Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I may not be the first, but I'm definitely a Demon (PG-13) [Lilith]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I may not be the first, but I'm definitely a Demon (PG-13) [Lilith] - Page 2 Empty Re: I may not be the first, but I'm definitely a Demon (PG-13) [Lilith]

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:36 pm

"I believe light took away my parents," Lilith said only. She really believed it. "I was born in the dark. I am child of Azkaban. And everybody sees me that way. No matter how much godparents try. So why fight darkness?" she spoke. In her life, only Chandra didn't look away from her. All she heard all her life were whispers. She was the daughter of Lestranges. Those who sent poor Longbottoms into nuthouse. She wanted to tell them she is proud they did it, because it means they at least had guts to fight for what they believed instead of waiting for others to do it. But she remained silent. It was better that way. She knew her time will come one day.

Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I may not be the first, but I'm definitely a Demon (PG-13) [Lilith] - Page 2 Empty Re: I may not be the first, but I'm definitely a Demon (PG-13) [Lilith]

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:46 pm

Kain snorted slightly as she said people only saw her as a child from Azkaban. "I don't see you that way...I see you as someone who's like me...a kid who had a rough past, and is ready to fight to get a better future..." he proclaimed. He had no problem with Lestranges. If his family had some kind of vendetta against them, that was up to them, but him, Kain, held no ill against Lestranges. He didn't have a reason to, anyway. To him, Lilith was a normal kid. One who didn't get a good start in life, but could get a good future for herself. "Plus, I don't care what people say about me...you shouldn't either...when people whisper and giggle and gossip about me being the son of a man who was once as infamous as He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, I tell them I'm proud my father brought the attention of so many people and killed so many mudbloods and blood traitors..." he said, and smiled, darkness eminent in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:50 pm

"I am proud of my heritage. And I don't care what others say. My point was, thhat kids like me, like us, we are pushed towards darkness by society. So why fight it? We like it, we are proud at it and others wants us there anyway," she explained what she was trying to say. "I still believe we will prove them all wrong one day. Win. I believe my parents will walk free," she added cheerfully.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:05 pm

"I stopped believing we'd win when everyone put down their weapons and stopped fighting," he replied. "But believe me, my parents will walk free very soon. And yours will come with surely...no Shadow stay in Azkaban for very long and I believe ten years is more than enough," he added with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:08 pm

"You don't always need a weapon to fight, you know? I believe there are many people out there, full of rage just like us, ready to strike again. This time much harder," she replied to him, still lying and enjoying wind on her pink cheeks and in her hair. She knew godparents won't be happy she was out so long again, but she couldn't help it.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:38 pm

"Well then, I expect those people full of rage to come together soon...I can't wait much longer," he said as if in that moment, he was ready to attack those who arrested his father. Of course he was just a kid, he wanted to grow and learn new things first. He wanted to be able to fight for himself, to defend the ones he cared about and at the same time, kill the other weaklings."Do your goody godparents let you be out here at this time?" Kain asked with a teasing tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:43 pm

Lilith smirked. "Let's just say they are not happy about this. But I am close to home and they know I can make it home. We are not in cruel lands of Czechia. And my godfather knows this forrest better than many others. He would find me quickly, if anything happened," she said. "What? Planning to kiddnap me, mr Shadow?" she asked, teasing him.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:38 am

Kain grinned at her question, "Maybe...I am a Shadow, you never know when I'll get my hands on you," he said and chuckled loudly afterwards. "You're going to hogwarts when you turn eleven aren't you? Not going to Wolfclaw right?" the boy asked curious. He didn't have many friends. Thinking about it, he had close to no friends. He had his cousins, but that wasn't the same thing. Lilith could very well be the first person he'd trust. He wouldn't want her to be away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:27 am

Lilith smiled. "I say it again, there is no shadow to scare me off," she laughed slightly. "And yes, I am going to Hogwarts. Both my parents went there, even godparents and I live in UK, there is no point in going to school so far away. Even if to me, Wolfclaw sounds tempting," she said. "They say it's very dark and cold there. No mudbloods around. It almost sounds like perfect place," Lilith added, lost in her thoughts about school she only heard of.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2