Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

light a candle, cast a shadow (Lilith) (PG)

2 posters

Go down

light a candle, cast a shadow (Lilith) (PG) Empty light a candle, cast a shadow (Lilith) (PG)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:32 pm

Celeste slipped out of her father's old house, feeling angry at her mother talking about Felix and Emrys going to Hogwarts. She was sick and tired of being the youngest and now that her siblings were gone, she was alone as well. Finding the Village park after about 10 minutes of wandering around, she found a willow tree and hid underneath to begin messing around with the dragon engraved blade her mother had made her. Her mind went off on a tangent as she listened to everything around her.

Back to top Go down

light a candle, cast a shadow (Lilith) (PG) Empty Re: light a candle, cast a shadow (Lilith) (PG)

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:36 pm

Lilith had hard time to admit she got kind of lost. She was angry with herself for that, but finally decided to go and look for a way back to the forrest and than back home, when she saw a girl in her age, sitting under the willow. She looked just as lonely as Lilith herself was now, when Kain left for Hogwarts and Chandry was somewhere with her friends, Lilith never really liked. "Uhm, hello?" she greeted the girl as she approached her.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

light a candle, cast a shadow (Lilith) (PG) Empty Re: light a candle, cast a shadow (Lilith) (PG)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:39 pm

Celeste looked up with wide blue eyes and she tilted her head. ''Hello...'' She said and then shuffled on the floor. ''Would you like to sit?'' She asked and then she chewed on her lip nervously, a habit she picked up from her mother. ''I'm sorry...I should introduce myself. I'm Celeste,'' She paused and smiled, eyes filling with pride. ''Celeste Grimm.'' She finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:42 pm

Lilith smiled a bit as she nodded and sat next to the girl. "I am Lilith Lestrange," she introduced herself as well. "So, another one left all alone, because everyone went to school?" Lilith asked in hope she was not the only one, while she was trying to sit comfortable, which took a few seconds.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:45 pm

Hearing Lilith's name, she smiled. ''Yeah..my siblings and my best friends.'' She said with a sigh, remembering Artemis and Ember had gone as well. Her dear Wolfe leaving her hurt a lot. ''Can't wait till our turn. Getting away from our families would be nice..'' She admitted, thinking of the nagging family she had just left at Grimm Manor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:52 pm

"Yeah, that would be. I still have my sister at home, we are same age. But we don't have many friends together so it often happens we do things on our own. And since my best friend is at Hogwarts, I am bored. I just hope he got sorted to Slytherin where he wanted so much," Lilith said, thinking about Kain and their talks.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:59 pm

Celeste smiled as Lilith spoke. It was nice to have different company for once due to the past 10 years of hiding in a castle. It was nice to see the place her parents lived but strange too. ''At least you have someone your age to hang out with.'' Smiling as she mentioned Slytherin, she rested her head on the tree. ''I hope i get into Slytherin. I know my siblings did. They sent me owls like the second it was over.'' She said. ''Who's your friend? Maybe i can ask?'' She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:03 pm

"Me too! I mean, aunt was a Ravenclaw and uncle was a Gryffindor and as for Chandra, I have no idea where she would be, but my parents were both Slytherins and I hope to be like them, so whe we see each other, they could be proud," she said, thinking about her mum and dad. "Kain Shadow, his name is," she told Celeste about her friend.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:58 pm

''Both my parents were Hufflepuffs...but they always were Slytherin's down in the core.'' Celeste said, grinning. ''I hope you get into Slytherin! It'll be nice to know someone other than my friend, Artemis.'' She laughed lightly and heard the name of her friend. Furrowing her brow, she tilted her head. ''Artemis' dad is a shadow but she doesn't take his last name...her sister does. She's a Gryffindor weirdly seeing as her parents are Slytherin's and so is her sister.'' She said, grinning. ''I'll ask Arty if she knows Kain.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:03 pm

"If she does, can she please send him my hi?" Lilith asked cheerfully. "Yep, it would be amazing to be in the same house. Chandra is different, I think she want to be in one of her parents houses, which means we will be separated if it goes as we wish. But I guess it simply should be like that," she said, her voice suddenly a bit sad. "And I guess she is different. That doesn't have to be so bad. But maybe she gets lonely now, in unfamiliar house," Lilith started to think about Artemis' sister.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:14 pm

