Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Can i ask you a question? (Briana, Belledonna and Jocelyn)

Go down

Can i ask you a question? (Briana, Belledonna and Jocelyn) Empty Can i ask you a question? (Briana, Belledonna and Jocelyn)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:07 pm

Jocelyn walked up to the office of her Charms professor. She needed to ask someone about her little problem. She couldn't go to professor Prewett as she was probably mad at her for being so rude. Jocelyn knocked on the door and took a deep breath.

She couldn't tell her brothers and Thane and Dragon were not an option either, why was she the one living with only guys. "Jocelyn rolled her eyes by that thought. She waited outside the door till the professor either opened the door or called to come in. She hoped professor Yaxley could help her with her girl problem.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Can i ask you a question? (Briana, Belledonna and Jocelyn) Empty Re: Can i ask you a question? (Briana, Belledonna and Jocelyn)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:17 pm

"What a week...." Professor Yaxley mumbled to herself as she drank some of her tea. It wasn't a bad week, more just flew by and now she was backlogged with papers and things. She kept the lighting very low, the brigtest point in her office was her desk that had six candles, three on each stand and a stand at each end of her desk. As she sat working on grading some essays from her older students, there was a soft knock on her office door. "Door is open!" she called happily, granting persmission to whomever was asking to come in.

Back to top Go down

Can i ask you a question? (Briana, Belledonna and Jocelyn) Empty Re: Can i ask you a question? (Briana, Belledonna and Jocelyn)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:27 pm

Jocelyn heard the professor call that she could come in, jocelyn opened the office door and stepped in, she peeked around looking for the professor. The office was pretty dark apart from the light coming from the candles. Jocelyn stepped into her office and walked up to her desk. She stopped, keeping a fair amount of distance between her and the desk. Jocelyn bit her lip before she spoke. "Professor Yaxley, i'm Jocelyn and i wanted to ask you a couple of questions, if that is alright with you of course." Jocelyn asked politely and waited for the professor to answer on her question.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Professor Yaxley looked up at the small voice coming from in front of her desk. Looking up, she smiled at the young Slytherin. She had seen her in class before, and remembered that she was one who tended to keep to herself but was very bright. "Of course, Jocelyn, of course," she said as she stood and waved her hands, bringing the torches up to brighten up the room. "Come, have a seat," she said, offering Jocelyn one of the two armchairs next to her fireplace. "What's on your mind?" Professor Yaxley asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:22 am

Jocelyn sits down on one of the armchairs, the professor offered. "Umm I'm living with all boys and in the summer break I stumbled on something odd by myself, I was quite in panic but now I have it again." Jocelyn took a deep breath because she has to be more specific about her little problem. "I don't know it is but i get stomachache and when I got to the bathroom, I bleed." Jocelyn blushed and looks away into the fireplace, it was pretty embarrassing but she hoped she could do something about it, she didn't like it to bleed so much and she couldn't tell the guys at home. Jocelyn looked up at her professor again.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:53 am

Professor Yaxley listened to Jocelyn as she told about living with no one other than boys and men. As she told about the issue at hand, Professor Yaxley smiled and reached out a hand to the young girl. Of course she would have problems going to her brothers about such matters, and even to any of the older boys living with her. "Jocelyn, what you are experiencing is completely normal. I promise..." she said gently. "You have simply crossed from being a child to being a woman, body-wise. Every female has this happen once a month. It's often refered to 'her time' when it happens and generally lasts a few days to a week and comes every 21 days or so," Professor Yaxley continued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:57 am

Jocelyn smiled weakly and listens to what professor Yaxley had to say, Jocelyn nods but there was confusion about it. "So this comes back every month? How am i going to tell my brothers and cousins about it?" She asked. Jocelyn liked the professor, she was really kind and she gave answer to her questions even though it is a bit personal.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:02 am

"Well..... You don't have to tell them. But, I bet they know about such matters already, Jocelyn. Your brothers are smart, and, if I'm not mistaken, involved with girls of their own," Professor Yaxley offered. "They may not know that you have reached this point in your life, but they know that girls have this. It's a normal part of growing up. It's really up to you if you want to tell them," she added. Professor Yaxley remembered when she reached 'womanhood'. She didn't tell her father, but she was sure her mother did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:14 am

jocelyn nodded and sighed in relief. "Thank you professor..." Jocelyn had one favor to ask but she wasn't sure if the professor would help with that. Jocelyn looked away again and then back up. "Professor i still have one question, well more an favor to ask. I didn't really start great and with respect with another teacher, you see she is the girlfriend of my cousin but i never ever met her before, i saw her at my house but i don't know, we never really spoke with eachother... Now i was a little bit rude to her and i regret it but i don't dare to apologize to her. I was wondering if you could come with me to apologize to her." Jocelyn looked at the professor with a hopeful expression.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:30 am

Professor Yaxley nodded. "I'd be happy to go with you to make amends with Professor..... Which one, Jocelyn?" she asked. She thought she suspected just who the professor in question might be, but she wanted to hear from the girl whom needed the appology.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:44 pm

Jocelyn smiled happily. She was going to come with her, that was something she didn't expect at all. "It is professor Prewett, Belledonna....I don't know if i can say that, probably not." Now Jocelyn was hoping the professor would cooperate and would accept my apology, Jocelyn thought.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:17 pm

There was a twinkle in Professor Yaxley's blue eyes at hearing that the rudeness Jocelyn spoke of was directed to her friend Belle, and she wasn't surpirsed that she had asked her to go with her to say she was sorry. "Of course I will go with you to see Professor Prewitt, Jocelyn. Come on..." she said getting up and waving her hand to exstinguish the candles around her desk. Professor Yaxley moved to the door and held it open for her as she waited for Jocelyn to lead the way for Professor Prewett's office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Jocelyn closed her eyes and opened them again before she stood up and followed the professor out of her office. She felt that she was getting nervous, would professor Prewett accept her apology and what would happen if she didn't? Would Thane still talk to her? Jocelyn was deep in thoughts and noticed she was almost bumping into professor Yaxley. Jocelyn blushed in embarassment. "Sorry, professor, i didn't pay attention." Jocelyn stumbled.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Professor Yaxley put a gentle hand on Jocelyn's shoulder. "No need to be sorry. You have a lot on your mind, I can tell," she said with a wink and a soft smile. "Come on...." she said gently, leading her out of her office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:26 pm

Jocelyn nodded and kept following the professor but this time she paid more attentisme to where she was walking. She took deep breaths. "Professor? Do you think she will forgive me?" Jocelyn asked with a shaky voice.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:51 am

At Jocelyn's question, Professor Yaxley smiled. "I'm sure she will, Jocelyn. I'm sure she will," she reassured her. Truth was, Professor Yaxley knew that Professor Prewett would, even if she made Jocelyn work for the forgiveness that she sought. Being as the two of them were school time friends, Professor Yaxley knew that things would smooth out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Jocelyn nodded, she looked down at her own wand who was tugged in the inside pocket of her robe, she shook her head still deep in thoughts. What about Thane? She liked Dragon but with Thane she had a whole different bond. What if he knows and starts to ignore her, then Dragon would not like her anymore either. Jocelyn looked out of the windows they passed. It was now or never, if Thane didn't like her anymore that was his problem not hers anymore. Jocelyn thought and raised her head, still following the professor
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down