Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)

Post by James Potter Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:58 pm

Tying his shoelaces, James heard the door once more, and glanced at Alastor, "Do the honors," he smirked, as Moody went to the door. Alastor, standing tall, pulled the door open, and glared at the young hufflepuff that stood in front of him. James had told him who she was, and what she was. If he could, this little one would be killed right there and then. But they were at a wedding. And he had to respect that. "Yes?" he asked blocking the entry to James's room.

James Potter

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:07 pm

Luna stares up at Alastor's tall build and she bit back a smirk. ''Hey there. Here to see James? Unless that is a problem.'' She said with a raised eyebrow. She only wanted to see James for a little while before his wedding. No problems at all but of course, things happen. Staring into Alastor's eyes as he glared, Luna simply smiled brightly. Hey, Aurora always told me a smile can brighten any stick in the ass kind of person. Luna bit back a laugh whilst she grinned at Alastor.

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:09 pm

Lily smiled weakly at Morgan's first statement. She still felt bad for leaving Morgan behind, for all that happened. It was mainly because Lily could see the power Gaunts and Lestrange held over her. She could see lot of things. That Gaunts have some much bigger agenda, than they tell. That the small group that surrounds them will most likely folly them anywhere. And she was terrified of that. But even more she was terrified of the fact, she could clearly see power those people could have over Morgan and Remus. No matter how hard she tried to deny the fact. "Just be careful around them, Morgan," she half whispered, worry in her eyes. Not from fear they would hurt her best friends. But from fear what they could do to get them on their side.

When Morgan explained what happened, Lily's smile fade away. For someone it was the perfect time to say 'I told you so'. But Lily didn't think of it that way. "I am not entirely sure about what to think about that one last night. So I am just going to assume he was really good in bed and leave it there," she said, her voice as neutral as possible, because right now, she was full of many different feelings.

-----------------------

"You two are insane!" Petunia shouted as she listened to them. "You talk here about relationships, clearly with murderers, while waving around with this stick or wand or whatever, like it was normal! Where are we?! In some sort of magical war where is normal your boyfriend comes home covered in blood?!" She was furious. She didn't understand this world, she was jealous, but terrified of it in the same time and also, even if she would never admit it out loud, right now she feared for her little sister. With that, she walked out of the door, just to see bunch of people she didn't know at all. She was looking for Vernon. And her parents.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:13 pm

"He's getting ready, scram." Alastor answered harshly, before closing the door. "Who was it?" James asked, buttoning the last button of his coat. "That death eater kid." Alastor said, through gritted teeth. "Oh...you should've let her in." James said, turning to him. "You and Sirius need to stop being friends with such people. You know damn well, that outside of this wedding, I'll kill her and whoever stands in the way of the order," he said truthfully. "I know Alastor...I know."
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:36 pm

"I will, Lily. I will...." Morgan said with a tender smile. She knew that there were many around her who knew that she and Rabastan wouldn't have worked. Morgan knew that they were also very likely to be more than happy that she wasn't with him anymore and that Remus had picked her up and claimed her as his own. At Lily's comment about her 'last night' with Rabastan, she laughed, turning to another of the boxes she placed on the vanity. "There was more to it than just that. We shared the emotions we still felt for one another as much as we could..." she said remembering that night clearly. Morgan opened the box and showed Lily the ruby and gold earring and necklace SET she had picked for today. "Something borrowed," Morgan told her before setting the box down and putting the pieces on her friend.

She was stunned when Petunia had her outburst about the world that they were living in. Morgan was sure that all these goings on must have been a shock to someone who didn't understand it, or appear to like it in the least. She was just about to speak to her when she stormed from the room, slamming the door behind her. Morgan looked at Lily, "Shall I go after her? She is your sister, after all..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:53 pm

"So you really want to tell me Rabastan Lestrange has a gentle side. And is good in bed?" Lily asked curious. Trying not to think about all the circumstances around. "Okay, maybe you got the point, if he really knows to be like this, I can see at least little something why you fell for him," she admitted. Even if image of Lestrange being all that was so unreal to Lily, she couldn't even picture it actually. "Godric! Morgan I look like a woman for once! Thank you so much! James will love it," she said amazed with her own face in the mirror, when Petunia had her breakdown. Lily watched as the door slammed with sigh. "Don't. She would just be mean and it would cause a mess. Trust me, there were so many times I tried to fix things. I understand her at some point. Try to imagine your sister has powers you dream of since you are three and she visits mysterious magic magic school somewhere, having adventures you can never have," Lily said sadly.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Luna growled as soon as the door closed. She only wanted to congratulate James and wish him luck. She pressed her ear against the door to listen but gave up after hearing nothing. Breathing deeply, she composes herself and smiles brightly, not letting Alastor ruin her good mood. Quickly joining the others, she ran a hand through her hair as she looked around. She didn't feel comfortable without Sirius or Kronos by her side but she tried her best to engage in a conversation with someone who she had no idea was.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:13 pm

Andromeda sauntered away from the dressing room and found her way back to Ted. “Theodore,” she whispered softly to him, “I'll be back shortly.” Without explaining any further, Andromeda slipped away from the crowd of guests at the exciting occasions. There was no need to ask permission to explore the house at her leisure since she was family and if one was to be technical, the additional finances for the ceremony would be under her control. 

