Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Confrontation with the Brothers (Legion, Kronos, Cian)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Confrontation with the Brothers (Legion, Kronos, Cian) Empty Confrontation with the Brothers (Legion, Kronos, Cian)

Post by Cian Dawson Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Cian leaned against one of the many statues in the Clock Tower Courtyard just watching the snow fall, one of his black boots braced against the base of the statue. He pulled the collar of his PEACOAT up to keep the cold breeze off his neck. His Emperor scarf helped, but the collar proved the best against keeping away the chill. As he leaned against the statue, he smiled and absentmindedly played with the place where his silver pinkie ring had been. He had given it to Jocelyn when he asked her to be his girlfriend after the Yule Ball. she was a sweet girl, and after hearing about her brother's death, he knew he wanted to be there for her and not just as a friend. Cian hadn't planned to find a girl while he was at Hogwarts, what was the sense in that when he was going to be leaving in a few months. But, there was something about Jocelyn. From the time she told him about her letter, to teaching her about meditation, to hearing from her that she cared deeply for him and the death of her second brother in a year... Cian had begun to fall for her, and he reasoned to hell with logic. He would find a way to keep her close and be the man she needed him to be.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Confrontation with the Brothers (Legion, Kronos, Cian) Empty Re: Confrontation with the Brothers (Legion, Kronos, Cian)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:19 pm

Jocelyn ran outside, she saw him standing in the cold and smiled. She was so happy after Dante's death she could open up to him and tell him she fell for him. He was so sweet and nice to her and she found him attractive because he was there to help her but when she heard about her brothers finding out she was in stress. She needed to tell him that her brothers weren't sane just like any other person and that would do anything to keep me save.

As Jocelyn approached him, she blushed, he did to her everytime he looked at her. He was the boy who she loved and wanted to be with for the rest of her life. "Hey Cian, i need to tell you something important." She needed to come right at the point before it was too late.

"My brothers, they know about me and you and they need to protect me so they weren't really happy and they can come soon to questioning you and i wanted to let you know i'll be here, to make sure they don't hurt you, they will not hurt you when i'm around." She looks at him with worried eyes. She was scared not of Legion but Kronos, she didn't know him that well.

"I don't know how they are going to react and i'm a little bit scared about that." She had to tell him the truth.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Confrontation with the Brothers (Legion, Kronos, Cian) Empty Re: Confrontation with the Brothers (Legion, Kronos, Cian)

Post by Cian Dawson Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:34 pm

Cian looked up and saw none other than the girl he had been thinking about, his Jocelyn. He smiled as she greeted him, a charming blush on her cheeks, a serious tone in her voice. His smile faded as he listened to her warning about her brothers. So, they want a chat? Well, that is to be expected... I'd do the same thing if I had a little sister... As her worry crept into her eyes, he gently put both hands on either side of her face and lifted her chin to meet his eyes. "I'm not afraid of your brothers, Jocelyn. I would do the same thing as they are planning to do if I had a little sister I was fond of, too. I'm sure if just them wanting to know what my intentions are with you. That's all," he said with a reassuring smile, as he stroked her cheek with his thumb. Then he pulled her to him and hugged her tight, kissing the top of her head. "I'm here to look after and protect you now, just like I told you before. Everything is going to be alright," he said quietly, resting his chin on her head and rubbing her back with one hand as he held her.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:43 pm

Jocelyn still looked worried as he explained that he wasn't afraid of them. She shook her head lightly. "I am afraid for you, Cian they are not as normal boys here, they can be dangerous and especially when something is going on with me." Cian rubbed her cheeks and pulled her in a hug. She felt instantly safe in his arms and she relaxed a little.

"I know but you don't know if they are going to accept that even if i say i will not leave you because they disapprove i'm still a little bit afraid, what if Legion does something on your way back to Czech Republic. He knows i would never forgive him but at that point he doesn't care anymore." The trick with rubbing her back worked as she relaxed completely, she pulled out of the hug and smiled at him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Cian couldn't help but smile at Jocelyn's concern for him. "They can try and do something all they want. I'm trained in the magical arts just as they are," he mused. "You can't live in a world of 'what ifs', my dear," he said, putting his hands on her shoulders and pushing her back so she could see his face, "Whatever happens will happen. But, I will fight for you no matter what." He put his hand against her cheek and smiled. Cian knew what brothers could be like. He was one and he knew what he would be like if anything happened to his little brothers. "If it will make you feel better, I will be sure to be very careful around them. But, since we are together, we have to take what comes with it. Meaning, your brothers looking out for you," he finished, leaning in and kissing her on the forehead. Then he winked at her and smiled.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:12 pm

"Trained in magic, yes. Combat...no." The voice belonged to Kronos. He stepped from the shadows to face Cian and Jocelyn. As he did this. Legion was behind the pair. Neither Kronos or Legion planned this. It was perfect timing. "So..." He said with a smile. "You two eh?" he said as he moved closer. "What do you think Legion?" he said darkly.

