whispered softly. He had just managed to make his way to this room without getting lost, how on earth should he get to the other classroom in time for his lesson?

"You're alright?" he heard from behind and turned to look at a Hufflepuff student who stood smiling at him. "Erm...I don't know how to get to the charms classroom" Neville admitted shyly.
"Oh, don't worry, I think I know where it is, come one let's go before we're late." the other boy said and started to walk down the hallway, so Neville quickly followed him.

When they entered the room, Neville was relieved to see Mio already sitting there and quickly sat down next to him after smiling gratefully at the Hufflepuff.

The Hufflepuff made his way to one of the other tables and sat down there. "Morning, Professors." he greeted politely and then turned to the other students. "Hi, I'm Ian, nice to meet you all." he introduced himself.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:45 pm

"Moorning," Misha greeted people cheerfully as she came. She had a good mood early this morning and kind of enjoyed the idea of studying all day. Her dad would definitely roll his eyes over it.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:11 pm

Edward just saw two students walk away and he looked a bit confused, he walked down to the Transfiguration classroom and then he understood where they were going. He liked Charms and Transfiguration and this would be a double lesson. Edward walked to the Charms class and smiled brightly as he saw that he was right. "Goodmorning Professor Yaxley, Professor Lestrange." Edward bowed for the two teachers and then he looked around for a seat. He sat down at the back of the class and waited till the lesson would start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:42 pm

Harry walked into the classroom, Ron walking next to him. They had noticed the little note on Professor Lestrange's classroom, and after an annoying walk, had finally arrived at the classroom. They sat in the back, alone. 

Soon after, Adrastos nearly broke the door down as he was hurled in. "JESUS FUCK!" Adrastos shouted as he nearly hit one of the desks, as he slid towards it. Ricardo entered after him, and waved at everyone he knew, winking at Ember, before holding back his laugh, "Our apologies professors," he said honestly as he helped Adrastos to his feet. "Won't happen again," he sang honestly. Ricky then walked towards Harry and Ron, and sat beside them as he smirked, "Ello boys," he greeted them, and then looked as Adrastos waved at the professors. He had been there for an year, so he had already met them. Not a good thing. Since Adrastos was one of the most known pranksters in Hogwarts and he was only on his second year. Moody soon joined them, and sat beside Harry, smiling at all the boys.

Kain walked into the classroom after the gryffindors, shaking his head as he did. Atticus was right next to him. Those two didn't talk much, to be honest, they were actually pretty much only acquaintances. But still, better to be around a Slytherin, than gryffindors like those two idiots who had just barged in. "Hello professor Yaxley, Lestrange," Kain greeted them as he bowed his head, before he took a seat. Atticus didn't look at the professors, he actually didn't give a single fuck about them. He simply walked in, and sat beside Kain. He didn't disrespect anyone, nor did he cause any unnecessary noise. So no one should even try to fuck with him. 

Malphas strolled around the castle with his gang, Mulciber Avery Jr, Archard Nott, and Lucius Shacklebolt, and as he arrived at the transfiguration classroom, he grit his teeth as he saw the note. Snapping his fingers, Mulciber walked to the door, and shove a dagger into the note, leaving a snake above the letters, as Malphas smirked, "NOW, we can go to the classroom," he said before he turned around and ONCE AGAIN strolled around the castle. The boys arrived soon enough at Briana's classroom, and they entered, and noticed that with them there, Slytherin was 'winning'. Now that was something to be proud of, "Malphas Corvinus Gaunt has arrived," he said and then cracked his back. He waved at Kain and Atticus, before smirking at Artemis. He took quick, but small looks at those around her, and only waved at Misha, before the boy turned to the professors. He motioned for his group to sit, and they did, as he walked to the desk the professors were behind of. "Good morning professor Lestrange, you look astonishing today!" he praised professor Vixen. He knew she had a great relationship with his mother, so had no problem being around her. He then turned to Professor Briana, and smiled, "And you, professor Yaxley, are as classy as ever," he then sang at the other professor, before tipping his head, "Looking forwards to your planned little 'double-class'," he said, sounding as honest as possible, before he turned on his heel and walked to the row of desks his group was sitting at. He took a seat in the middle of them, and awaited for the class to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Artemis watched with a tilted head as everyone walked in and the moment Adrastos hurled in and swore, she had to bite back a laugh whilst she simply heard Ember laugh lightly at the front. Ember waved at Ricky with a bright smile. As Kain and Atticus walked in, Artemis sat up with a bright smile at the sight of Atticus. She immediately felt comfortable and safer despite him sitting a bit away from her. Seeing Malphas walk in with his followers, she smirked at him as he smirked at her before giving him one of her lopsided grins. Artemis did care for Malphas and was glad he liked her in a way so she wasn't on the wrong end of him and his gang.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Niraeya Abyan Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:12 pm

"Thanks, unfortunately it's not so interesting where I'm from. Not like yours anyway." Niraeya leaned her head on her hands, resuming her drumming. "Who knows, it's bound to be fun." As Rowan introduced them to the new arrival, she returned the girl's smile and rolled her eyes lightheartedly at the wink that was sent to them by Mio. As more and more people filled the class, Nira found herself chuckling at the liveliness of them all.
Niraeya Abyan
Niraeya Abyan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:42 am

As Briana and Vixen chatted and nodded in greeting as more and more students entered the classroom, they were pleased that everyone was finding their way to the right place for today's lesson. However, the calm was abruptly disturbed when Adrastos Moody flew into the classroom with colorful words on his tongue. Briana froze mid-sip of her tea and her bright blue eyes shot to the boy and the other Gryffindors that came in with him. "Best not happen again," Vixen retorted to the boy that mentioned that this wouldn't happen again. A crooked smile spread across her lips as Malphas greeted her, and she tipped her head in thanks. "Glad to see you in class, today. Tell you mum hi," she said with a wink.

Setting her tea down, Briana got to her feet and tipped her head to Malphas as he complimented her. She knew his mother from when she was in school, and was looking forward to teacher her son. "Thank you, Malphas, I do hope you and all the others will enjoy this class, as well," she said with a smile. "Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to see you all found your way here. I am Professor Yaxley, your Charms Professor, and this is Professor Lestrange, your Transfiguration Professor. Don't worry, this isn't something that will happen often, but seeing as this is a first lesson for both mine and Professor Lestrange's class, we figured why not," Briana explained brightly as she glanced around the room at the faces that seemed eager enough to get started.

"Before we get down to business, does anyone have any questions for myself or Professor Yaxley?" Vixen asked, still leaning against the podium.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:49 pm

Malphas shook his head, and his group did the same afterwards. Kain and Atticus followed their lead and so did the gryffindors, and they were ready for the class to begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:31 am

Artemis shook her head whilst Ember chewed her lip, wondering if there was a question. Shaking her head, the bright lion smiled. ''No questions professor.'' She said in a sweet tone. Artemis groaned inwardly at her bright sister and in a way, was glad they were not in the same house for it would give her a constant headache.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Vixen nodded as a couple students shook their heads letting them know that there wasn't any questions. "Very well. Let's get to business then, shall we?" she said with her classic coy smile. "I'm sure you are all wondering why we would be combining Transfiguration and Charms in this one class. Would anyone like to venture a guess?" Vixen asked everyone. She wanted to see what kinds of speculations they had since nothing like this had ever been done before.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next