“Which one is it?” Andromeda asked herself as she trotted past the doors that led to the bedrooms in the house. “It isn't that difficult to label these…” After wrongly opening a room to a storage unit, she decided to have better judgement when picking the door. Her composure was beginning to waver until a glimmering door handle caught her eye. Of course, she thought to herself upon entering Dorea's former bedroom. “You'd be proud,” Andromeda said rhetorically to a static portrait of Dorea and Charlus that was clearly painted by Muggle hands. Once she found the document she was searching for and the small, yet glorious, piece of jewelry that accompanied it, she set back for the dressing rooms. 

Without simply knocking on the door to James' room, Andromeda bursted into the room with as much decency as possible in order to maintain the decorum. Her entrance was relatively important, considering she had to get to James before the ceremony began. She approached James and tried her hardest to disregard what notion Alastor was probably going to make. “Remember when I asked about your ring earlier? There wasn't enough time for you to respond but I have your grandfather's ring that he gave to Dorea. Since your father is no longer living to give you this, she wanted me to take responsibility and give you this before time ran out,” she explained with a smile as she handed James the family ring. “I'm sure that Lily is a perfect match for it.” Andromeda was nearly overwhelmed by the beauty in the situation and tried to slow the years of happiness that was forming in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Morgan shrugged as Lily told her to not bother with Petunia. She certainly didn't want to ruin the happy mood that everyone was in due to Petunia being rather odd and envious about things. "I'm glad you like it. Gotta look your best for the man of your dreams on a day like today," she said with a wink. Opening another box, Morgan took out a BRACELET and clipped it onto Lily's wrist. "Something new..." she said. "And, need to make sure that James is going to like you all prettied up. He is going to melt when he sees you..." Morgan added with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Alastor was about to speak once more, but Andromeda burst through, as Alastor had forgotten to lock the door. He opened his mouth to protest, but why bother. It was Andromeda. James's mother said that she, and any other members of the family were allowed to enter.
----

James smirked as his cousin returned, and he chuckled when he saw the surprise on Alastor's face. His smile vanished, once Andromeda mentioned Dorea. Yet another Potter that had died. Troubling, indeed. Then, a small smirk formed as James held Dorea's ring. Lily is a perfect match, he mused.

With tears nearly falling from his eyes, James pulled Andromeda into an embrace. They were losing everyone, but at least, they were surviving. Andromeda had proved to be someone James could trust. So he grew to care for her more than most of his family, excluding Sirius and his own mother. "Thanks for bringing this to me, Andro. Means a lot to me."

------

Sirius walked back inside, pulling Vernon along. Arthur and Peter came with him, and Arthur walked up behind Molly, kissing her cheek, "Hey lovely," he said, rubbing her stomach, as Peter waved at the others with a small smile.

-----

Sirius let go of Vernon, picking up Luna, and taking her of her feet. He held her over his shoulder, as he turned to Ted, "Hey Teddy-bear," he teased him with a smile. All in good fun.  

-----

Vernon walked up to Petunia, with worried eyes, "Something happened to you? Because it sure did to me." he growled, eyeing Sirius carefully. How dare he talk down at him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Luna feels herself get lifted and she giggles as she finds out it's Sirius. ''SIRI!'' She exclaims and tries to keep her dress from showing everything. She laughs at Sirius' nickname for Ted and she uses one of her hands to cover her mouth from giggling too much.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:19 pm

Aly smiles, as he sees Ted Tonks.

"Hey Ted" he says "How's it going?"

"And hey again Sirius" he smiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Sirius, while making sure no one looked at him, as everyone was busy. Molly with Arthur, Peter looking around, and Azaria seemed to be in the moon. Plus, Ted and Aly were looking straight at his face. His hand traveled up Luna's dress only slightly, and he pressed her thigh while chuckling loudly, before letting her slide down to the floor. "Gonna call you Teddy bear more times, Ted." he said with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Alyrin mused for a minute

"That's quite a good nickname, actually" he grinned "Teddy-Bear..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:35 pm

Luna felt Sirius' hand squeeze her thigh and she bit back a gasp. As he slid her down, she made sure to press her body against his with a smirk. She stumbled a little as she touched the floor but she made sure to fall forwards into him. She giggles. ''Sorry Siri.'' Leaning up, she kisses his cheek and wraps her arm around his waist with a bright smile. ''I think i'll just call him little bear.'' She smirks at the hidden meaning only Ted and her knew. She looks up at Sirius with a grin.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Molly was enjoying the conversation between everyone when suddenly she was kissed on the cheek. Looking, she smiled as her eyes fell on Arthur as he gently rubbed her belly. "Everything alright with everyone?" she asked as she leaned into him. She smiled as she watched everyone come in from outside.

