Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Is This Happiness? (Lily)

2 posters

Go down

Is This Happiness? (Lily) Empty Is This Happiness? (Lily)

Post by James Potter Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:24 pm

The day had finally arrived. James was quite excited that Lily had accepted to go on a date with him. They had been getting a bit closer, which made James severely more jolly. Finally he had gotten her out on Hogsmeade. And he was happy he wasn't picked for the tournament. He had to be sure he was gonna be able to spend time with Lily. "So, Lily. What do you want to do first? So many things to do in here!!!" James had to have a way to kick off the conversation. He wasn't just gonna get around with Lily and be quiet the whole day. He also planned to ask her for a certain dance. But that would be later on.
James Potter
James Potter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Is This Happiness? (Lily) Empty Re: Is This Happiness? (Lily)

Post by Lily Potter Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Lily looked at James and smiled. He was always quite handsome. One of the most wanted boys at school. Troublemaker and seeker. It was quite hard overlook him. But Lily did. For a very long time. That long time, when she believed in Severus Snape. Her used-to-be best friend. It was almost year ago, but Lily still felt pain when she remembered that day. But not today. She won't let Snape to ruin her day, right? "Anything. I just hope it will be enough crazy, since after all, one would expect that from James Potter right?" she laughed. "No, really, impress me. I am still not convinced mister Potter," she said playfully as she took a few steps from him before she turned her back to him and ran into the forrest that separated Hogsmeade from Shrieking Shack. She stopped by fence and looked up to sky. It was beautiful autumn day and Lily enjoyed it with closed eyes, her face turned to sun as she waited for James to join her.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:30 pm

James smirked at the antics of the girl he had waited far too long to be free from others clinging onto her, and for her to notice him. She's immensely beautiful. James thought it was gonna be quite a long path between the friendship and relationship area. Heck, he wasn't even sure said relationship was ever gonna truly happen. But he did wish that it did. "Usually...but not when I'm with you." James commented as Lily had already left. She kinda of made him be a different person. He was still the same person around Remus and Peter. Although Sirius was starting to change himself. The tournament was surely gonna make him change even more. James just hoped he could have both Sirius and Lily by his side. James soon followed Lily, and stopped at the fences by her. "Do you like this place Lily? It's soothing isn't it. Sometimes I come here alone...kinda of gets boring. But with you here, I'm sure I won't get close to bored."
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:56 pm

Lily looked around and took a deep breath. Fresh air smelled after rain and fallen leafs and Lily looked at James once again. "I like it here," she nodded afterwards and smile appeared on her face. "Specialy when there is someone to share this beauty with," she added as she watched him and waited for his reaction. She hoped he understood her words. After all James changed a lot. He was not that stupid jerk anymore. Few months ago, Lily doubted he would be able to act like he was now, but James who was standing there with her, that was different James. The one Lily slowly fell in love with. When she thought of that, she blushed a little.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:52 pm

James saw Lily taking a deep breath, and figured he'd do the same. Being around an old castle really didn't get anyone's moods up. "How could you not...it's splendid."James smiled towards Lily. Both of them seemed to be in a good mood. He was rather dazzled with Lily's comment. "Well, I like to share the beauty this place holds with people that are special," said the gryffindor. He thought Lily would understand exactly what he meant. James's feelings towards Lily were widely known by a various number of people. He wasn't sure if she felt the same way towards him. Although he had been noticing some leads in the last times he'd been with Lily. Including what she had said a bit earlier.
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:08 pm

"Are you sure you invited the right girl than?" Lily teased him. He kept asking her on date for months, maybe years. She would be stupid to overlook that.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:54 pm

James understood that Lily knew his feelings. He still wasn't sure she had the same feelings, but losing time was a mistake James wouldn't do. "I always do the right things..." James placed his hand on Lily's cheek, her skin was soft as usual. Not being able to hold the feeling in anymore, James planted his lips on Lily's. It felt amazing, and James could only wish that Lily actually loved him as well. If she didn't push him away, James would finally know how she truly felt.
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:59 pm

Lily was shocked at first, but decided not to push James away, even if that was one of the first things her instincts were about to do. She wanted this after all. She wanted him to do it, but didn't know how to tell him her feelings are the same. The kiss was amazing. Even better than Lily imagined. As they separated after Lily was not sure how long, she smiled at him with brightest smile she knew as she felt butterflies in her stomach.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:26 pm

As the kiss was broken a bit after James did kiss Lily, the young boy couldn't help but smile. His feelings were no longer of fear, he was now sure Lily loved him back. James slowly took his hand from Lily's cheek, admiring her beauty. "I...I...I lo-..." James stuttered harshly on his words. It was hard saying something he had never said before. "I...love you Lily!" Finally, he was able to spit it out. She had reacted as he wanted to the kiss. But perhaps, this would overwhelm her.
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:33 pm

Lily knew there was completely different reaction expected from her, but she bursted from laugh a bit as she looked at James with love in her eyes. "James Potter lost of words! I must be first person to ever witness such a thing," she said happily as she took a step closer to him. "I love you too," she whispered into his ear before he could get angry that she laughed at him. Because she didn't. She was just happy. After such a long time, she felt really happy.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 pm

James was kinda of embarrassed. He had never actually stuttered about anything! He usually had every answer needed under his tongue. But this time, he cared deeply for the matter. His embarrassment quickly disappeared, as Lily whispered on his ear. Her voice made her words sound even better. As she came closer to him, James took profit of the situation. Placing his hands on her back, he pulled Lily tightly into a hug. "What does this make us?" James asked, wondering. Although he had truly changed, he still wanted to see the look on Severus's face. He may have changed for the better. But James Potter would always be Prongs.
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Lily looked at him slightly confused. "Is this your way to ask me to be your girl?" she said, little surprised, but happy in the same moment. "I agree to that," she added with smile. She couldn't believe it. Not so long ago, picture of her being with James was something she couldn't even think about.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:17 pm

James smiled as Lily made the obvious question. "Kinda yeah, you know me, I really didn't have to go to anything else for you to understand it..." he said, as James's smile turned into an intoxicating laugh. "Guess this is the fun you wanted. Guess everyone does have fun with James Potter..." James let go of Lily, although he still did want to hold her. "So, there was something I was meaning to ask you. Not as important as getting you to be mine..." James smirked. "But surprisingly, I don't have a date to the yule ball. Wanna go with me? I'm not a champion, but I'm just as good! Of course you're even a better catch...but let's not get into a fight on who's better. I don't want to be humiliated."
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Lily laughed again. "You are perfect. And much better than champion to me. Of course I will go with you!" she said happily.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:14 pm

"Perfect? Haha..." James laughed. "If I'm perfect, you're the personification of our maker." James looked over at the Shrieking Shack. "I think people will find it weird that you're finally my girlfriend beautiful. I know you don't want to talk about it, but...what about Severus? We both know how he feels about you, and although I'm sure you love me..." James sighed heavily. No matter how much they'd ignore Snape, both Lily and James knew he existed.
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down