Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A little reunion (Philip, Thane and Legion)

3 posters

Go down

A little reunion (Philip, Thane and Legion) Empty A little reunion (Philip, Thane and Legion)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Jocelyn was sitting at a table, she couldn't believe she was here while she needed to be doing homework. She looked at the professor.

"Why are we here and not at school, i have plenty of homework to do, it just feels not right to be here. I have a test in the morning, so we should go back." Jocelyn said to him. She was scared that one of her brothers found out she was with a teacher here drinking tea. Jocelyn sipped her tea and she looked around nervously
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

A little reunion (Philip, Thane and Legion) Empty Re: A little reunion (Philip, Thane and Legion)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:32 pm

Philip chuckled, as he took a large sip of his tea. "Don't worry Jocelyn. You're with a professor. If someone asks, tell them you couldn't say no. I mean, this is much better than homework anyway." He grinned, rested back in his chair. "So Jocelyn. You mentioned your family had a journal. I'd like to hear more about that." He said, making an innocent face. Like a small child, that wishes to simply listen to a story.

Back to top Go down

A little reunion (Philip, Thane and Legion) Empty Re: A little reunion (Philip, Thane and Legion)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:39 am

Jocelyn nodded at him. "Yes we have. It tells stories about our ancestors and their special abilities, it is handwritten and still in perfect state, only the youngest Grimm is not in it so they haven't written something about me because I'm the youngest." Jocelyn paused and drank from her tea. "It is not special as it is not finished. Do you have a family journal?" She asked him curiously.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:38 am

Thane was in the Inn. He was talking to some of the people he knew, he turned around when he spotted two people one he remembered. Philip. Philip Malfoy. The other. If is memory served him right was Jocelyn Grimm. His younger cousin. He smiled. Then another figure caught his eye. Someone who was sneaking into the in and near the pair but far away enough not to be seen. He remembered him aswell. Legion.

Legion had sat somewhere he could still be seen. Thane acted fast. He grabbed a chair and sat blocking Philips line of sight on him. He winked at Jocelyn and spoke. "Philip? Is that you? It must be. Can't forget your face. Thane. Thane Divine. Nice to see you again" Thane smiled at him. He remembered Philip well. They had met a long time ago. Then just went around causing chaos. Good times.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:31 pm

Jocelyn looked at the man who suddenly grabbed a chair and winked at her. Who is this guy? Jocelyn looked at him while he talked to the professor but she didn't say anything but something was familiar but she couldn't really put a finger on it.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:15 pm

Philip took another sip, whistling in a tone. "The Malfoys don't seem to need one." He nodded, with a smile. "For good measure, I do have a little book with nice information where I write additional info in. But it's nothing too big."

Philip turned his sight to a strange looking fellow. "Thane? You sneaky bastard. Jesus, how long has it been? 5 years? The hell are you doing here? Oh and this is Jocelyn. She's a student at Hogwarts." Philip had yet to see that Divine idiot after their last encounter. It was amazing how much chaos they brought. But damn, it had been nearly more than 5 years now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:33 pm

Thane acted like he didn't know her. "Nice to meet you Jocelyn. I am Thane, I went to hogwarts. I was in slytherin. What house are you? I am going to hazard a guess but you are also a slytherin." he turned to Philip. "Your a teacher now? Wow...that was unexpected. Oh well. So my old friend. Been 5 years. How has life treated you?
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:26 pm

Jocelyn looked at him confused but smiled anyway. "Nice to meet you Thane. Yeah you are right, i am in slytherin." Jocelyn turned herself away and looked around the room. She didn't want to be here. Jocelyn finished her tea. "I'm going back to school, my brothers they don't know i'm here and i have a test in the morning." Jocelyn settled some money on the table for the tea and looked at Philip and Thane. "I'm sorry professor, Thane." she said to them grabbing her coat.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:21 pm

OCC As I am and idiot I forgot I wasn't logged in a thane and don't wat to retype this. So this was Thanes actions

"Oh Jocelyn. One knows your here. Take your lurking brother with you. I am sure you can explain to Kronos and Legion why you havent mentioned the book to them." he grabbed Legion by the scruff of the neck and threw him her way. "Nighty, Nighty, master and miss Grimm. Have a splendid evening. He smiled and pointed to the door.