Celeste nodded. ''Yeah i'll tell her to and it'd be great!'' She said excited. ''I believe..that even if you do get split up, you'll still be super close. Just treat it as if you're at home but in different rooms. That's basically all it is...You'll still see each other throughout the day.'' She smiled. ''Ember, Arty's sister, seems pretty happy. She has made friends but still hangs out with Arty.'' Celeste said, trying to cheer Lilith up who's tone seemed to be sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:18 pm

"I suppose you are right. And if I really get into Slytherin, at least I will have Kain close to me, which is great too!" Lilith said, thinking about it. "I so much want to be there alredy. This is going to be the longest year of my life!" she than added, annoyed. "I can't wait to get my wand, for sorting, to wear the robes. I am so excited it's impossible and while everyone are there alredy, I am sitting at home, bored," she said.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:25 pm

Celeste nodded enthusiastically. ''See? Even if you get different houses, you'll still have other people to keep you company. Take me for example.'' She giggled and then sighed. ''I want to be there so much! Doesn't help my brother and sister are rubbing it in...I'm so impatient so that doesn't help.'' She admitted, chewing on her lip. ''I really want my wand, my parents wouldn't let me join the buying of their robes 'cause they knew i'd be trying to buy my stuff already.'' She laughed and then sighed. ''I'm going to be so bored but i'm glad my uncles live with us 'cause they're really funny and childish.'' She said, laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:31 pm

"I have only Chandra. And she as excited as I am, which means we suffer together all the time and I believe aunt and uncle would rather send us to Hogwarts alredy if they could rather than listening to us," Lilith laughed. "It's simply going to be very long year for us," she sighed afterwards.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:33 pm

Celeste sighed and completely agreed. ''I'm pretty sure my parents would've sent me off with my siblings just so they don't have to hear me whine.'' She laughed and nodded. ''This year is the year we torture our families and be bored...fun?'' She said sarcastically, smirking after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:45 pm

"Well, if you can actually enjoy torturing others by your boderom, does it mean you are still bored?" Lilith asked herself. "I think I just managed to confuse myself," she added after a few seconds and started to laugh. "See? This is what happens when I have to sit at home instead of being at Hogwarts," she added.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:55 pm

Celeste laughed loudly, slightly confused herself and then tilted her head. ''I'm pretty sure i'd still be bored whilst torturing them even if i enjoy it..No one to enjoy it with.'' She sighed and then laughed. ''We need to be social so we don't go crazy.'' She went cross eyed jokingly and grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:41 am

"Yeah, I suppose you're right," Lilith laughed back. "Let's be partners in crime. At least for this year," she suggested afterwards with smile. Having a friend with who she could share all this, it was something Lilith would be happy to have. "We could make this place our Slytherin bunker or something and go there to meet up wheneverwe want!" she said, excited about her idea.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:52 am

Celeste grinned and nodded before raising her eyebrow. ''Just just this year?'' She teased. ''If you want to be partners in crime, i'm pretty sure it has to be for longer than a year.'' She laughed lightly, happy to have a friend other than the ones she lived with for the past 10 years. ''That would be awesome and when our friends from Slytherin come home on the holidays, we have to drag 'em here so they can tell us all the pranks they did!'' She said excitedly.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:26 am

"Well, I would go for since now on at least," Lilith replied. "And yes! We definitely have to take them here, they will tell us everything and we will have at least small taste of Hogwarts finaly!" she said, thinking about the very next holiday to come and chance to meet more Slytherins and make more friends.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:41 am

Celeste grinned and nodded. ''It'll be fantastic! Oh i can't wait! It'll probably be christmas when they come so that'll be an awesome christmas present!'' She said, her excitement filling her completely. ''I wish they could come home on weekends...That would be great.'' She admitted.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:49 am

"Yeah, but who would come here at the weekends when they can be at Hogwarts? Let's be honest with ourselves, they most likely won't be happy to leave the place even for holidays," Lilith half laughed and half was annoyed, because that reminded her how much she wanted to join others again.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down