Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I may not be the first, but I'm definitely a Demon (PG-13) [Lilith]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I may not be the first, but I'm definitely a Demon (PG-13) [Lilith] Empty I may not be the first, but I'm definitely a Demon (PG-13) [Lilith]

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:19 pm

Kain walked through a forest near hogsmeade, carving the Shadow symbol into every tree he passed by. He was bored. Dangerously bored. He had nothing to do, and he hated when his family didn't let him in on anything they were planning. Since his parents were in Azkaban, all he could do was hear the conversations the elders of the family had. And it disgusted him how he wasn't allowed to do anything. That was why at night he usually crept into his elder cousin's room, and did small cuts on his wall. His cousin however, didn't understand when the wall was filled with cuts, his throat would be the next thing to be cut. He had to let Kain in on the killings and plans. Kain was the future leader of the family, even if he was young, he had to know everything. Of course, the women of the family usually let him in on anything he asked for, as he simply 'convinced' them to do so. He continued to cut the wood with his knife growling as he walked...

Back to top Go down

I may not be the first, but I'm definitely a Demon (PG-13) [Lilith] Empty Re: I may not be the first, but I'm definitely a Demon (PG-13) [Lilith]

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:25 pm

Lilith was sitting in the grass, deep in the forrest. She loved it here. It was dark place. Almost as dark as place where she was born and spent barely few days. Yet, it left traces on her. She was simply one of the children of Azkaban. Nobody could deny it. She loved darkness and she was full of unspeakable rage towards the ministry and the World in general. She hated them for her parents being so far away from her. And the only people she grew to like were her godparents and Chandra of course. But even if she spent almost her entire life with them, she simply didn't belong. Hearing somebody behind her, she quickly turned around, facing unfamiliar boy. "Uhm... hello?" she spoke after few second in which he clearly didn't notice her.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I may not be the first, but I'm definitely a Demon (PG-13) [Lilith] Empty Re: I may not be the first, but I'm definitely a Demon (PG-13) [Lilith]

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:36 pm

Kain titled his head to the direction the voice of a girl came from. Ripping his knife from the tree he was carving, he grinned. A little girl, alone in the woods..., he thought as he chuckled. Walking around her, he inspected her closely, "A girl....alone...in the woods...don't you know? The Shadows may get you," he said with a maniacal grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:40 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him with amusement. She didn't fear him, she had no reason to. He wasn't much older than her, there was not much he could do to her. And again, she was daughter of Azkaban, hell on Earth. "I was born in the dark. There isn't a shadow to scare me off," she told him afterwards, calm and fearless, her voice gentle as summer wind that was currently playing with her long dark hair.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:50 pm

Kain actually enjoyed her answer. She wasn't one of those little daddy girls, that'd run away as soon as Kain opened his mouth. "Not even a Shadow like me?" he asked as he came closer, dangerously closer. His eyes were locked on hers. He was called dangerous glance by his family, but this one. Her eyes were truly dangerous. They said the eyes were the window of the soul, but hers were closed tight, and nothing could be seen in them. At that moment, Kain understood that like him, she had probably been in some kind of hell somewhere along the line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:53 pm

"A Shadow than, huh," she smirked, not breaking eye contact. "I had no idea we are alredy in introducing part," she added casualy, her voice still calm with no sign of fear in her words, eyes or veins. No, she didn't fear this boy. He fascinated her. But she didn't fear him. "In that case, I am Lestrange. Lilith," she said as if it was automatic and the most casual thing to do.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:14 pm

Kain grinned impishly, as he bowed at the waist, taking Lilith's hand and kissing it softly, "Kain," he declared, as he faced the arcadian girl. Lilith was truly effulgent, and Kain enjoyed gazing at her insidious face, "Pleasure to be acquainted, Miss Lestrange," he pointed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:18 pm

"Pleasure is mine," she smiled sweetly at his gesture. "It looks like demons from the pit are on the loose," she pointed out. "Care to join me?" she asked afterwards. This boy, she liked him. He could be her friend. She felt it in her bones.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:30 pm

"Join you?" he asked, a tad bit intrigued. Firstly, he had no idea what Lilith was even doing there alone, secondly, a girl was asking him to join her. "Maybe after you tell me what you're doing here," he said with a small smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:35 pm

"Waiting for sunset," she replied as if it was the most obvious thing. "It's like watching the nature dying for couple of our every sunset. Cold wind is coming and so is the night. It's amazing process to watch. And if you know how, there is so much power to gain," she explained. Truth was, nobody really shared her love for the darkness and when she first gave this explanation to her godparents, she seriously believed they will send her to St. Mungos. But there was no shame in trying, maybe Kain could understand.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:58 am

"So resuming everything," he drawled, as he took a look at the sky, "You like to see the light die," he pointed out as it was completely obvious. "Guess what," he questioned her as he sat down next to her, and began to play with strands of her hair, "So do I," he professed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:51 pm

She let him play with her long hair and gave him a wicked smile. "Sounds like a beggining of a friendship, mr Shadow," she replied to him in manor of pureblood lady and looked up to a sky once again. Sun was slowly starting to set and the whole process she was waiting for was about to begin.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:47 pm

