Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Christmas dinner (Legion, Thane, Dragon, Kronos, Hades, Luna, Skyla, Belledonna, Cian and Jocelyn) (closed)

+4
Kronos Grimm
Luna Valkyrie
Cian Dawson
Jocelyn Immorta
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Christmas dinner (Legion, Thane, Dragon, Kronos, Hades, Luna, Skyla, Belledonna, Cian and Jocelyn) (closed)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas dinner (Legion, Thane, Dragon, Kronos, Hades, Luna, Skyla, Belledonna, Cian and Jocelyn) (closed)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:09 am

a few tears streamed down Jocelyn's cheeks but she wiped them away as Luna pulled the jacket over her shoulders. "I'm sorry, i feel so uncomfortable, i never had a christmas dinner and presents ever in my life and i just wanted to be nice and buy presents with my saved money. I should just leave you all and i just go and read something in the library, i don't want to be feeling awkward." Jocelyn gave Luna back her jacket and walked up to the door.

Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Christmas dinner (Legion, Thane, Dragon, Kronos, Hades, Luna, Skyla, Belledonna, Cian and Jocelyn) (closed)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas dinner (Legion, Thane, Dragon, Kronos, Hades, Luna, Skyla, Belledonna, Cian and Jocelyn) (closed)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:15 am

Luna rolled her eyes and grabbed Jocelyn's wrist, pulling her into a bigger hug. ''So do I, Jocy...I've never really had a fantastic Christmas. Sooo let's suffer together shall we?'' A lopsided grin formed on her face. ''Please don't go...I want to spend Christmas with my family and you're part of that. Pleaseee?'' She pleaded, finally relaxing around someone. Thoughts of Aurora left her and she smiled down at Jocelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:24 am

As her wrist was grabbed and she was pulled into a giant hug, she relaxed more and wrapped Luna in a hug also. "alright, i'll stay, the food is going to be delicious as i smelled it and watched how the hired house elves were cooking before you came. I don't want to miss that." Together they walked to the house and walked inside.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:49 am

Luna teasingly ruffled Jocelyn's hair. ''Oh i smelled the food when i came in. I can't wait to eat. House elves are amazing creatures despite how most pure bloods treat 'em. Belledona brought her house elves to our home so they have a place to stay...They love to cook and we also give them clothes.'' She says thoughtfully. ''We're having a christmas dinner tomorrow as well but for the house elves. We cook for them.'' She says with a small smile and enters the home, sitting on Kronos' lap. She mutters a sorry and Skyla looks at Jocelyn. ''I am sorry for my..blunt explanation, Jocelyn. I should not have said anything.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:12 am

"May not have needed to, but I wanted to," Cian said as Jocelyn took the gift. "Later, I'll tell ye all about tha' locket," he said with a wink. As Jocelyn got up from his lap and brought in her gifts for everyone, Cian was surprised. He really hadn't been expecting anything as simply getting to spend Christmas with her was enough. Upon opening the blue wrapped box and the box, his classic Cian grin spread across his face. He didn't know what to say. When Jocelyn nuzzled into his neck, as tensions seemed to rise, he whispered to her, "Lassy, this is wonderful. I will wear it always to keep you close." Gently, he slipped the dogtag from the box and put it over his head. With a wink, he tucked it inside his sweater.

As Luna left and questions about her sister were brought up, Cian looked to the door. 'She was dead...Alex killed her... So that was it. That was why Luna was....different. Jocelyn got up and excused herself, and Cian let her go. Listening to her foorsteps, Cian figured she went outside. Leaning forward and pressing his hands together, he shook his head slightly. "Not a good way to start the holiday," he murmered to himself. Looking up at Skyla, he said, "My condolences to your family, Skyla."