Legion grinned as his brother spoke. He took the chance to get right behind the pair. He was unknow to them. However. His presence was given up by Kronos. "That. Is a good question..." he circled the pair untill him and Kronos were shoulder to shoulder. The two brothers wore the same cruel, fiendish grin. Legion was studying them. He looked, at Kronos who had also been studying the boy, winked at Kronos with the unseen side of his face. Only Kronos saw it.

Kronos saw Legion wink. He turned back to them, as did Legion. "Yes brother. I asked what you thought of the boy..." The brothers took a step forward and grinned again.

Legion looked at Cian and spoke. "He is...Weak, look at him. He is in Emperor. The weakest. You version of Ravenclaw. He claims he would fight for her..but I doubt it. I think he is more worried about detentions then her. He doesn't even stand up straight. Look at him. Spineless."

Kronos chuckled. "Ravenclaw eh? So he is a geek? haha...what you gonna do in a fight...throw a book at me? Use a knockback jinx? They will both have the same affect...nothing..." he eyes darkened. "Hey Legion. How heavy you think he is?"

Legion laughed. "Light as a feather I think. Look at him. No meat what so ever. You thinking what I am thinking?" He said darkly

Kronos nodded. "Yes. Yes I am."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:30 pm

Cian turned when he heard a voice he didn't know, and recognized Kronos, the date to Luna from the Ball. He held Jocelyn's hand tightly, letting her know it was alright. Then, another voice from behind them caught his attention. He didn't move anything other than his eyes, looking in the direction the voice came from. Legion... Cian knew him from school, and watched as he came from behind them and joined Kronos in front of them. Cian turned to face them, pushing Jocelyn behind him. If it came to a fight, he would be damned if she was harmed. This was between him and her two brothers.

Cian let them finish their insults to him, nothing showing on his face other than attentiveness. He had learned long ago that a good strategist doens't reveal anything to whom they are facing. This was no different. Granted, he didn't like being called weak, but he knew that it came with the territory of being in Emperor, which he was proud of. Cian stood straight and eyed both brothers. His wand was tuck inside his jacket's front pocket, if he moved quick enough, he would be able to reach it in time. However, he was going to allow them to make the first move. He held up the hand that wasn't holding Jocelyn's, showing he was unarmed and wanted no trouble. "Gentlemen, we don't want any trouble. I understand your reservations towards me, but please, let's be civilized," he said evenly. Cian was observant, very observant, but when it came to brothers and their sisters, well, observation didn't always help. All he could do was hope for the best and keep Jocelyn safe.

Last edited by Cian Dawson on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:39 pm

Kronos grinned. "Gentlemen? Wow...I thought Ravenclaw was bad...You make them look normal. I am being Civil. I haven't attackd you..yet. I might. I am highly unstable at this point in time. Specialy after my brothers death...We both are aren't we Legion."

Legon chuckled. "Yes. Yes we are. I mean. Just now we were both considerin throwing you off the bridge...or hitting you. Maybe even burning you."

Kronos grin grew. "Hmmm. Maybe he deserves a chance....." he looked at Leion who shook his head. Kronos expression became hidden as a neutral look fell apon him. His wand was in his sleve. Cians was in his pocket. Legion's was about to be in his hands. Cian would lose the draw.

"Or maybe he should be tested..." he put his hands behind his Back. Onedrew his wand the other held his wrist. If Cian tried anything. He would lose the draw.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:54 pm

Cian's crooked smile spread across his face, "I'm not saying you are being uncivil, just that we should keep it that way." He let Jocelyn's hand go and brought it up to mirror his other one. Cian wasn't a fool, he figured that when Legion put his hands behind his back he would be drawing a wand. However, Cian didn't make a move to grab his. "Jocelyn told me about your brother, and you have my condolences, Kronos, Legion," he said evenly, still keeping a very cool head as was his gift when it came to situations such as this. He didn't like the idea of being thrown off anything or burnt to a cinder, but he allowed the simple threats of the Grimm brothers to roll of his back as they said them. When they mentioned a test, he thought quickly of what plan he would use to keep not just Jocelyn safe, but eveyone within reason. He didn't take his eyes off of the boys in front of him. He was watching for any glimmer of a tell that would show him what the next move woudl be.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:04 pm

Kronos grinned. "Ahh...can you smell it. Weakness...It infests you...." Kronos knew he had made a mistake. He did not want a fight. There was an inkling of fear in him somewhere. Kronos grinned at this. "You seem to be giving us orders boy.The way you talk is as if you are trying to bore me...."