----

Ted looked at Sirius and Alyrin as they called him the name that very few could get away will calling him. Alchemy and Luna being the ONLY two.... With a small grin, Ted let his tongue slide over his teeth before speaking. "Ted or Theodore, if you please..... Actually, no. Just Ted. No one other than Alchemy and Luna can get away with the other, good name or not...." he said giving Luna a wink as he saw her hide a laugh at his expense. When Luna answered what she would call him, he smiled and tipped his head slightly, respectfully. "And only you are allowed to use that name...." he said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:55 pm

Luna laughs lightly and sticks her tongue out at Sirius. She nudges Sirius' hip with her own before bowing her head at Ted. ''I am glad of that, little bear. Then again..compared to me you ain't so little.'' She grins manically before pinching Sirius' cheek for no reason. Then kissing them softly, sneakily pressing her chest against his. She loved to tease him. She wrapped her arms around him again and rested her head on his chest.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Sirius looked down at Luna with hungry eyes, but soon, glanced back at Ted, "Teddy bear, we both know I'm gonna keep calling you this," he teased Ted, but deep down had respect for the younger boy. He also enjoyed the way Andromeda and he got along. "Anyway, when are you and Andromeda getting together?", he asked out of the blue, while picking Luna up by her waist with one arm, smiling devilishly. 

----

"Yeah, pretty much, everyone that matters," Arthur answered with a smirk. "Heard anything from James or Lily?" he asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Molly shook her head. "Not a word yet. I bet Morgan is busy getting Lily all ready for the big walk to James. And, James, well, no one has been allowed in to see him," she said with a grin and a wink. She knew that Moody was in there with him and that some were allowed in, but most were not and turned away in true Moody style. And, she couldn't blame him at all. Best to get ready and get things going than draw them out to infinity.

----

Ted shook his head and smiled. "I know that there is no stopping you from calling me that. But, I can ask that you not and simply call me Ted," he said with a laugh. Sirius was alright in his book. Sure he had his moments, but who didn't. When he asked about him and Andromeda getting together. His blue eyes locked onto him. "Well.... If I can hang onto her for more than a moment or two before she vanishes like the wind, I might be able to ask her if she would be interested in getting together," he said simply was a small shrug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Sirius chuckled, as he pressed Luna against his body. He felt her chest tightly pressed against his, and was starting to have a hard time controlling himself. "Oh, so you are interested," Sirius said with a huge laugh afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Luna smirked as Sirius looks at her. She stares back at Ted with a bright smile and laughed at Sirius' question. ''Good question, Siri.'' She giggles and feels Sirius pick her up. She glares and holds onto him in case he drops her. She wanted to wrap her legs around him for more security but her blasted dress barely covered anything. She listened to Ted's reply and giggles. ''Oh so you do like her.'' She says in a teasing tone. Feeling her body get pressed against Sirius', she smiles happily at everyone.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Ted swallowed slightly as Luna put him on the spot. Tucking his hands into his pockets he tilted his head slightly. "Well, sure... Yeah I guess you could say that," he answered her, looking at Sirius. He didn't know if he approved of him possibly pursuing his cousin or not. He never asked, nor did it ever come up until now. "But, not sure that she feels the same way towards me or not. I'm just glad when I get the chance to see her," he added with a soft smile. Truthfully, he cared greatly for Andromeda, but the times between him seeing her and her vanishing made is tough to find out her feelings for him and to building anything on any feelings they might share.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:32 pm

"She's hard to figure out, at times, but I think she at least likes your style." Sirius answered truthfully, looking down at Luna. He winked, laying a soft kiss, right beside her lips, before looking up at Ted, "But hey, if you're wondering, you have mine and James's blessing. Go for it once you're able to," Sirius said, but not before getting drawn to Luna once more, Sirius, no... he mused, before smirking brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:38 pm

''Andro is a very lucky woman.'' Luna compliments and looks up at Sirius, feeling his lips beside her own. Caught in my trap again it seems...She thinks to herself and smiles at Ted. ''I have no blood relation to Andro or you ted but she has my blessing seeing as you're like my brother and all i want is the best for you.'' Luna says softly whilst squeezing Sirius closer to her body with a smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:00 pm

Ted nodded and smiled in his old Ted fashion. "Thank you, both. Perhaps I will get to cast a net and ask her to be mine before she disappears again," he joked. It meant a lot to him to know that not just Sirius and James, but Luna, too, all said that they would approve of him and Andromeda being together. He just hoped that she would feel the same way...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:03 pm

Feeling entangled by her eyes, Sirius could only smile once at Ted, before saying, "Alright, the two of us are going out for a while, gonna see if more people are coming, and I don't want to be alone," he smirked, and disapparated taking Luna with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:24 pm

Luna looked up at Sirius with a frown at his words. She has enough time to wave at Ted before the feeling of disapparating consumes her. She raises her eyebrow at him and smirks. ''You did that because?'' She asks with laughter in her eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next