Just as he was preparing to go after the girls, he happened to look up and spotted that both Luna and Jocelyn had returned. Perhaps, this time, it was good that he didn't go after her. He tipped his head to Luna and then held his hand out for Jocelyn, welcoming her back to sit on his lap if she wished. If he could, he hoped to have a chance to talk with Luna to personally give his sympathies to her, but that would have to wait until a more opprotune time.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:38 am

Jocelyn smiled at Luna's sillyness and went back to Cian, cuddling with him. "Sorry i walked away from you." She said softly to him, kissing his cheeks. Jocelyn turned to Skyla. "It's okay, i just felt a little uncomfortable, i never celebrated Christmas before, last year it was on school." Jocelyn explained and then she turned back to Cian. She was really happy that Cian was here. She felt relaxed in his arms. Jocelyn turned to her brothers, cousin and Dragon. "Do you like your presents?" she asked them.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:19 am

Kronos smiled at the gifts. He walked out the room with them and came back in with his own. He stood there and grinned at everyone. "I has prezzies" He passed a gift to Jocelyn.
Inside she would find a necklace, a gold necklace twisted around it was a black metal, then the two metals formed a pendant with the letters J.G on one side then on the other a Tornado of water and a small diamond in the center. A note was attached. "Press the intials, I will know you need help lil sis"
He gave one too Legion. And punched him in the jaw. "That was for smashing you gutair on me"
When Legion opened the box he would find a new gutair, bass. The exact one he had, it was a deep blue with a black skull and cross bones on the back. The strings had "WAAASSSAAAAPPPP" all written on them, in very small writing of course.
Next was Skyla. He gave her flowers and chocolate "I don't really know what you like, sorry." He smiled. He looked a Cian and said. "I had no idea you were comming, so..." He passed him a bag with 100 gallons in it "Get ya self something." He looked at Belledonna and smiled. "I have got you something. Not much but..."He gave her some chocolates, roses and a pair of diamon earings.
He turned to Luna and smiled. He gave her a box. Inside she would find other boxes, in one was a silver necklace and pendant. On this pendant was A wolf howling at the moon and on the other side was "I love you Luna." She would open another to find a ring that was silver also, but had a ring of small diamonds going all the way round the center. Then inside it was carved. "The one ring to prove his love" attached was a note "LOTR FTW?"
To Thane he was given a limited addition Katana, they came in pairs but Kronos could only get one.
To Dragon was an old english flintlock. Beautiful weapon. Old and amazing. It was part of a set, but Kronos could only afford the one.
To hades, well, Hades got a set of silver throwing knifes.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Grimm Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:29 am

Legion levitated a set of presence on. He then levitated the correct Prezzie to the correct person.
Legion growled at the punch but laughed at the gift. "Hmmm seems familiar haha" He gave Kronos an old Longbow, with 30 arrows and quiver.
To Thane, was the matching Katana.
To Dragon was the matching Flintlock.
To Skyla was a few gifts. She recived a ring with the words I love you Sky, carved on. It was golden with sliver welded into it. She also got diamond earings, as well as a gold necklace, again with silver welded into it. Then the pendant was a paw print with her intials inside.
Belledonna got a silver bracelt with "HEYYAAA" Carved underneath, then Luna. She recived a ring saying "Welcome to the family" it was gold with blue running round the edges. Jocelyn recived a ring also, white gold it was, with her intials carved on and diamonds running through it. A note attached said. "Push the intials, I'll be there sis <3" Then finaly she recived a silver braclet saying "I am Jocelyn Grimm, don't fuck with me" on it. This gift, made Legion chuckle when she read it.
Legion Grimm
Legion Grimm

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:38 am

Dragon smiled at his gifts. He looked at Jocelyn and passed her a long package.Inside she would find a sword. This sword was katana based, however, it had a slight difference. The blade itself reflected its own silverness, but as it was tinted slightly blue, it gave of a blue light that shined bright, even in the dark. The blade itself was folded steel forged in the fire of a Dragon. The hilt however, was not a traditional hilt. It was slightly curved and was also silver with black metal criss crossing across it to form an elaborate pattern. The bottom of the hilt was rounded into a circle with Jocelyns Intials carved on, in black. The hand guard on the hilt was slightly spiked and the blade had a Angel carved on one side and a water tornado on the other. A note attached said "I will have to Train you soon" The brothers got two books on dark magic with made them grin. Thane got an Bow, an old, oak bow. Dragon looked at the Valkyrie twins and passed them both roses and 200 gallons each. He gave Cian a stern look and 100 gallons. Belledonna got roses, chocolate and gold hoop earings.
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:48 am