Legion took a deep breath. Then nodded. "Can't miss the stench of it. Its irradiating off of him. He has made a mistake hasnn't he brother. We can read this Cian..." He tilted his head. He was waiting his brothers signal to draw.

Kronos smiled. "He is right. We can. Now if I were you. I would have already drawn. Then at least attempted a spell...alas...you have not. You are a coward whom is not worthy of our sister. He is not worthy of being here. He is not worthy of magic...No even his own name." Kronos was trying to get him to draw. He was bored and was having fun.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Jocelyn looked at how her two brothers were threathening Cian and calling him weak and that made Jocelyn really mad. She stepped in front of Cian, her eyes glaring at both of them.

"STOP THIS BOTH OF YOU!" She yelled angrily, her wand in her hand. "How dare you to talk about Dante's death when you didn't want a normal funeral for him! If you want a fight, fight with me, what if he can kill you both, what do i have left than? No freaking brothers to protect me, so if you are bored kill Sirius Black because you both were okay to let me get hurt under his orders. Cian did nothing but help me, he is worthy of me." Jocelyn hissed at them but it was not her speaking it was her second person. So when she turned back to Jocelyn she looked shocked at her wand and looked at both her brothers. " I.....I.....this was not me.......I would never raise my wand at you." She put her wand away as she looked at them both worried about what happened.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:02 pm

Cian was preparing to answer back to the brothers, when Jocelyn stepped out from behind him, getting between them and him. He a hand on her upper arm to try and move her back behind him, but instead let her speak her peace. Jocelyn had just as much reason to speak her mind on this matter as her brothers did. While she spoke, Cian removed his wand from his jacket. If things were going to get serious, now that she was in the way, he was going to be prepared for it. He listened while she spoke her mind and watched the two brothers for their reaction to this outburst from their sister. There was a sudden change in Jocelyn after that. Cian turned his attention to her when he heard her say it wasn't herself. Then he leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Get behind me." Cian used his arm as a guide to move her behind him once again. "Perhaps your sister is right..." he said flatly. He was tiring of these antics and threats, but nothing shown on his face. He wand was lowered, not threatening anyone. He simply had it ready for the moment when he would need it.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Jocelyn heard Cian tell her to get behind him but she didn't want them to fight, as his hand moved her behind her she said looking her brothers in the eyes. "They are not going to hurt you, they wouldn't dare to hurt me by hurting you and they know it. Legion, Kronos. I know you are worried about me but he is not going hurt me, I would never choose someone who would hurt me." She said to them both. "You think Reaper, Achilles and Dante would be reacting like you are now?" By mentioning their name tears rolled over cheeks. "You think I want to loose my boyfriend or my only two brothers after all I've been through?" Jocelyn shook her head, it was the true Jocelyn speaking but she didn't know what their reaction would be.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:48 am

Kronos noticed the wand. He allowed his to slide into his hand. He raised it and spoke the disarming spell. (Can't spell it Very Happy) He had aimed this at Cian. Meanwhile.

Legion had also raised his wand. He was ready to attack. He turnedto Jocelyn. "Jocelyn. Dante and Achilles would do this. Its a test. A really simple one. Don't panic. We have no problem with him. We just wanted to know something. I believe me and Kronos have learned what we wanted to. However. I will not give you our verdict. That is for us. However...." Legion grinned. "Cian. Hurt her in anyway. I will unleash hell on you." His look softened. He smiled at Jocelyn and put his wand back on his belt. "Jocelyn. Do you realy think we are stupid enough to atempt to kill him? Hurt him...maybe. Depends on my mood. My point is. We are not idiots. We just needed to know. Isn't that right brother?" He looked at Kronos and winked.

Kronos grinned. "A test...hmmm yes." he mused. He aimed his wand hight and created pure darkness.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:49 am

Cian quickly cast Protego causing the disarming spell to bounce off harmlessly and fade into nothing. A small grin played with this lips as what he suspected was the case was confirmed: they were just two brothers looking out for thier sister. Cian contemplated what to do with his wand as Kronos still had his drawn, but as he didn't seem to be going to attack him he chose to return it to the pocket inside his jacket. However, he didn't bother to button it back up just in case he needed to draw again.