Kain's lips grew wide as he let out a twisted chuckle, accompanied by a maniacal smirk. "Indeed it does," he said  as time passed around them. Kain didn't let his eyes get off Lilith's, and his hands didn't leave her beautifully long hair, as the sun began to slowly lower, taking the light away with him, "Here it is...darkness taking over," he whispered, as the pale tint of orange that belonged to the sunset began to destroy the bright yellow that belonged to the sun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:29 pm

Lilith looked around her with fascination. "I will never have enough of this," she said, clearly amazed as if it was the first time she saw it. Which of course it wasn't. She was watching this since she could walk. It was her favourite part of the day. She felt much closer to her parents, to her real home. "How beautiful would the World be, if darkness could stay," she added, wicked smile twisted her lips once again.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:39 pm

His mind revolved around Lilith's last sentence. Why couldn't darkness stay? Everything would be much easier. Darkness was easy to understand. Mudbloods would die, and pure bloods would rule. Blood traitors would be tortured for the rest of their lives, while the pure ones laughed. Muggles would be thrown in the garbage where they were supposed to be.... "Much...much more beautiful," he sighed breathlessly, as his thoughts overwhelmed him, "Sometimes , I wonder why the dark ones didn't win, ya know, back then....why did they have to be imprisoned, like my parents..." he asked hiding a growl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:48 pm

Lilith looked at him, surprised he understood her words better, than she expected. When he mentioned his parents being in Azkaban, she imidiately understood. He knew. "I don't know. My godparents never really talk about war. It's painful topic for them. And controversial towards me. It's sad. They are trying so hard, but I guess I am just too much after my parents, to be a good girl," she replied honestly.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:15 pm

"Painful topic?" he asked, snorting, "Are they like us, or like the other ones?" he added yet another question, as he felt the scent of her hair. A sweet aroma of mango invaded his nostrils as he waited for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:21 pm

Lilith smirked. "Depends on who do you mean by they," she said. "My godparents were active members of Order," she continued. "But my parents, they were Death Eaters deep in their bones. They still are I believe," Lilith added. It seemed weird. Her family. But not everything is black and white. Lilith knew it better than others.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Kain smirked back at Lilith instantly. "I got my answer," he said letting the smirk fall of his face. "One of ours probably took people they found dear...well," he shrugged before continuing. "My parents...they're not even death eaters anymore...they're just...evil. Without a purpose...," he replied and shrugged again, this time showing a bit of emotion towards the situation. He had a big family looking after him but i wasn't the same. He wanted to have Nova and Marcus with him. It'd all be much different if they were with him. As he looked around, he noticed that they had lost themselves in their conversation, and that night had already fallen, "Guess what, darkness took over..." Kain said, putting on a small smile as he enjoyed the lack of light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:58 pm

"My parents, they were snakes. They had and still have their visions, dreams and goals. But in Azkaban is anything hard to achieve right?" she smiled sadly. She still believed one day, she will be with them. And together, they will avenge the fact she had to grew up without them. "Yeah. How beautiful," she said dreamishly.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:16 pm

Kain nodded at her question and then looked at the sky. He was now discovering this was something he did enjoy. Seeing the occasionally stars in the sky, covered by darkness. "Hey, look, that's the brightest star in the sky...Sirius...." he said pointing up, "It's surrounded by darkness...but it somehow resists it..." Kain pointed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:20 pm

"Foolish," Lilith replied, watching the star. "Why resist darkness, when it's so tempting?" she asked a question, but didn't expect an answer. Sky was clear tonight. And darker than days before. Moon was nowhere to be seen tonight. She lied down, her big brown eyes curiously searching that mystery aove her.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:29 pm

"Maybe cause darkness takes away what you love," Kain said, but didn't expect to make sense. "In a way, darkness took away our parents," he stated. In another way, light took them away. But in both ways, both were the culprits. So why fight? But sides would end up carrying the guilt of doing something wrong...why fight? Kain knew where his loyalties laid, and he'd only fight for darkness because of his family's past, but he always wondered what being with light was like, "But in another way, the darkness brought us together. It proves it can at least make you some friends,," he said with a small smile as he laid down next to Lilith.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:36 pm

"I believe light took away my parents," Lilith said only. She really believed it. "I was born in the dark. I am child of Azkaban. And everybody sees me that way. No matter how much godparents try. So why fight darkness?" she spoke. In her life, only Chandra didn't look away from her. All she heard all her life were whispers. She was the daughter of Lestranges. Those who sent poor Longbottoms into nuthouse. She wanted to tell them she is proud they did it, because it means they at least had guts to fight for what they believed instead of waiting for others to do it. But she remained silent. It was better that way. She knew her time will come one day.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:46 pm

Kain snorted slightly as she said people only saw her as a child from Azkaban. "I don't see you that way...I see you as someone who's like me...a kid who had a rough past, and is ready to fight to get a better future..." he proclaimed. He had no problem with Lestranges. If his family had some kind of vendetta against them, that was up to them, but him, Kain, held no ill against Lestranges. He didn't have a reason to, anyway. To him, Lilith was a normal kid. One who didn't get a good start in life, but could get a good future for herself. "Plus, I don't care what people say about me...you shouldn't either...when people whisper and giggle and gossip about me being the son of a man who was once as infamous as He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, I tell them I'm proud my father brought the attention of so many people and killed so many mudbloods and blood traitors..." he said, and smiled, darkness eminent in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next