Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Next contestant (open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Next contestant (open) Empty Next contestant (open)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Luna ran to the Room of Requirement in her TRAINING outfit. It quickly opened up as she tightened her fingerless gloves. Walking in, she sees training mats, some punchbags, a boxing ring, some weights and a climbing wall. She smirked as a fiery fury was shining bright in her eyes. She had got a new tattoo, a dream catcher on her ribs to signify how she dares to dream for more than what she can reach for. She began to doing press ups on the mats and a fierce growl emitted from her throat. She stood up and stretched her legs ready to do some high kicks. She punches and kicks the bag to end with a spinning kick, her hair sticking to her forehead due to the sweat. 

''I judge by what's she wearing, just how many heads i'm tearing Off, of assholes coming onto her. Each night it seems like it's getting worse. And i wish she'd just take the night off so i don't have to fight off Every asshole coming onto her. It happens every night she works.'' She sang, her voice rough with an edge that had no explanation. She kept kicking and punching whilst she sang. 

''Here comes the Next Contestant. Is that your hand on my girlfriend? Is that your hand? I wish you'd do it again. I'd watch you leave her limping. I wish you'd do it again. I'd watch you leave here leaving. There goes the Next Contestant.'' Luna's voice rang amongst the noises of her kicking the punching bag. Sweat beads ran down from her forehead and pooled at her neck. She never stopped kicking and punching.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Next contestant (open) Empty Re: Next contestant (open)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:22 pm

Alyrin walked along the corridor, when he saw the Room of Requirement.

Inside he saw Luna, attacking a punching bag with some ferocity.

"Hiya there" he said to her "Is it all right if I come in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Luna dropped off fists and wiped the sweat off of her brow when she heard a familiar voice. She turns chuckling. ''Hey Alyrin! Of course it is.'' She says and then tilts her head. ''You always seem to catch me training and in a odd foul mood.'' She says thoughtfully with a small smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Alyrin smiled

"Yeah, I do, don't I?" he said, half smiling.

"Anyway, how are you?" he asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:02 pm

Luna chuckles and took off her hat, throwing it across the room. She ties it up in a messy bun and wipes the sweat off her neck with a towel. ''I could be better...I don't even know what's wrong with me, Alyrin...i just feel emotional all the time..'' She says softly. ''How 'bout you?'' She asks, curious.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Alyrin shrugs

"Could be better I guess, but by and large I'm okay"

"And it's okay" he says softly "Nothing's wrong with you. And pounding on punching bags is probably a better way of releasing your emotions than some I can think of..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Luna smiles. ''And how could you better my new friend?'' She smirks and then nods. ''That is true...It's fun too. I like singing as well as the sound just goes well with the song.'' She shrugs and leans against the boxing ring, wiping her back with the towel. ''What are ya doing here, anyways?'' She asks, curious.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:30 pm

"Just strolling by" Alyrin replied, smiling.

"Also, I've worked out a little. It really can be a positive change" he smiled.

"And how about a sword fight? I know I'm a beginner but even so..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Luna nods. ''Sounds like fun, Aly!'' She grabs her wand from the side and waves them at the corner to see a stack of swords there. She smirks and grabs one, swinging it in the air. She grabs another and passes it to Alyrin. ''It's a simple common sword...I dislike 'em but they're still okay swords.'' She says softly with a bright smile. ''I'm glad ya worked out a little. This place is also good for training as well...it gives you want you need.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Titania was bored and had recently met this girl. Luna Valkyrie. Seemed like a pretty neat person and loved weapons just like she did. She walked past a room, hearing a familiar voice and entered it to see her with a Lion. She smirked darkly, her dark green eyes shined bright as the thought of his blood trickling on the floor filled her mind. She brushed it away and forced a kind smile. ''Hey Luna...Hello little lion cub. Name's Titania Calor and you are?'' She asks, not really caring. ''Whatcha doing here with a sword? Don't ya know ya could get hurt playing with sharp things? We wouldn't want that now would we?'' She cooed with a wide smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna turned to see Titania. She smirked, just as darkly as her until she heard her new friends words. ''Nia...He's a friend. I'm just helping him so don't mess with him, Kay?'' She said in a stern voice and Titania reluctantly nodded, leaning against a wall sucking on a dark red lollipop.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:45 pm

Alyrin looked around, seeing Titania

"Hi there Titania" he smiled "I'm Alyrin. Alyrin Tarbeck"

"And sometimes I like playing with sharp things" he smiled to her.

