Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

So Many Surprises [Lily, James]

2 posters

Go down

So Many Surprises [Lily, James] Empty So Many Surprises [Lily, James]

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:57 pm

Sirius sighed tiredly, as he glanced at James' house. About 2 months ago, he had moved out, and was living on his own using the money James' dad and his uncle Alphard gave him. They still saw each other every day at the order meetings though, so Sirius felt as if they were never too apart. But, the past week, James had been on an assignment in Ukraine along with Peter and, Arthur, and Bilius Weasley, so Sirius had been alone. Remus of course, was a shadow of his older self, and Sirius couldn't even talk to him like he used to anymore. After Alastor told him James was returning today, Sirius decided to pay him a visit, to not only hear about the task James had done, but also to tell him how the situation in the UK was. He knocked on the door to his former home, awaiting for it to be opened.

Back to top Go down

So Many Surprises [Lily, James] Empty Re: So Many Surprises [Lily, James]

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:01 pm

Lily jumped off the couch as she heard knocking. She wasn't aware of James forgetting his keys and it was still to early for him to be home alredy so she was extremely careful while approaching doors. Now, when she was pregnant, she felt like everything terrified her. When she saw it was Sirius, she opened without hesitation. "Sirius! Hey," she smiled at her friend. "What are you doing here?" she asked as she hugged him.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:14 pm

Sirius smirked as Lily opened the door. As she clang onto him, hugging him, Sirius slowly moved inside the house, closing the door. Much safer inside. Once they were inside, Sirius wrapped his arms around her, holding her, care and love vibrating off of him. "Hey Lily," he purred, burying his head into her shoulder before breaking the hug, "Came to talk to James. Moody told me he was coming back from his task today," he answered, with a bright grin that only Sirius Orion Black could pull of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Lily smiled at him. "Oh, he is not home yet, but you can wait for him. Have some tea while waiting?" she offered and instantly made her way towards kitchen, hiding her now concerned look. With Sirius coming, she also remembered that she wanted to talk to him about something.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Sirius nodded with a smile, before sitting in his favorite armchair, "Sure, he shouldn't be too long anyway," he said as Lily made her way to the kitchen. When he lost sight of her, the first thing he did was take out a cigarette. He lit it up, taking a long drag, as he looked at the ceiling. Needed one of these today, he mused, before taking another draw, as he waited for Lily. Pulling the ashtray that laid on the end-table next to the armchair, Sirius dropped some ashes carefully, before leaned back in his seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:28 pm

She came back after few minutes with their tea in her hands. When she saw Sirius smoke, she put tea on the table in front of him and cautiously sat on the other side of the couch to avoid as much smoke as possible, now that she was expecting a child. "Sirius, I wanted to talk to you about something," she started. "Morgan came to visit me right after your trip to Cardiff and she told me what happened there."
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:40 pm

As Lily strolled back in, Sirius quickly crushed the cigarette in the ashtray, and sat up straight. He picked up the tea-cup, taking a sip, "Ah, warm as I like it," he said with a small smirk, before Lily started to speak. "Yes, Cardiff. We went there to relax, and soon enough we were ambushed by three death eaters. But as you know, we all came out in one piece." Sirius said, with a cocky grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:44 pm

"I know and I am glad for that. But that's not what I want to talk about. I want to talk about what you did," Lily started and looked down as if she was shy. Truth was she was only looking for words. "Sirius, you cannot kill people brutaly and even be happy about it. That's the difference between us and them. We do not kill for fun. We make criminals face justice in prison," she said.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:55 pm

"And what proof did we have that they were criminals? The dark mark they bear? With an excuse of being under an Imperius curse, they could easily evade Azkaban," he explained. His point was, no matter what they did, criminals like death eaters always found a way out. That was why people like Sirius and Moody killed them, rather than send them to incarceration. "Think about my side Lily...they kill so many of my own. My uncle was killed by one of them. I've been threatened by many of them. Whenever I see one of them die, I get happy. I'm not happy I kill them, I'm happy they're dying and slowly fading out. I'm happy that the ones who day, can't later escape, and come back to haunt us. I'm happy they never hurt others. Understand that I don't want to kill them...I need to! For the sake of the innocent that can't protect themselves!" he said, with a tired sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Lily looked at Sirius with look full of disappointment and sadness. "Morgan told me how you killed them. So, don't lie to me you are not enjoying it. I am not a fool. And I love you as my brother and I fear for you. I fear you lose yourself again. That you lose that thin line that separates you from them," she said and the last words almost whispered.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:14 pm