Last edited by Kronos Grimm on Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am a fool)
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:44 pm

Jocelyn looked shocked at the sudden movement of Thane and Jocelyn widened her eyes when Legion was thrown her way. Jocelyn looked at Thane. "Who are you and how do you know that we are Grimms, I never met you in my life and i'm sure my brother either." Mia comes to live in Jocelyn's body, she pointed her wand at him and tilted her head to the left. "Tell me who you are and why are you so mad at us." She hissed at him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Thane sighs. "Put the wand down and you don't get hurt Jocelyn Mia Grimm. I do not wish to harm you. Keep aiming the wand and I will." He drew his wand and placed it on the table. "Jocelyn. Please think about this. This would not be wise. Ronan. I believe you know his true name Philip. Ronan. Calm your sister please. Then go back to hogwarts."

Legion nodded. "Jocelyn. Do not start a fight with him. He hurts peple for fun. Just let it go."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Jocelyn had still her wand in her hand but why was the big question. She shook her head and looked at Thane. "Just tell me who you are, how do you know my full name?" She kept asking the same question and as Legion walked up to her and told her what he does, Jocelyn shrugged. "I don't care, if he doesn't answer my question i will harm him. I'm not your little sister, no little Jocelyn anymore. So try me Thane." Jocelyn looked at him. She was not going to give up, she wanted to prove that she could take care of herself.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:20 pm

Thane grabbed his wand and spoke the disarming spell. "I am your cousin. I am your older cousin. I will not harm you. Unless you attack me. Now, lets calm down. I know your full name as I was there at you birth, and the others. I am not a threat to you. So quit trying to harm me. Jesus. I was there when you mother died and father vanished." He smiled and sat back. "Now. I recived a letter. Saying I am able to be yor guardian. I would gladly do so. If you give me a chance Jocelyn. Please."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:28 pm

Jocelyn's wand flew out of her hand and she looked shocked at Thane. He knew her biological mother and father? Was there a posibility that her father still lived? Jocelyn fell to her knees on the inn and looked at her wand, she grabbed it and put it away and when she heard he could be the guardian she looked up, her tears rolling over her cheeks. "I....I need some air...." Jocelyn pulled herself up and walked outside, she walked to a low wall and leaned against it, looking up at the sky. "My mom is really dead?"
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:35 pm

Thane Looked at Philip. "Give me a miniute." as he left "Legion wait and take her back when she goes." He walked out and said. "Yes she is. Sorry. I thought you knew. There is a 65% chance your father lived. I know this is very sudden. You had the right to know. I know as I am junior assistant in the ministry. I know that you don't like me. I love your family, you mum and dad were good to me. Let me repay the debt." he said this with kindness in his voice.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Jocelyn looked at him as he tells her about her real mother. "I don't know if i can like anyone in my family because they are dying one by one, i saw my grandmother burned to death, my brothers were killed both in one year." Jocelyn shook her head. "i have a curse on me and i don't anyone to die. I wanted the teacher to be my guardian because....." Jocelyn looked at him, wiping away her tears, she breathed in and out. " I know things that people on the wrong side can use, i have a gift. I need to be on the safe side where no one has that interest in knowing those things. Thane if you are at the good side then it is fine with me but if not i could be in danger. The wrong side only seeks for power." Jocelyn shook her head. "Why am i telling you this?" She asked no one in particular.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:03 pm

Thane smiled. "Jocelyn. My side is my family. I will look after you against anyone. Even the dark lord if I must. You gift can be used wisely, or not. If you choose to share it. Choose someone you can trust. I will tell nobody. You are not cursed by the way. I know how you feel. My parents died, my brothers and sisters did as well. They live on through me. Listen. Tell your brothers. Remind them family. trust me. They will tell nobody. Nobody but family will know. Okay?" he said with a faint smile.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:36 am

Jocelyn looked confused but nodded anyway. Only one comment stayed in her head 'Your gift can be used wisely, or not' Jocelyn shook her head at that comment. "I can't tell my brothers, they seek for power they will talk and then i'm doomed. I have to go to school." Jocelyn walked away from Thane wrapping her coat around her body, it was way too cold. Jocelyn warmed her body at both sides of her arms, it was getting darker and she needed to pass the shrieking shack to come to the castle.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down