Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Waking The Demon (Inv Only)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Waking The Demon (Inv Only)  Empty Waking The Demon (Inv Only)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Eris glanced at Ares as she slid her leather jacket over her thin shoulders. Things had been quiet for the last few hours. They had a fight that had come to blows mostly on his side and her eye was blackening. Looking in the mirror she touched it and winced, "I'm going to the forest" she croaked she had been crying for hours while he didn't touch or talk to her. Lately he had gotten more abusive and she did everything she could to please him, Malphas said he was under stress but still. She felt worthless. "i'll be back later.." She slid her dark glasses onto the bridge of her nose covering her blackening eye.

Her blonde hair hung around her face as she escaped to the grounds as she walked to the forest where she usually met her cousin Eros. Since meeting him she found she quite adored him, he was fun to talk to. She had sent him a fire message asking him to meet her and waited quietly her hands in her lap.

Back to top Go down

Waking The Demon (Inv Only)  Empty Re: Waking The Demon (Inv Only)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:35 pm

Cautiously approaching his cousin Eros pounced from the clearing tackling his cousin however whilst falling to the ground, he moved so he was beneath her. "Sup cous'," he asked with a yawn as they landed on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:42 pm

She yelped with fear as he tackled her, her glasses flying off her face she looked down at him. Then looked away she hugged him for a moment "Sorry i know you don't do hugs..just...really bad day"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:51 am

Wrapping an arm around her waist he lifted them both off the ground and set her down, raising a brow, "What's up," he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:05 am

"Ares and i got into a argument...he's been..hitting me alot lately its nothing i'm not used too but atleast in the past i deserved what I got or we were sparring...I don't know. I feel worthless" she starred at the ground. "Sorry i know i sound stupid"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:27 pm

"Oh, lovely, he's getting more aggressive, that isn't a good sign, you should speak to him, you know my cousin isn't exactly an easy person. But he does listen to you, on occasions I guess," he advised although he truly did not care for the shenanigans between his cousins, "Though do me the favor of not dying, considering we lost our cousin Shay just a few weeks ago," he said with a light chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:04 pm

With a frown she nodded picking her glasses off the ground she took off her leather jacket and laid it on a tree, the buttons on her loose plaid shirt had come undone a bit showing her maturing chest but she paid it not much mind her thoughts too muddled to focus on such things. "I'm glad we still have you atleast and the carrows and gaunts" she said with a small smile.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:12 pm

Pulling Eris to him Eros looked down at her and smiled, "When you're having trouble you can come to me," he whispered into her ear breathing heavily into her neck as he laid a hand on her stomach over her shirt, "I'll take care of you," he grinned mischievously before inclining his head and softly nipping at the flesh at the base of her neck, his hand traveling up her torso landing on her chest, between her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:39 pm

She gasped at his actions but lust flooded through her..it had been atleast two months since ares had replied to her advances and she was dying for the attention. Gripping his shoulders she looked at him for a moment "then take care of me.." she whispered and crushed her lips to Eros.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:38 am

Undoing the rest of the buttons on her shirt he gripped the hem and pulled it up her head tossing it aside. Licking down from her neck his hands caressed her skin, as he bit into the tender flesh of her breast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Levina Flamel Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:52 pm

She gasped as he set fire to her body, her hands tore his shirt off and worked the buttons of his trousers. Reaching behind her she undid her bra and tossed it aside winding her naked arms around him she pressed herself to him as her lips descended on his neck biting, sucking and nipping.
Levina Flamel
Levina Flamel
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Professional Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:50 pm

Resting his hands on her sides he rubbed her flesh, bringing them up and down caressing the side of her breast as he continued to kiss her, pulling Eris along as he found a boulder he sat on, pulling her to him and sitting her on his lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Levina Flamel Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:59 pm

She straddled him easily and kissed his neck her sharpened teeth biting him easily she nibbled him with hunger. Bucking her hips she ground over him teasing him with her body.
Levina Flamel
Levina Flamel
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Professional Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:08 pm

Placing a rough hand on her thigh he scratched her with his long nails as he sucked on the flesh at the base of her neck leaving marks in the wake of his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:24 pm

More. She needed more of him. She carresssed his chest and reached between them and into his trousers she ran her nails over his length feeling it harden in her hand she moaned as she kissed him her body now driven by lust.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:53 pm

Tearing her skirt from her body he gripped her buttock harshly, before gripping the waistband of her panties and pulling it down, as his lips focused simply on her flesh kissing and licking down her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:55 pm

She groaned at his harsh violent actions, she forced him to stand ridding him of his trousers and underware before sitting in his lap again sucking on his lower lip. "Eros" she moaned softly her corse hot and pulsing with lust, she ground over him.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:04 pm

"The wait is torturing me," snapping his fingers their clothes lit on fire and burned to ashes leaving them only hotter as Eros wrapped his arms around her waist and forced Eris against his length prodding her entrance as he played with her nipples with his teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:44 pm

She moaned loudly "Gods Eros" she begged "please" she through her head back pressing her entrance onto his length a bit so the head teased her more and she moaned louder.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Gripping her sides he rubbed his cock around her lips, teasing her as he nipped at her nipple, sucking on it, "How bad do you need this?" he asked with a grin of amusement stamped on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:09 pm

She writhed beneath his wicked hands "very badly" she gasped moving to try to push him inside of her "AH! eros i need you, please"
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:52 pm

Stopping her body from moving Eros chuckled darkly, "Be specific love, what do you need," he asked once more his tongue twirling around her nipple before softly biting into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:26 pm

She whimpered desperately, her entire body was crying out for him "I need you to fuck me eros" she begged him "please fuck me". Avery men, she decided were both delicious deadly and sadistic this torture was a level she had not been victim of before.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:45 am

Smirking as he tapped his forehead for a moment, he gripped her shoulders powerful and pulled her down, stretching Eris as his length found its way inside her, piercing into her, "As you wish," he teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:08 am

She moaned darkly as he stretched her taking her fully, she'd never felt anyone but ares before and her cousin was amazing. Gripping him by his neck she pulled him closer and deeper, kissing his lips she moaned softly as she moved on him pulling him out and pushing him back in.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next