(Legion got Hades an Katana, and Dragon got him, 3 combat knifes, each with "I am the god of death" carved on, and a normal sword with "Hades motherfucking Grimm bitches" Carved on, sorry, forgot to say xD)

Thane gave Jocelyn all of his old spell books, both good and dark spells, with annotated notes, he also had hidden her wand in the book with a note saying "Shh, don't tell the miserable git Hades, I made a fake one and replaced it <3 Have fun training."
He gave Dragon as samuri sword saying "ITS DRAGON TIIIIME!" and a crossbow, for show ofcourse.
He passed Hades a custom Katana and sheathe that had "SLASHY SLASH! I'M A PSYCHOPATH" carved on and throwing knifes with "Sorry...I like throwing sharp objects <3" on it. He gave the boys a matching set of training weapons to use on each other. He turned to his beloved, and gave Belledonna, Roses, chocolate, diamon earings, a ring saying "For eternity baby <3" a necklace with a locket of them two hugging. To the Valkyrie twins he gave them both knifes and he showed Luna he had her hidden blade thing. He then showed her he added a second blade to it. He smiled and chucked it to her. Skyla, she got flowers two.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:42 am

Jocelyn looked amazed at the lots of presents she got. A necklace with a hidden button for when she is in danger and need help from Kronos. A beautifull golden ring from Legion also with a hidden button for when she is in danger and need help, she also got a bracelet with a text on it that made her smile brightly, she looked at Legion and Kronos with happy tears in her eyes. She walked up to Kronos and hugged him. "Thank you.." She then turned to Legion and hugged him too. "Thank you so much."

Jocelyn opened the presents from Dragon and looked at it in awe, her own sword, it was beautiful and it felt really good in her hand. She looked at the note and looked up at Dragon, smiling. "Yeah definitely. Thank you so much this is beautiful. Jocelyn grabbed the presents from Thane, books, lots of books with spells and she opened one of the books and her eyes widened as she read the note attached to it. Jocely walked up to Thane and Dragon and gave them both an hug. "Thank you so much and Dragon don't look at Cian that way, he already had the look and talk with Legion and Kronos, he is approved.: Jocelyn said to Dragon and sat down nect to Cian, leaning against him. "This is the best Christmas ever so far." Jocelyn said smiling brightly.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:06 am

Cian smiled as gifts were exchanged all around, even to himself. He hadn't planned on receiving anything but accepted the Galleons in stride with a smile and a thank you to each. He took the look from Dragon in stride. Afterall, he was dating the youngest in the Grimm family. When Jocelyn told Dragon that he had passed the test with Kronos and Legion, a grin played with the corner of his mouth. As Jocelyn sat, he put his arm around her and kissed the top of her head. It was turning out to be a most excellent Christmas already.

"Thank you for allowing me to spend the holiday with all of you," Cian said, directing it more to Dragon than anyone else in the room.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:11 am

Jocelyn smiled at Cian and nuzzled her head in his neck, holdiung her presents on her lap. She was really happy and the sword was really beautiful that she couldn't wait for the training with Dragon. She looked from Dragon, Thane to Hades. What would he think about giving his younger sibling a sword and spellbooks both dark and light? He isn't completely on the light side more at the Dark side.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:12 am

*Thane*
Thane walked over to Jocelyn and hugged her he whispered in here ear. "Don't tell Hades I gave you my Dark magic books, he doesn't know...I don't want his knew throwing knifes to be aimed at me..." He winked at her and walked away then sat down again.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:30 am

Jocelyn saw Thane coming up and puller herself up and let her be hugged, she smiled as he told her not to tell Hades about the Dark Magic books. Jocelyn pulled out of his hug and nodded at him. "I promise." Jocelyn said to him. Thane walked away and Jocelyn sits down again next to Cian, cuddling up him, holding his hand.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2