He reached behind him and took Jocelyn's hand, bringing her to his side. At Legion's words of warning, Cian tipped his head in a understanding. "I wouldn't dream of hurting her," he said putting his arm around her. "You are good good brothers to be looking out for her. I would have done the same thing if I was her brother. For as long as I can, I will join you in looking out for her and protecting her. Not just her physically," he turned his look to her, "But her heart as well." Cian smiled at her before looking back at her brothers. "Fair enough?" he asked.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:36 am

Kronos had been crating a darkness in hi mind. He then projected that into his surroundings. Putting everyone in the dark. Just as Marvolo taught him. In the dark Kronos was at his best. He tapped his broher n the shoulder and whispered. "Go."

The brothers moved fast and quietly. The darkness hid there movements. The pair stood either side of Cian and grinned. Kronos allowed the light to appear and the brothers smiled at Cian. "Welcome to the family Cian. Just don't hurt her." the pair said in unison. They grabbed his hands and shook them before hugging Jocelyn.

Kronos began to walk away and then turned to the 3. "Legion. Come find me. We must talk. Jocelyn. Keep Cian close. He is useful. Cian. Keep safe. Keep her safe" with that Left.

Legion whispered in Jocelyn's ear. "You haven't told anyone my name have you?" the reason he asked. Was he was being cautious. As always.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:52 am

As Cian and his surroundings were plunged into completed darkness, he didn't have time to react before Legion and Kronos were on either side of him. Then, just as quickly as the darkness came, it began to lessen, allowing the light to return. Both Grimm brothers grinned at Cian, and he returned their grin. "Thanks," he said as he shook their hands. "Don't worry, I won't hurt her," he said looking from them to her and back. "You have my word," he added. At Kronos' direction of keeping himself and Jocelyn safe, Cian nodded, his eyes serious. When Kronos was gone, he smiled and directed his attention to Legion and her girlfriend.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:50 pm

Jocelyn looked at how her brothers were fooling around with Cian but she was glad he got accepted by them. Jocelyn nodded at Kronos about holding Cian close and she would even when they get separated in a few months she will tell him everything, well almost everything. When Kronos took off only Legion stayed for awhile and he came closer to her.

When Legion asked her about giving his real name to someone else, her breathing stopped for a couple of seconds. That was something she hadn't been thinking about, she said his name several times against Luna in their conversation and she wasn't sure if she had let it slip when she was talking about one of his teachers. Jocelyn looked at him and decided it was best to tell the truth because he would know when she would be lying.

"To be honest with you, there are some times i let slip your name unknowingly. Legion look, for me your real name is the name that matters to me than Legion is and i like your name. I'm sorry i didn't know i couldn't tell your real name to someone." She breathed at him. She was right, Ronan was such a beautiful name for a boy why not use it and for Jocelyn Ronan was less dangerous than Legion was.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:23 pm

Legion frowned briefly. The whisperd back. "Just Luna...No one else?" he was annoyed. However he wuld not show it.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:03 pm

Jocelyn looked at him, she could see his annoyance in his eyes, she bit her lip as she was very nervous now. "I think i might have slipped something to one of your teachers....I don't know for sure......he is weird but interesting in a way.....i let slipped some things i haven't even told you yet. I'm sorry okay....i didn't know that i couldn't give anyone your name." Jocelyn stepped back from him, not knowing what he would do to her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:04 pm

Which one sister? I must know" he said with urgency in his vocie
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:56 am

Jocelyn sighed. "Philip Malfoy....he had a strange interest in me and he knew about Dante's death while I didn't tell him.....I'm sorry....Legion" Jocelyn turned around, she felt sad that she disappointed her favourite brother.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:25 am

Legion hugged her and kissed her for head. "It is not your fault. I shall talk to him. I know why you told him. Half Veela...I will sort this my Sister. Promise. Now. Enjoy yourself and stay out of trouble. Don't do anything me and Kronos wouldn't do...Oh wait. We always get in trouble. Speak later. Bye." Legion said with a calm voice. He grinned and left to meet Kronos. Then to speak to Phillip.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:30 am

Jocelyn looked at him and muttered. "Half veela....damnit!" Jocelyn looked at Cian and hugged him. "I did something and i shouldn't have done that." She spoke to Cian seriously.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:02 pm

Cian listened to the quiet exchange between Legion and Jocelyn, not inerjecting as this was between them. When she turned to him and hugged him saying that she did something she shouldn't have, Cian wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. He kissed the top of her head and said soothingly, "You couldn't have known he was Half-Veela, Jocelyn. Not many people do... I'm sure it will all work out." He put his hand under her chin, lifting it so he could look at her. "I'm sure of it," he said with a soft smile. "Now, about this whole thing with your brothers..." he kissed the tip of her nose, "Guess they're alright with us being together," he mused.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next