He looked at Luna "And you're right, the Room of Requirement is good for training. I really like it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Titania takes the lollipop out of her mouth and bows her head. ''Hey there Aly and hm...they can be dangerous. You best be careful. Salazar knows what Luna will do to you...or what i will.'' She smirks darkly and puts the sweet back.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna chuckles at Titania's words and shakes her head. ''Don't worry. I won't hurt ya...much.'' She laughs louder. ''So do i...I sing in here a lot too. No one really comes here anymore and i'm glad of that.'' She says looking around.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:54 pm

Alyrin smiled to Titania "Hmm... that sounds intriguing. Maybe we can spar after my match with Luna?"

"And yeah" he said to Luna "It's okay. Getting hurt is part of the process, I don't really mind losing."

He grinned softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Titania chuckles. ''I don't fight with little pip squeaks, Aly.'' She teases, a mysteriousness in her dark emerald eyes. ''I'm sure the insane Luna wouldn't mind to hurt you one bit.'' She says with a cruel smirk forming on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna nodded slowly. ''I'll try not to hurt you so you get some scars like me...No one wants that.'' She says looking down at her body which was covered in scars and tattoos. She looked back up, eyes turning into a steel grey. ''Ya ready, Aly? By the way....don't listen to Nia. I used to be insane.'' She smirked darkly.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:03 pm

Alyrin grinned, on his guard.

"Well... that's a relief" he smiled for a second. "And yep, I'm ready"

He picked up a sword, holding it aloft

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:09 am

Titania tilted her head in a feline movement, sucking on the lollipop with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna didn't speak. She simply bowed her head with respect, eyes a molten steel. She smirked coldly and moved her sword towards him in a swift moving, hearing the clash. She spun and swung it it again, landing near his forearm hitting him if he doesn't move or block.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:34 am

Alyrin reacted quickly, bringing his sword up to block the attack.

He then swung his sword again, aiming at her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Luna spun out of the way and kicked her leg out in a smooth motion. A dangerous glint flashed though her eyes as the thought of stabbing him like Titania wanted her too.0
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:27 pm

Alyrin saw her kicking her leg out, quickly jumping over her leg.

As he was in the air, he slashed down with his sword, again aiming at her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:16 pm

Luna growled loudly, her steel eyes flashed with anger and annoyance. She spun out of his aim, the tip nicking the smallest part of her shoulder. She slashes towards him, not caring anymore if she hurts him. No one hurts Luna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Titania watched Luna's anger grow. She smirked, licking the lollipop and leans back, hanging her head down.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:10 pm

Alyrin did not duck fast enough and Luna's sword nicked his wrist.

He stumbled back for a bit, then slashed his sword again towards Luna, his expression unreadable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:13 pm

Luna smirked darkly and as he slashed the sword, she jumped on the air. She kicked the sword and did a flip over him. She spun around and put the sword against his neck, she panted on it and smirked. ''You're a good sword fighter for your first time kiddo.'' She complimented.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Alyrin smiled "Thanks, Luna!".

He got up, wiping some sweat off his brow, having to lift up his fringe in order to do so.

He smiled at Titania "Enjoy the show?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Luna bows her head, respectively. She walked over to Titania and grabbed a bottle of water that was in her hand, sipping it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Titania smirked. ''It was funny however your movements are too rough. You're like a scared gladiator trying to hit the serious spots. It won't work. You need smoother movements to get the right angle or you'll just miss everything.'' She comments with a smirk.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:41 pm

Alyrin considered this for a moment

"Fair point" he acknowledged with a nod of the head.

"So.. what are you guys doing now?" he asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:44 pm

Titania shrugs. ''Gotta keep ya living, don't we?'' She said. ''Well Luna i believe has to see her boyfriend and I am going to be most likely alone.'' She replied with a tilt of her head. ''What about you?'' She asks softly.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next