Sirius shook his head slowly, before continuing to speak, "Moody kills them too, and he enjoys it for the same reason I do. We're both on the same side, both protecting our loved ones. We enjoy killing them because we know they're leaving this world. That's why I only kill them. I'd never kill the innocent. Just...them," he answered, saying what he thought was right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:20 pm

"Leave Moody out of this. Just because someone else does it, you don't have to be the same dammit. If Moody jumps out of window you will do it too? Sirius, you yourself must admit that was poor excuse," Lily said angrily. "James maybe pretends like he doesn't see it. But I do. And I make damn sure I will put you back on the ground, understand?!" she said.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:31 pm

"He's my mentor. I'm following in his footsteps. If he tells me killing them is more effective, I'll believe it. Plus, James sees it. He's told me he doesn't like it. But by Godric, he accepts and understands it. Do the same Lily. Please. Accept the fact I finish them off. You don't need to like it. Just...understand...I use the darkness to kill them. I control it. It no longer has any power over me. If it did, I'd be on Marvolo's side, fighting with her, and she wouldn't be with Bruce, and her son would also be mine. I'm on your side, killing them! That's it...I'm not leaving again. I'm staying. And to make sure there's no other side I can join, I'm ending the other side...please Lily, understand my point!" he said, frustrated no one was able to get him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:40 pm

"No. There is no way on Earth I accept the fact you even think about using the darkness Gaunt put inside you. Not to mention actually doing it. And the day I do accept it is the day we stop being friends. That's what you have to live with. At least it will hopefully be enough for the dark not to take over you," Lily said, prying for James to come alredy. She knew there was no way to talk Sirius out of it. But there was no way to make her step away either. So the best would probably be the conversation to end.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:47 pm

"If the darkness is inside me, I may as well just use it instead of letting it grow without me controlling it," he said, before the door pried open. James stepped in, looking exhausted. He looked around and smiled as he saw his wife and his best friend. "Well isn't it nice to come home and see you two," he said, as Sirius came to him and held him over his shoulder, "James!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:56 pm

"James!" Lily called out happily before she jumped around his neck and gave her husband loving kiss. "I missed you so much," she whispered to him.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Sirius dropped James, who held Lily protectively. "I've missed you too!" he said with a soft smile, "How are things here?" He asked the both of them, "Calm! Surprisingly." Sirius answered, as James nodded happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Lily looked at the boys and thought about telling them. She didn't really think this was a good time to say it, on the other hand, when will be the good time? "Boys, I have something to tell you," she started and went quiet for a few seconds again. "James is going to be dad," she said than, maybe a bit too quietly, afraid of their reaction.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:23 pm

"A WHAT?" They asked in unison, their tones showing nothing but disbelief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:32 pm

Lily looked at them. She hated when they did this. "That means, James is incapable of having good protection and I am pregnant. You are going to be dad. In july most likely," she said, last two sentences she was pointing with her finger into chest of her husband. "And that means Petunia will hate us probably even more because she is pregnant too. Honestly, now I feel like I am starting to understand why she feels like I always steel her fame," she added sarcaticaly, hormones talking instead of her.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:52 pm

After some seconds of silence, Sirius tilted his head to James. Both were extremely serious. "You're gonna be a dad..." And as soon as Sirius finished his sentence, they both burst out laughing. "You? A dad?" suddenly, they stopped laughing and James simply smiled, "You're gonna be a great father!" Sirius said, as James looked at Lily, "She's pregnant too? Fuck's sake..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:03 pm

"Very funny," Lily almost hissed, still not really sure if James is glad or not. "Of course she is. She hoped that being the first to bring grandchild to the family, she get attention of me," she said.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:10 pm

"Well I couldn't care less about her!" James said, walking to Lily and pulling her to him, "You're pregnant and we're gonna have a kid!" he sang out happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:17 pm

Lily didn't really expect his moves so, he caught her by surprise. "Yeah, it looks like it," she replied. But than she smiled and kissed him once again. "And Sirius could be a godfather, what do you think?" she suggested out of nowhere, giving Sirius look to remind him she didn't forget their conversation.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:53 pm

Sirius narrowed his eyes, but closed them soon enough, "Yes, Sirius you must!" James said, not letting Lily go. Sirius gave it a thought or two, but soon enough, he agreed. "Of course. How could I refuse...I'll happily be the godfather!" he said, with a bright smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down